Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

I haven't had much spotting today so maybe it's ending and the crampy hasn't been hear much. It's always been mild so nothing that would make my truly freak out. It's my first pregnancy and I am being a worrier. Thank you all :)

Just noticed your tickers. You found out really early! How many dpo were you when you tested positive? X

Not sure if you were talking to me about the tickers. But if so I was 10dpo.

Is it weird that I'm nervous to BD now that I'm pregnant? I feel I could harm stuff. All this is so new to me! Did not think I'd be one of those over worriers.

We have still BD but def once or twice a week only lol. I'm too tired to do it more than that!!! Have you made a doc appt yet, ginger?

I had one set up for feb 9th from a couple months ago when I wanted to go for a checkup so I'll need to call them Monday. However I am waiting for another place to call me to see about accepting new patients and going there and hopefully getting in sooner. I think when I see a doctor i will feel better.

It's perfectly normal to worry! I'm finally at ease, took 10 weeks lol

Not sure if you were talking to me about the tickers. But if so I was 10dpo.

Is it weird that I'm nervous to BD now that I'm pregnant? I feel I could harm stuff. All this is so new to me! Did not think I'd be one of those over worriers.

You're not alone.... I too am so terrified to BD. We were even told not to BD until after 12 weeks during our first visit with the doc apparently that's the norm here. We never thought we will reach this far without BD (it'll be 3 months on 9th of January since we last BD'd) :haha:

Try not to worry about the bd NurseG, unless told otherwise by your doctor it is safe to do so. Your baby is very safely nestled and protected in your uterus and it isn't just that easy to harm it :)

Also it is normal to worry about every twinge you feel, we want it so badly and dont want it to go badly so you are completely normal :hugs:

We've BD'd twice since I found out and I've definitely been nervous but everything I read said it's a-ok unless you're told otherwise. I've told DH some positions are off limits for my sanity. Otherwise, I'm ok with it until I get freaked out lol

I haven't seen a md yet to tell me what is okay and not. Hopefully I'll see one soon and maybe give the bf something soon to keep his sanity hahahahahaha

Lol! DH wants to BD every day now, he thinks pregnancy is so sexy (as I'm puking my guts out!) :rofl: but like I said, we BD, doc only told me once not to and then approved it a few days later. :)

How is your spotting today?

Haha Kenna, you puke and dh is turned on :)

My dh tries to see the funny side and makes me laugh. I'll be in the bathroom puking and he'll ask "are you puking?" When I reply yes he giggles and says "ok enjoy" :rofl:
He can really be so silly sometimes. I think our baby will have a great sense of humour :)

Spotting has been gone all day so Probably was from implantation. I find myself annoyed at my bf more for no reason. Hopefully by 2nd trimester i get better. Lol.

I'm hoping so too Ginger, I'm Pamela by the way :)

I snap at dh as well and when I try to say sorry and explain I start crying. I cried yesterday because I had just hung the laundry and 10 mins later it started raining and I had to take it down and hang it inside. Once done the rain stopped the rest of the day :growlmad:

Hello Ladies, so sorry if i'm not chatty yesterday. As some of you know, i was sick yesterday.... Bad headache, full body ache and fever (temp was 99.87). I'm feeling better now temp last night was 97-ish and this morning it's 98.01 almost the same as my 15w2d temp (98.00). :happydance:

:wohoo::yipee::happydance::happydance::yipee::wohoo:

Happy 12 Weeks Kenna!!!!! Got me so excited when i saw your ticker.. Ok, i'm cleaning your seat now for 2nd tri movie. :haha::happydance:

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/Untitled_zps8638856f.jpg

:wohoo::yipee::happydance::happydance::yipee::wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back