Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Glad spotting has left the ship Ginger... BTW, i'm Daphne.....

Went for my check-up this morning and nothing much to report really. Still 3kg lighter than the weight I was before I fell pregnant.

I requested another urine test to check that the kidney pipe infection is gone and there is still some protein left in my urine. However it is very little so as long as I continue drinking a lot of water I'll be able to wash it out. That is a relief :)

I'm a tiny little bit annoyed at the nurse because last time I went there she said she would do an internal exam and book my 20 week ultrasound. She kind of changes her story every time I see her and I don't like that. Anyway....

This morning when I got there she did not do the internal exam. When not pregnant I would not have minded because I am so not a fan of anyone except dh exploring the nether regions. I just wanted to know if everything is okay down there because I don't know what it is suppose to feel like and quite frankly I don't check anymore because I don't want to give myself an infection.

My next appointment will be 9 Feb and then I will insist on having it done.

Other than that I insisted that my scan be booked today still because I didn't want to get to 20 weeks and then find out that there is a waiting list and have to wait for my scan. Luckily the nurse listened to me on this one and my scan will be 20w4d on 11 Feb 2015 :dance:

I cannot wait either :haha:

How will I ever survive the next 6 weeks?????? I'll probably be stark raving mad insane in the membrane by the time it comes around.

Oh I posted in my own journal as well but I just want to share my new found love with you ladies on here as well. I bought myself a pair of maternity jeans and they are so amazing! I LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE them and don't think I'll ever wear button pants again EVER!!
Oh did I mention how awesome my maternity jeans are? :rofl:

I'm already back in my pre-pregnancy clothes :blush: my nonna was back in her normal clothes the day after she gave birth to her first 2 children, so I guess I have her to thank x

I'm already back in my pre-pregnancy clothes :blush: my nonna was back in her normal clothes the day after she gave birth to her first 2 children, so I guess I have her to thank x

:sad2: :brat: :hissy:
I was a bit overweight when I fell pregnant so I'm sure I'll struggle to loose some after birth.

I'm glad you are doing well!!!

Breastfeeding helps with weight loss. I was a little underweight to start with and weigh 2lbs less than when we started ttc. We're not going to talk about how much my tummy wobbles now though :blush:

I'm sure you'll do fine :hugs:

Ginger I had an early BFP as well at 10dpo and I know how scary it is. I also had brown spotting and cramps. I read that during the time you would have had you period this can happen as well an is very common. Brown blood is old blood and cramping throughout the whole pregnancy is normal as long as its not really painful and accompanied by red blood. I've had cramps all along so try not to worry about them to much.

Now about worrying, you wont stop worrying lol sorry. It just wont be as much or you get use to it. I still worry, my worries just change to different things. I just try to stay positive.

I worried like crazy that my constant "morning sickness" (hah morning riight) would hurt the baby, but shes completely fine in there and I think she's even trying to claw her way out at certain times.

Your baby is well protected in there.

Currently I'm worried about knowing when I'll be in labour, making sure we have everything ready that we can, reading about what to expect after the baby is born, taking care of a new born, breastfeeding etc ect ect.. lol

I found that reading and learning as much as I could (from reliable sources) during this pregnancy has really helped me to try and not worry so so much.

SweetMelodies, I have been reading a lot as well! The "unknowns" can be tortuous, but we can prepare as much as we can! :)

I love my maternity jeans too, pamela! Omg they are so comfy! I sleep in my yoga maternity pants lol

So exciting that you are next in line for baby to come Sweetmelodies :dance:

I went to the beach for a swim after work and when I got home I dried off and immediately got my maternity jeans. I think I'm addicted :haha:

Mind if I join ladies? :hi: After 6 cycles I got my :bfp: a few days before Christmas! This will be my third pregnancy, but my youngest is going to be 10 in April so I feel like I'm kind of starting over again :shrug:

Mind if I join ladies? :hi: After 6 cycles I got my :bfp: a few days before Christmas! This will be my third pregnancy, but my youngest is going to be 10 in April so I feel like I'm kind of starting over again :shrug:

Welcome, hun and congrats!!!!! :happydance:

I'm Kenna, this is my first pregnancy (other than a MC last year at 8 weeks). We were TTC for 4 years when we got our BFP!

Whether its your 1st, 2nd and nth pregnancy you/everyone is welcome here hun. Congrats on your christmas :bfp:

I'm daphne and this is my very first pregnancy after 4 years.... :friends: :hugs:

Welcome Mamabuny :D

I'm Pamela and our ttc was also going to be put on hold and then like you we also got BFP in cycle 6. My 1st pregnancy as well.

Lovely to have more ladies join and share in the journey with us :dance:

Welcome. I'm Jessica. My husband and I tried for 19 months, suffered three losses and got a surprise bfp weeks before starting fertility meds

I love you guys too :hugs:

Oh Jess I see tomorrow is 10 weeks! You guys must be sooooo happy :) How is your nausea?

Kirsty :wave:

We were extremely lucky and conceived on our first cycle. Our son is 9 days old so if you ever need a 4am chat, I'm probably your lady haha.

I look forward to getting to know :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"