Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Baby boy clothes are so much cooler than adult clothes

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 3
Thanks :) apart from changing around a few bits in the nursery, I think we're set!

Didn't update here but we're picking up the new car over the next week or 2. The woman that's selling it has to send off some paperwork before we can bring it home because it's still registered under a private plate. :dohh:

For those who don't know already...

Cameron Joseph was born on August 27th at 4:41am weighing 9 pounds and 21 inches long!

Qx33HI5_luBLd8LX4-AhC9pvqNsUx3PPQ-yOKl6pAHo=w376-h667-no
1gRN6X1rDgHngnJxVJAH0ReeQOIy4bfIs7l9rsbplXs=w1186-h667-no
ZEkUSN6SwKY0i-v0znqqKdOfZ4uuioBs3aPSH8mQh54=w1186-h667-no
QRGjTvQAQ7BxRX6hLEhlursLttXgyz9guhPdprgbl-M=w1186-h667-no
MLSNeD-YaaxTCWKTHOI8yFEvKYsAEyb_-o_pCkhBoJk=w1186-h667-no

9 POUNDS :shock: I would have never ever thought that was possible! We are on cloud nine! Spent our first day/night home now and are adjusting to life with a newborn, which is going fairly smooth. Cameron fits right into the family. He is a generally well tempered baby and is nursing regularly which is absolutely a dream for me! OH has been AMAZING, like he's done this before... I have a whole new love and adoration for him. Will pop on when I can. Hope everyone is well!

Congrats! He is so cute and all of you look great! I've loved seeing all the photos you posted on Facebook too!

Wow!!!!! Huge congrats!!!! He's so adorable..... :thumbup: for 9 lb'er.... I think he got your eyes..... :D

CONGRATULATIONS Jyllian! That is wonderful news. He is just gorgeous!

Happy 32 weeks Kirsty, and congratulations on the car purchase!

Happy 37 weeks (early "full" term) Cheryl... :dance:

Happy 23 weeks, Laurac.... just a week shy til V-day!!!! :yipee:

And a big bump i supposed.... Missed all your bump pics, gif and veggie/fruit gif.... :D

In just a few weeks we will meet baby q and leo!!!

I set up my go fund me account on Saturday, and already have 650 dollars!!

Aw yeah daphne I have been mostly posting on Facebook! My late prego fatigue is translating to trying to remember to post things on bnb lol

Wow - happy 37 weeks Cheryl!

Daphne - how are things going for you?

Wow - happy 37 weeks Cheryl!

Daphne - how are things going for you?

Have posted below yesterday on my journal so i'm gonna try and share it here as well. :D So far so good.... Thanks

Been a long time since i updated here i just remembered that i have not mentioned you all about Adam's pedia visit. He already got his 2nd immunization which made me so sad because he cried his lungs out more so when we got home. I just thought it's for his own good. He's already measuring 25 inches and weighing 14 lbs, double his birth weight. The pedia who is also from our home country thought Adam's too big at 2 months. She said he looks like a 6-month old baby. Told her since birth he was already big :haha: She asked what do we feed him (she knows i'm breastfeeding) and DH immediately told her Al Baik (like KFC) :rofl:

https://i.imgur.com/e10ntoJ.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->