Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Michelle when is your appointment tomorrow? I'm going to be anxiously awaiting your results! :D

I'll get blood drawn around 8:30, but then won't hear the results until sometime this afternoon.

I'm sooooo excited about a three-day weekend and being able to relax!

13 dpo - 129
15 dpo - 273 (edited to say 273.. I had 173 here before..oops)

So a little more than doubled! Hopefully that means good things for this pregnancy. I go back in a week to get levels checked again.

Thanks Michelle and Cheryl

Michelle - that's great news. Fingers are firmly crossed for you!

Fi
I love the nursery!! That wall is amazing :D

Michelle
Welcome back :dance: Your numbers are going great!! Are you going for more blood tests?

Thanks! I go back next Friday for another blood test. Hoping things are great and that we'll move to scans after that.

Yay for great numbers Michelle... Looking forward to your next beta..... :dance:

Happy 38 Weeks, Cheryl..... It's time for Leo's arrival... :haha:

Happy V-day, Laura...... :dance:

Hi ladies :hi:

Just popping in to check that you are all still doing well :hugs:

I can't believe it daphne! I say that a lot but it still totally shocks me that I managed to get to 38 weeks and it's time for him to come out! Could be any day now.. Though I have a feeling he will wait another week! How is Adam?

Ahh Michelle I was wondering about your numbers! I was like 173... That didn't double. Haha! But I was pretty sure it was a typo since you were so relaxed. That's an awesome doubling time!!

Yeah for 38 Weeks Cheryl!!!! So you are currently on our labor watch :dance:

Ahh Michelle I was wondering about your numbers! I was like 173... That didn't double. Haha! But I was pretty sure it was a typo since you were so relaxed. That's an awesome doubling time!!

Haha, yes! When I saw my mistake, I thought.... They must think I'm crazy :haha:

I very well could be Pam! I'm definitely analyzing things more closely these days.. OB appt today, we will see if things have progressed any in the cervix department!

Michelle when will you have your first scan?

It depends how my numbers on Friday are, but I'm hoping the following Thursday or Friday! I'd love to be able to give family some good news! I've been holding out saying anything yet, and am trying to wait for the scan.

So exciting Michelle

Any updates from your OB appointment Cheryl?

I just had one - 3/5ths engaged, about 2.3kg, all measurements on track (except his long feet!), and chubby cheeks.

Happy half-way Mary!!!!! How are you?

Can't wait for your next beta Michelle.... FX for awesome numbers and hopefully you get an early scan....

Almost there Fi.... :dance:

Cheryl, how did your appointment go? Adam's great and growing big... :D

Update about my work, i finally talked to my employer and tendered my resignation already he insisted that i go back to work starting october with a new contract and a raise but told him i can't because no one will take care of Adam he agreed later on and is now processing my Final Exit papers. As for Adam's passport, we are still waiting to hear from the embassy it's been exactly 1 month today since we applied. FX his passport and other papers will be here soon so DH can apply for his vacation and we go back home together hopefully next month..... Can't wait for him to finally meet the family.

Here he is yesterday, he mimics the tongue out and it's really cute seeing how small his tongue is :haha: Oh, and for the first time he laughed last night when we're preparing him for his bath. It's just one time though... Have to capture it on video when he does it more often.

https://i.imgur.com/psU6qBG.jpg

Thanks Chelsea... We're still debating whose eyes is it.... :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"