Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Still some light brown spotting. I'm going to call the on call nurse and see what she says. We shall see.

Thanks Cheryl. I don't have a newborn pic as well so i can't compare what i looked like before i did send that pic to my mom and she said he really looks like his dad. I heard about it also and it's something we're looking forward to whether he'll be more like his dad or me :haha: He did get my ear pit and blood group though. :D

FX Michelle. Praying your little bean keeps on holding.

Hi ladies! So much to catch up on!!

Daphne - Adam is adorable. I think he looks like a combination of the two of you.

Michelle - I hope that everything is okay! I'll say a quick prayer for you.

Chelsea - Gah, it's getting closer and closer! I can't wait for you to start IVF and have a baby!! I really really wish you would get on facebook and join our little group there.

AFM: Luke is doing pretty good. I can't believe he is already 6 weeks old! We found out that he has lip and tongue ties that may be why we are having issues with breast feeding, but we can't get them cut until he goes to hematology to make sure he doesn't have my platelet disorder. We are still waiting to have him circumcised for the same reason. We are still struggling with feeding, but he is doing such an amazing job anyways.

Thanks guys. The spotting seems to have mostly gone away, but I'm prepared for it to come back. I go this morning for a blood redraw and I'm really praying for some good news.

Jess, I hope Luke is healthy and you guys can get those things taken care of quickly! It's great that he's doing so well otherwise!

It depends how my numbers on Friday are, but I'm hoping the following Thursday or Friday! I'd love to be able to give family some good news! I've been holding out saying anything yet, and am trying to wait for the scan.

So exciting Michelle

Any updates from your OB appointment Cheryl?

I just had one - 3/5ths engaged, about 2.3kg, all measurements on track (except his long feet!), and chubby cheeks.

Glad you are well!!

Daphne that's what I think too! I'm starting my "come out baby" hypnobabies track this Saturday. My friend who seems weirdly intuitive says she thinks next Thursday and I'm thinking Friday/Saturday but again it might be wishful thinking :) I would not be shocked at all if he came the 22nd though because I've always had a weird "thing" with that date, but he seems pretty ready!

Chelsey (that's how you spell it right?), so far we only use lavender when I'm trying to relax, do hypnobabies, and sleep. I'll link the diffuser we have. It's pretty good but I find if its been a couple times since I filled it it's not that strong. I got one sort of randomly and didn't want to spend much til I knew I liked it. I'm starting clary sage this weekend which is known for starting contractions and can induce labor! Only if baby is ready of course!

Wohoo come on baby!! Waiting for babies reminds me of waiting for people to pee on sticks :haha:

Asking for some good thoughts. My hcg started out fine, but looks like over the last week not so good. I go back on Monday for a redraw.

13 dpo - 129
15 dpo - 273
22 dpo - 659

Hugs and prayers to you hun wit a side of sticky rainbow vibes :hugs:

What time is your appointment michelle? I'm stalking today waiting for an update. I bet the spotting was just old ib! Especially since it's brown! I said a prayer for you!

Good luck with your results, Michelle. Hope everything turns out okay :hugs:

Thanks for the support! However it looks like I'll be back to TTC. My hcg dropped to 230 today, so I'm going to miscarry. Hopefully third pregnancy is the charm!

I'm so sorry michelle :( how frustrating! I'm sending positive thoughts and hugs your way.

I'm so sorry Michelle! Fingers crossed for third time lucky

Thanks for the support! My RE thinks it was probably just bad luck twice in a row, but we're going to sit down for a consultation in a couple of weeks to see if we want to do any testing and talk about next steps.

Oh no, Michelle. I am so very sorry, hun. Absolutely unfair. Many prayers for a sticky third bean and nothing but happiness. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->