Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Not much change at the doc, still 1cm and now 60% effaced. I wish I could replicate whatever got me 1cm a couple weeks ago! But I don't think it works like that :haha: she set a scan for next week to check fluid and size etc which I'm not honestly super stoked about. I'll be fine if he looks average but if the tech says she thinks he's big it's just another reason they could try to induce me etc. bleh! But it will be awesome to see Leo a few days in advance :) I had tons of BH last night.. I might have before but during the appointment she was palpating my belly and was like "ha! You're having a contraction!" I always thought the bump had to get hard way high up and had thought it was just baby pushing himself against the side of my bump but no! Those are apparently BH.. And I noticed them a ton last night. I have a feeling Leo will come just a little early but we will see

Fi that sounds good! They don't tell me how engaged he is over here, is that consider station..?

Daphne he is soooo cute! Love the little tongue, so sweet. Fx the passport comes in soon so you can travel back home!

FX you won't need the induction.... Have a feeling Leo will arrive next week..... :dance: You are really close... :D

Cheryl, what diffuser and oils are you using? I'll be shopping around soon and want one that is not overpowering, but I don't want a diffuser that I have to be right up on just to smell it

Daphne that's what I think too! I'm starting my "come out baby" hypnobabies track this Saturday. My friend who seems weirdly intuitive says she thinks next Thursday and I'm thinking Friday/Saturday but again it might be wishful thinking :) I would not be shocked at all if he came the 22nd though because I've always had a weird "thing" with that date, but he seems pretty ready!

Chelsey (that's how you spell it right?), so far we only use lavender when I'm trying to relax, do hypnobabies, and sleep. I'll link the diffuser we have. It's pretty good but I find if its been a couple times since I filled it it's not that strong. I got one sort of randomly and didn't want to spend much til I knew I liked it. I'm starting clary sage this weekend which is known for starting contractions and can induce labor! Only if baby is ready of course!

Also, hypnobabies only seems to have tracks for fertility that focus on your cycle. I am looking for something that focuses more on ivf, any suggestions for another program?

Yes! Bree Taylor molyneaux is amazing. You can find her albums on iTunes. I used her fertility albums and early pregnancy to help release fears I had with loss etc. she has IVF albums too. I loved her stuff and wished she had more of a structured hypnobirthing program. I think she teaches hypnobabies in Australia

Here's the diffuser, for some reason I thought it was cheaper than it is. I wish it had a timer so I could run it for a little when I'm going to sleep! But overall happy with it: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00V...l+diffuser&dpPl=1&dpID=31XUZsyhumL&ref=plSrch

Is there a specific reason you couldn't run it at night? I read that it's a cold diffuser. I don't mind paying a little more if I know it works well, because I know I will get my money's worth! And I see it has a 2 year warranty so that's good.

Daphne, Adam is gorgeous. You must be so ready for him to meet family!

Cheryl, you are so close! Great news about effacement. Fingers are crossed for you.

I'm at 35 weeks today - 35 days to go!

Woohoo! Happy 35 weeks fi!

Chelsey I could run it at night but I'd prefer a sleep timer you know? So it's not running ALL night basically

So we took our pup to the vet today and the lady at the front was like its a boy right? And the other receptionist was like, ooh she always knows, and when you'll go into labor too! So she made me stand up and turn around and she was like Oooh girl he is low, I think early next week or even this weekend!

So..... There's that.......

Haha!

That's cool.... Now we wait if she's still right this time... :dance:

Asking for some good thoughts. My hcg started out fine, but looks like over the last week not so good. I go back on Monday for a redraw.

13 dpo - 129
15 dpo - 273
22 dpo - 659

I'm only 3 months old and i already lost lots of hair... New ones growing though.

https://i.imgur.com/wGLuBUZ.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/1VafZG5.jpg

He is very cute Daphne! Did you receive his passport?

I'm so tired at the moment. Could happily just sleep and read today. Normally I bustle round trying to do lots of things but today I just can't be bothered

I just started having a little spotting. :( worried this may be it for this pregnancy.

Thanks Fi. Sorry you're feeling tired. It could be because your LO is sending you signals that he's taking more of your energy and you need to rest up. Did you start you leave already? Sorry if i missed that.

Michelle - i'm praying for you that this is just an old blood from implantation... Few ladies here had spotting and they are all good.

So DH asked his sister to find his picture when he was less than 2 years old coz he remembered he was also bald that time :haha: He got a copy of the picture this morning, check out the comparison... Adam looks exactly like his dad but i think he got my nose....:haha: At least he got something from me :lol:

https://i.imgur.com/iQTw5id.jpg

Thanks Daphne. I'm keeping my fx.

And I just can't get over how cute Adam is!

Michelle any changes?

Adam is so adorable daphne. I wish I had some newborn pictures or DH but his 3 month-ish pictures are so cute. He was so roly poly though! I've heard babies look a ton like dad in the first months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->