Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

It seems to be getting worse Pam. I swear whatever goes in somehow multiplies by 500 before leaving through the way it came in.

Ah I'm sorry to hear that! I had it ease at 9 weeks and then bit me in the ass at 10.
Now at 14 feels luke it is leaving and I'm feeling better.

I'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you to feel better soon!!! I know we all say we'll take it for the sake of the pregnancy but I know deep down it sucks big balls.

Hopefully not too long anymore :hugs:

Thank you everyone for responding. My first appt is January 29th. Mom wants to go with me and I'm like "NOPE! bf only for the first!" Haha might change later when we get closer but for now just bf and I. I feel so snappy and annoyed. I hate it. Bf and I are best friends and here I am annoyed most the day at him and rather be left alone than be near him. I hate it so much :( he knows not to take it personally but I know after awhile it's got to be annoying and makes him frustrated. I just don't speak much around him, rather be alone in my thoughts with my dog, food and Netflix. My anxiety has hit also and I cry. I feel pathetic

Maternity jeans are great, some other pants not so much because they don't want to stay up! heh I told my husband they need Manturnity pants for men with beer guts lol very comfy.

I'm sorry your morning sickness is still so bad Jess, I hope it gives you some relief soon.

Ginger try not to worry about being too snappy, your in a stressful situation. Just let him know how nervous you are and that you don't mean it your just very stressed. I was the same way.

I can't really believe that I'll be 37 weeks, and considered full term in 3 days. It's crazy, there are moments that I can't wait to meet her, moments that I just want her out already because I'm so uncomfortable and then moments when I just want to relax and enjoy it.

Should my belly feel tight? Almost sore in the belly button area? It's a good feeling. Makes me feel pregnant lol. Just curious!

Checking in and glad to see that most of you are doing well. Jess, all I can do is send you lots of :hugs: and pray. I know how it feels to suffer through that but nothing I can say is going to make it better, and probably won't make you feel much better as I'm not always great with wording and how people take what I say or what I mean to say. (did that make sense outside of my head??)

I love you all ladies.....

Jess, so sorry that you are still dealing with MS.... Oh, happy 10 weeks!!!! :happydance: Hopefully you feel better soon..... I always think that the baby is just growing strong and healthy making us very sick.

Dani, i love that new September Sweetpea Ticker :happydance: I'm waiting for your wonderful betas... :lol:

Sweetmelodies, congrats you're almost there..... I still remember the day when you announced your :bfp: :happydance: I hope and pray all goes great for all of us as well...

AFM, i ended up taking tylenol after jinxing myself that fever and headache left already. Temp went up again last night (102 F.), took tylenol, few hours later temp went back down to 97.30..... Now, i'm feeling better again (knock on all the woods).... :haha:

I love the idea of manturnity jeans bwahahahaha :rofl:

I'm glad to read that for the most part except for itchy boobs and ms we are all doing well.

NurseG, I'm still very snappy and I absolutely hate it. As soon as I've snapped I feel terrible and I know it is neither my nor dh's fault. Just hormones. He can be funny about it sometimes. Sometimes he will understand and other times he'll snap back. I'm trying extremely hard to control it but sometimes I just cant. Don't be to hard on yourself hun it too will pass.

My belly doesn't have the tight feeling but I think it is because I am chubby and there is still lots of room to stretch before I get that.

Oh and for some of you ladies who has not found our daily fixes try going onto "Family Education Pregnancy" on google. Put in your due date and you can go and read what is happening with you and your baby each and every single day of your pregnancy! Daphne and I use it to put updates in our journals every day and it kind of keeps us connected with the baby that we cannot feel yet :)

So I've been a little bit crappy and snappy at DH.... do you all think this apology card will do the trick? :rofl:

https://i.imgur.com/71qYWKV.jpg

Hahaha gave it too him and he said check in the fridge. There was actually a tub of ice cream in the freezer :dance:

OMG uhm..... when baby is the size of a watermelon can it please not be this watermelon [-o<

https://i.imgur.com/ybtk7p8.jpg

:rofl: you cracked me up Pamela... Our body will adjust so if the baby grows like that we grow more to accommodate it... :rofl:

I feel like I'm cracking up too :haha:

So I went home lunch time and my mom and stepdad is visiting until the 2nd of Jan. I'm not saying it is right but my mom asks my stepdad a lot to do things for her. Like make coffee, get cold drink etc.

I don't agree with that but it is not my place to tell her what to do and what not and my stepdad will stick up for himself if he feels she is being unreasonable. Anyway I consciously made the decision to not be like that with dh, I do however ask him to assist with some things like washing the dishes please when I'm cleaning the WHOLE house. I don't feel like that is asking a lot of him etc.

So lunch time my mom asked my step dad and dh said yah he sees where I get it from. Immediately I flip and loose it and tell him that he is talking complete and utter sh1t as I do not ask him that much and when I do it can REALLY be justified. Other than that I hardly ever ask him to do something if it is something I can do myself. After taking a deep breath I look at him and say that you know what once in a blue moon you can try to say something nice about me.... and cue the water works with me blowing snot bubbles as I'm crying.

Okay so now all of this is not that bad but jeez did my hormones really have to turn me into a crying blubber when I was trying to stand my ground and be firm?! :rofl:

Well, just remember that with extra hormones we always go crazy and become so sensitive... You'll be all right.... I'm sure your dh will understand...

AFM, i feel like DH is trying his best to be patient but sometimes he just couldnt and he snaps as well.... But at the end of the day we always try to fix it....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->