Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Ok ladies, time for bed time but before that i just need to ask something. I went to the bathroom earlier and noticed something (TMI ALERT) my vag has some discoloration like it's bruised or something closed to that like someone punched and kicked it. Is this normal? Is it because of increased blood flow? I'm scared of what it looked like :haha:

I also wanted to mentions about this it's called Chadwick's sign. " Chadwick's sign is a bluish discoloration of the cervix, vagina, and labia resulting from increased blood flow. It can be observed as early as 6 to 8 weeks after conception, and its presence is an early sign of pregnancy."

I hope that helps!

I was just about to answer with the same response (for the most part)! Can't wait till I see that sign lol!!!

And thank you ladies!!! AF is such a no show and I love it!!!!!!

I feel like I've been kicked in the vjay sometimes but haven't experienced any discolouration. X

I feel like I've been kicked in the vjay sometimes but haven't experienced any discolouration. X

Lol oh no! I bet that's a strange sensation! My current cramps feel like a lightning bolt hitting my uterus :rofl:

I just wanted to jump in here and say Congrats Wishing/Kenna!!!! I've been keeping an eye on the other thread and have been keeping my fingers crossed! So exciting!

OMG!!!!! I've missed you!!!! How are you doing?! Thank you so much!!!!

I've been doing good, everything is going great. Healthy and happy, currently getting kicked to pieces, I think shes playing soccer in there. It's a crazy feeling.

I had cramps too around the time af would have been due, and a little bit of brown discharge the doctor said it was completely normal. I had cramps off and on a lot during the beginning. I know it's stressful! Oh and then it was full blown "morning" sickness from week 5 to like 17, Yuck!

Ok ladies, time for bed time but before that i just need to ask something. I went to the bathroom earlier and noticed something (TMI ALERT) my vag has some discoloration like it's bruised or something closed to that like someone punched and kicked it. Is this normal? Is it because of increased blood flow? I'm scared of what it looked like :haha:

I also wanted to mentions about this it's called Chadwick's sign. " Chadwick's sign is a bluish discoloration of the cervix, vagina, and labia resulting from increased blood flow. It can be observed as early as 6 to 8 weeks after conception, and its presence is an early sign of pregnancy."

I hope that helps!

Oh, thank you so much. Never thought they have a name for it...

Yeah, right now it looks like almost the color of an eggplant. :D

Hi bumpies how are you ladies doing today?

I'm doing okay today... I just cannot contain my irritability!! Not sure if it is pregnancy related or if it's just that I am fed up with my stupid boss :rofl:

Anyway I almost had a run in with the porcelain goddess this morning but luckily I could overcome that so currently me 1 and puking 0 :)

So i did a couple of chinese gender predictor just to kill time... And almost all of them said "girl" only one said "boy". Let's see which site is correct.

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/BabysGender_zps6e3a0409.jpg

I'm doing okay today... I just cannot contain my irritability!! Not sure if it is pregnancy related or if it's just that I am fed up with my stupid boss :rofl:

Anyway I almost had a run in with the porcelain goddess this morning but luckily I could overcome that so currently me 1 and puking 0 :)

Let the GAME of "THRONES" begin!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I just wanted to jump in here and say Congrats Wishing/Kenna!!!! I've been keeping an eye on the other thread and have been keeping my fingers crossed! So exciting!

OMG!!!!! I've missed you!!!! How are you doing?! Thank you so much!!!!

I've been doing good, everything is going great. Healthy and happy, currently getting kicked to pieces, I think shes playing soccer in there. It's a crazy feeling.

I had cramps too around the time af would have been due, and a little bit of brown discharge the doctor said it was completely normal. I had cramps off and on a lot during the beginning. I know it's stressful! Oh and then it was full blown "morning" sickness from week 5 to like 17, Yuck!

Lol! Better go ahead and set money aside for soccer equipment, sounds like she's going to be a pro!!!! :) so glad everything is going so great!!!!!

I'm glad that most women experience cramps around AF, I'm ready for them to go away though! Lol. I keep dreaming AF is going to start bc I cramp all night and early morning.

Let the GAME of "THRONES" begin!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Omg you two!!!!!!! You make me laugh so hard!!! :)

I had my boss screaming at me yesterday, 2 other people had to jump in and get him to calm down. I didn't even do anything wrong! Ugh, so I def feel you on the irritable side with work/boss. I can't wait till I can run out of the office crying and blame it on my emotions due to the baby in my belly! :haha:

I could have killed my husband during the earlier part of my first trimester, I was such an irritable grump the whole time. X

Daphne you are soooooo funny :rofl:

Wow Kenna I would have kicked my boss in the mouth if I was shouted at. My opinion is we are all adults and you speak to me properly with respect. If not then F you.

I'm not bragging but I know that if I should up and leave the admin side of the estate agency will defo fall apart.
I live in a town with about 2500 - 3000 permanent residents. The rest is vacation homes and most people retire here so there are lots and lots of really old people.
I'd love to see how they replace me!!! Hahahahaha

I've been an irritable mess for the majority of my pregnancy! Especially towards my hubby, poor guy. He doesn't deserve it.

I've been an irritable mess for the majority of my pregnancy! Especially towards my hubby, poor guy. He doesn't deserve it.

Don't worry hun I'm sure he understands!

I'm actually feeling a little bad now and want to cry. I was a bit rude to my dog when I went home for lunch. He jumped on the bed and a like full-on shouted at the top of my voice for him to get down.

Poor thing :cry:

I was a bit rude to my dog when I went home for lunch. He jumped on the bed and a like full-on shouted at the top of my voice for him to get down.

Poor thing :cry:

OH's dog has been getting hoovered and forced to sit on the floor since my nesting instinct kicked in. Don't feel bad

I gave him 2 biscuits and a belly rub after about 10 minutes... took some time to calm down (I'm a crazy lady lol) but I still feel guilty.
He doesn't know any better or understand my hormones...
Ah I'm just being soppy now :haha:

How long did you ladies have nausea for? Just want to know/hope for a more or less time when food will actually taste good again??

I didn't really have much nausea. I've heard that it's more common if you're carrying a baby girl but don't have another pregnancy to compare that to. I had a few days early on where I felt like complete crap but that's about it really. Nothing some ginger biscuits or polos couldn't fix. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->