Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Hahaha Cutie that is hysterical. Finding the perfect gif for a situation is truly a gift and you legit have it

MamaBunny I'm so sorry to hear about the madness :( Sounds like you have three kids already! I hope you guys can work things out - I know you feel some regret but I know it will all turn around

AFM going in tomorrow for betas and I'll find out my numbers from yesterday then. I got a call from the doctor's office last night when we were out at dinner (I decided I was having a severe pregnancy craving for a bloomin' onion.. yeah, we classy), and my heart started pounding and I was like WHY ARE THEY CALLING ME AT 6:30 PM OH GOD!!! And I ran to the bathroom, and listened to the voicemail and it was the automated lady reminding me of my appointment tomorrow :facepalm:

Do any of you ladies know which line is the test and which is the control on the CB Digi? I may have gone a little overboard but here's the comparisons of those innards..

https://baby.themalikfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/FullSizeRender.png

Test line is near the absorbent... The one near the holes are control line... My first DIGI :bfp: @ 14dpo weren't even that dark like yours at 10/12 dpo... Later test showed the same as yours, test line darker than control line.

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/4_zpsb1b4cd3d.jpg

I would say based on the top test strip's results that the left line is the test line and the right line is the control. I compared tests before (without tearing them apart lol) and it seems the test line will darken more and the control line stays the same shade. Just my opinion.

Thanks Daphne & MamaBunny :) I have that picture of yours come up in the FF galleries and I had mine turned around this morning (you can see I flipped the photo!) and I was like omg.. my line is getting lighter.. and I thought maybe I just had really concentrated wee and my control line was super dark?! I need to stop being so paranoid! I'm not testing with FRERs anymore, or at least not every day :)

So how accurate are the CB weeks estimator tests? I can't decide if I'm 14 or 16 dpo so it'd be more likely to say weeks 2 - 3 if I were 16 dpo.. right? Unless it's like super on-the-money accurate right?!

Oh also.. do any of you ladies have Pinterest?! I'd love to follow some other baby boards! I have a secret pregnancy board but I already loaded up a future nursery board and a future registry board.. oh and future babies board and maternity photography board.. lol

Chery, I'd say go with what dpo FF put you.... I did stick with my FF and even I got a late O, my last 2 scans put me a week & a day ahead which for me is un-realiable coz that will put my O, OPKS, temp shifts incorrect....

Thanks Daphne & MamaBunny :) I have that picture of yours come up in the FF galleries and I had mine turned around this morning (you can see I flipped the photo!) and I was like omg.. my line is getting lighter.. and I thought maybe I just had really concentrated wee and my control line was super dark?! I need to stop being so paranoid! I'm not testing with FRERs anymore, or at least not every day :)

So how accurate are the CB weeks estimator tests? I can't decide if I'm 14 or 16 dpo so it'd be more likely to say weeks 2 - 3 if I were 16 dpo.. right? Unless it's like super on-the-money accurate right?!

Oh also.. do any of you ladies have Pinterest?! I'd love to follow some other baby boards! I have a secret pregnancy board but I already loaded up a future nursery board and a future registry board.. oh and future babies board and maternity photography board.. lol

I have a Pinterest baby board called "one day". Also private, but I'm happy to share, if you'll share yours!

Agh melewen I have Pinterest but never get on... now I'm temped to make a "Baby" board! Crap! :dohh:

Pinterest is MY LIFE omg can waste so many hours on there. Cutie my username is 40aprons - add me! Mamabunny make one!!

Daphne unfortunately I had a temp that was super low in the middle of the night and super high when I woke-up woke up. If I put the original it gives me one day and if I put the higher it gives me another. Also if I do the advanced method it gives me one day and if I do FAM it gives another.. Haha. The one month!! Gonna take an adv digi here after an hour or so!

That's real :wacko:...... Still, you got the most important thing, a :bfp:....

I'm at home now. Have excused myself from work 3 hours earlier due to very bad headache and my period like pain strikes again,.... We might have a visit to our doc tomorrow morning and get checked out... I just don't want to assume that this pain is due to ligament pain and want to get answers directly from our doc.... I hope everything is fine.... :cry:

I'm at home now. Have excused myself from work 3 hours earlier due to very bad headache and my period like pain strikes again,.... We might have a visit to our doc tomorrow morning and get checked out... I just don't want to assume that this pain is due to ligament pain and want to get answers directly from our doc.... I hope everything is fine.... :cry:

If it helps I've had period like pains off and on all through my pregnancy, my ob says it is completely normal because your uterus is stretching as the baby get bigger and needs more room. It also could be round ligament pain like your suggesting. It could even be early braxton hicks contractions. I'm glad you will be talking to your doctor to get some piece of mind. I'm sure everything is just fine :) but I know it's really hard not to worry.

I just feel crap that i cant tolerate the pain.... What makes it worst is its affecting my work big time..... I know the pain is going to continue and i just cant imagine being off work a lot of times.... :cry:

Ah Daphne, I'm sorry your feeling the pains again :nope:

I'm glad you're going to your Dr in the morning. Better be on the safe side and worry too much than too little about pains you are not comfortable with. I hope it eases up and you get a good night's rest :hugs:

Thanks Pam.... Tomorrow's visit is making me nervous not the feeling i wanted during scans.... Praying everything is fine....

I'm praying with you hun!! I really hope and trust that everything is well with you and your little one!

I know you are scared but try to think about how nice it will be to see your baby in the morning :hugs:

Will dh be going with you? And have you checked the doppler tonight?

Daphne sorry you're feeling bad :( hope your appointment goes well tomorrow. Those are really normal symptoms so just try to take it easy and be as calm as possible. I know.. Easier said than done!

The pain really spoiled everything... Still waiting for DH he'll be here in about 45 mins. Yes he will go with me. Will try the doppler tonight....

You're going tonight?

And just saw a CB weeks estimator commercial on Hulu and took that as a sign so.. Couldn't help it!

https://i58.tinypic.com/i27vv8.jpg

Nope not tonight. He finishes work at 10... Plus my OB wont be there so tomorrow... Wow, you're def pass 4 weeks... :happydance: i havent ordered that kinda test but want one next time :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->