Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Oh Jess!! I'm sorry you had such a bad day but that adorable LO.. Oh my. Looks just oerfect

Yay! Good luck cutie - can't wait to hear her reaction

I just wrote a blog about how my sister sort of.. found out today.. ha! Check it out if you're interested - https://baby.themalikfamily.com/beta-testing/

And I've been playing around with some nursery ideas.. do you guys have ideas for yours yet? I'm definitely going with neutral midcentury modern furniture most likely and then some fun accents with color on the walls / accessories / etc

https://baby.themalikfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/lunar-sery.png

We are staying in our 1 bed apartment until our lease is up in November (baby will be 3 months old) so we are going to take away the dining room table and put the crib and a dresser in the dining room. Baby will be there rather than in our room because we can see the crib location from the bed. We have decided on espresso colored furniture with grey accents and jungle animal theme.

https://baby.themalikfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Screen-Shot-2015-01-16-at-8.21.46-AM.png

Oh Jess!! I'm sorry you had such a bad day but that adorable LO.. Oh my. Looks just oerfect

Baby was perfect. Measuring exactly 12w3d, heart rate 152bpm and so active. I'll post the video on YouTube. My hubby wants to put the video to techno music because it looked like the baby was partying in there. I just wish we had gotten a solid nub shot. I am just so greatful that baby is doing so well despite the extreme morning sickness, lack of nutrition and lack of fluids. We find out gender March 12th.

Sorry you had a rough day Jess but I'm so glad that little baby of yours is doing so well!

We told our families today and it was amazing! I'm so relieved to have all of their love and support.

I love your nursery ideas. I want to stay pretty neutral with accents as well.

So happy for a great reaction from the family cutie!

CHERYL
:yipee: your results are looking great! Cannot wait for your scan!
I love your nursery ideas!!

:rofl: at your sister's reaction! Hope she'll keep it from your parents so that you can do your big reveal to them!

JESS
I'm sorry you had such a bad day :hugs:
I'm glad your scan went well and that is one perfect and super cute baby!!

DANI
I'm so happy that the telling went so well! Must feel like a huge weight of your shoulders! Now wait and see how Grandma's go crazy :haha:

We announced at 3w6d and a few hours after announcement my mom sent me photos (we don't live close by) of the pram and car seat she has bought :D

How are the rest of you ladies doing? Some of you have been quiet again, Mamabunny, Ginger, Sweet?

I want to have this kind of scan....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g6VDayCa-A

Here's another one.... Like to have a sonographer who is so cool and give lots of details.... We are definitely going to the new hospital and ask for Anomaly Scan and if they could give us 3D/4D as well... DH checked their website and they do have them....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGh2YwZWd38

So my water broke about an hour ago, but I don't have any contractions. Called the hospital and they told me to come in so they can check me and baby out. Said to have a shower and a snack so I'm doing that now. They said if nothing is happening they will probably send me back home. I will keep you guys posted! :) I laughed with dh that "Hey I'm a statistic!" Water broke and will have this little one b4 my due date as a first time mom lol. Wish me luck!

:wohoo: getting excited for you Kim.... Your baby is so ready.... :happydance:

Can't wait to hear more updates....

So my water broke about an hour ago, but I don't have any contractions. Called the hospital and they told me to come in so they can check me and baby out. Said to have a shower and a snack so I'm doing that now. They said if nothing is happening they will probably send me back home. I will keep you guys posted! :) I laughed with dh that "Hey I'm a statistic!" Water broke and will have this little one b4 my due date as a first time mom lol. Wish me luck!

Good Luck!!! I wish you guys a healthy and safe delivery!!!!

:dance: this is sooo exciting

Happy 7 weeks cutie! Happy 17 weeks Wunna! Eeeeeek SweetMelodies it's time! How exciting!!! :happydance: You seem very calm, impending labor and you're on BnB posting updates :laugh2:

So laying in bed at the hospital and they just put in an IV line for a pitocin drip soon since my contractions still haven't started (yikes!) So we shall see how it goes.

You'll be fine. Just keep reminding yourself that labour doesn't last forever, your husband deserves a few punches, and you're going to have a baby at the end of it. :hugs:

Edit: That's what worked for me anyway!

You guys are in my thoughts! Hopefully your contractions start soon and little Kira is snug on your chest :D

Good luck sm! Can't wait to hear about your experience

Good luck!!! Can't wait to see the little bugger

Daphne we are definitely getting a 4d!! I've been staring at the pamphlets at my practice for like 6 years now like um yes, getting that. Ha! You get to like really see your baby.. Love it. And we have an awesome tech at one of the locations--not a huge fan of the other lady at the other location but... I'll have to demand my favorite. How far along can you get a 4d?

Good luck!!! Can't wait to see the little bugger

Daphne we are definitely getting a 4d!! I've been staring at the pamphlets at my practice for like 6 years now like um yes, getting that. Ha! You get to like really see your baby.. Love it. And we have an awesome tech at one of the locations--not a huge fan of the other lady at the other location but... I'll have to demand my favorite. How far along can you get a 4d?

We wanted to have the anomaly scan done which is supposed to be from 18-22 weeks, current doc wants me to return at 22 weeks so we are going to a different hospital instead to have it at 20 weeks, so 12 days to go. Hopefully they will agree if we ask for a 3d/4d, we're not sure if they recommend such that early when there is less fats in the baby.

Edit: And if they have better services and equipment, we might stick with them and hopefully it's the last one.... I have all my tests results with me from the 2 hospitals so at least we can show them that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->