Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

:hug:

Glad everyone is doing well. I've been absent quite a bit lately. Having a lot of confusion about my cycles, but seeing my doctor today. Anyone have any leftover :dust: they can shoot my way?

Sending you fresh sticky :dust: instead of leftovers :haha::rofl: FX all is well with your appointment Brianna.

I have no idea what a nub is and I'm supposed to be the expert :rofl:

Baby dust Briana! :hugs:

SweetMelodies
I am loving the diaper idea... I can just imagine lying in bed at 3am with my satisfaction face going while wizzing in my diaper :haha:
I would love not to have to get up so much during the night!

I cannot believe how close you are getting! Super exciting!!!

A1983
Ah now I wish I had pics of my scans!!!! I could have asked you to look at the nub and give your prediction. So much fun :dance:

Querida87
:saywhat: I just saw you are on cd 3 again! That is crazy and confusing. I hope that nothing is wrong and that your body is just taking some time to regulate after coming off bc even if it was a bit 'old'

Please let us know what your doc says and here is a ton of :dust: just for you :hugs:

TY but the weird thing is, I got ch right before the bleeding hit, and cd1 really could have been considered spotting not light, and today I'm back to just spotting. My apt is in an hour. I did take a 10mIu hpt this morning, saw an evap before it was even dry. Oh well.. If I didn't get it, I still have one more chance before my anniversary..

Doctors nurse called with results but didn't leave them in a message. Now been on hold (at lunch!!) for five minutes trying to get back in touch.. Nervous :(

Omg phew, ok got in touch. Levels on Tuesday were 485. Is that good?

For reference:

Is my hCG level "normal"?

There is really no single "normal" hCG level in early pregnancy and there is a very wide range of hCG values as pregnancy progresses.

An hCG level below 5 mIU/ml is considered not pregnant.
An hCG level above 25 mIU/ml is considered pregnant.
An hCG level between 5-25 mIU/ml requires a follow-up test to confirm the results.

At hCG levels in early pregnancy below 1,200 mIU/ml, the hCG usually doubles every 48-72 hours and it should normally increase by at least 60% every two days.

Between 1,200 and 6,000 mIU/ml serum hCG levels in early pregnancy, the hCG usually takes 72-96 hours to double.

Above 6,000 mIU/ml, the hCG often takes over four or more days to double.
In general, when the HCG level reached 7200 mIU/ml, a yolk sac should be seen

At an HCG level greater than 12,000 mIU/ml there should be a visible embryo with a heartbeat, though it could take up to an hCG level of 22,000 mIU/ml to first see the fetal heart beat.

After 9-10 weeks of the pregnancy hCG levels normally decrease.

It makes little sense to follow the hCG level above 6,000 mIU/ml as the increase is normally slower at this point and not related to how well the pregnancy is progressing. After two to three months the hCG levels will slow even further and eventually hCG levels may even decline before reaching a plateau for the duration of the pregnancy.

Untitled.jpg

Or refer to this one.. You're level is great.... Now we have to wait for your next beta result... Will it be the last one? Or there will be a third?

https://www.betabase.info/chart/basic/single

Your numbers look good to me! At 3w5d mine was 78 and then over a 1000 at 4w2d.

I think if you had something to worry about your doc would have called herself :hugs:

Everyone has different numbers though and your nrs are great :D

So by when do you get results for today's BETAS???

So if numbers double in 48-72 hours we should expect your numbers to be around 1200 - 1600.... Can't wait to hear the next result.... :happydance: Really happy for you Cheryl.

Had more today and will hear results tomorrow. I think I'm probably technically 4w2d NOW according to ovulation but the nurse said all was good. Fx that they'll double :)

My numbers were everywhere early on. Not even my doctor knew what was going on because I bled heavily for 4 days before I found out I was pregnant. Your numbers look good! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->