Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAY CHERYL!!!!!!!!!!
:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

I cannot wait to find out how it went with your scan!!

I never had a very early scan. I had one at 11 weeks and that was when I saw the heartbeat :D

Don't even..

Don't.

Don't even.

I did actually have two "implantation dips".. one at like 8/10 dpo and another at 10/12 dpo. I have been a bit worried about that.. but I"m sure it's just hormones. We have like twelve sets of twins in my family BUT they're all identical so that's not hereditary... right?!?

Twins are twins :D
Can't wait to see how this one unfolds... Our thread has still to have twins

:yipee: for a high HCG :yipee:

Maybe twins??? My turn has passed for twinning guesses.... Now it's your turn.... :haha:

Be waiting for results..... :coffee: Anyone?

Oh I am behind on this thread,aren't I. Sorry!

Oh Cheryl I'd love twins :) We've got to have a pair over here!

I agree with Aditi... There must have at least one of us here who gets twins.... or more :haha:

melewen I saw on another September thread this post:

Hi ladies,

I haven't been on here for a while but I was in the Hoping for a Christmas bfp tww group and had asked about my levels being a little high. Not sure if anyone remembers me but I wanted to update that I am having TWINS! They are fraternal and I am beyond excited and nervous at the same time.

It's a possibility... and I agree with Wunna, take *2* for the team! :happydance:

How exciting! Looking forward to hearing about the scan! And yes I think its identical twins that are not genetic

Ladies, I just decided to
Cut the grass (with a push lawnmower) and now I'm cramping pretty bad. I shouldn't have done that apparently. :(

Hahaha you guys are hysterical. Have you SEEN a pregnancy progression of a woman with twins?! I Couldn't even handle it! We will know in just a couple hours... Squeeee!

A1 I see now you just passed 6 weeks, congrats!! How are you feeling?

Cheryl I'm just about peeing myself with excitement over your scan :dance:

Happy 6 weeks A1983... Forgot to greet you, hope im not yet late... :dance:

Kenna, I get bad cramps when I over exert myself. No more yard work for you! Drink some water and lay down missy.

Thanks, Dani :) I've got water and my feet up now, cuddling with 2 kitties. :)

I think the pain has lessened, it was mainly on the right side so FX it was round ligament pain and nothing more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->