Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Thanks Jess :) it's so reassuring to hear some other numbers. Trying to be chill! But not really succeeding!

Yes Kenna I used to cramp if I did too much (and if I got really angry?! Especially in first few weeks) But it would go if I rested. Make sure you're hydrated too :)

Thanks for the 6 week hi's! I'm feeling much the same, to be honest im panicking a bit that my nausea isn't as strong - I was waking up and finding it hard to get downstairs as felt sick and dizzy...then nausea would come in waves throughout the day, but always be there in the background. Now it's still the same in the day almost-but I just got up and ate breakfast with no problems!

Cheryl
Yay, I'm so happy that you got a good scan but sorry about the troll! Urgh they don't always seem to remember that this is the umpteenth u/s they have done but that was your 1st one you got so they need to allow you to make it special!

We told everyone at 3w6d after the confirmed bloods came back from Dr. We just could not contain ourselves and after all family members were notified we announced on Facebook.

Do you guys say a prayer before eating? Could be interesting to catch the surprise on their faces when your DH says grace and then before saying Amen you go "and thanks for Cheryl's pregnancy" :flower:

My BETAS was done at 3w5d = 78 and then at 4w2d = over a 1000
So yours sounds great to me and I don't think you have anything to worry about. Google will pretty much ALWAYS give you the worst news first when you google something :flower:

Jess
I'm so sorry that you have to struggle with your job and then the union on top of that. Especially since the union needs to help employees! :growlmad:

I love your bump! To me you certainly do not look fat!!

A1983

Sounds to me like you are going to skip ms which is actually nice :D
Glad you are doing well!

AFM

So at about 08h15 this morning I started getting upper abdominal cramps and pains! I thought I was stuck with the trapped wind from hell. Luckily nobody was at the office so I stretched myself, burped and farted :blush: Nothing helped and I just couldn't get the cramps to go.

When my boss came in a few minutes later I was bent over in pain and she "chased" me to the leave the office and go see the Dr. Went to the GP and AGAIN I got antibiotics :( 1st time was kidney pipe infection and now 2nd time is bad bladder infection...

I just don't get how I still get these infections when I consume more than 2-3 litres of water a day. I'm flushing any possible trace of toxins. Anyhow at least I got meds and we caught it early.

She did my sugar test again and my blood sugar levels dropped from 6 to 4 which is much much healthier! So I am very happy about that!

Also measured my Fundal height and it was at 18cm :D Dr said it is suppose to be 17cm at 17 weeks so mine is a bit ahead. Same as with my last u/s at 13 weeks, baby measured 14w1d.

Now just waiting for my u/s (11 Feb) and if they still put me ahead then I'll update my due date.

Happy 8 weeks Jyllian....

Happy 7 weeks Ginger.... Hope you are doing ok... how are you? We miss you alot... :hugs:

Pamela, that sounds painful :( I'm so terrified of getting an infection but I've always been prone to them. We pray before eating and DH he added "please let the mutant like the food" :rofl" I think your prayer idea is so cute for Cheryl.

Afm, 2 day headache. I'm trying to apply heat to avoid meds. Any other suggestions?

Thx Dani, was painful but thankfully got better :D
Try and drink lots of water because dehydration can cause headaches as well. Maybe your body wants a bit more than you are drinking? I hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

Happy 8 Weeks Mamabunny!

I hope you are still doing okay Ginger! I'm with Daphne, we do miss you :hugs:

Oh no, pamela! I'm sorry you have a kidney infection again! I had them before and they finally found out that I had E. coli causing them!

Look at you measuring ahead, so happy for you, hun!!! :)

Dani, water, water, water! If it's still bothering you, take the day off and just rest all day. Another suggestion is to use ice, not heat. Put an ice pack on the base of your neck, and (if you have one) one of those face masks you refrigerate or freeze to your eyes. That has helped my chronic headaches/migraines throughout my pregnancy.

Thanks! I've been drinking water but maybe not enough. Going to try the ice pack now. Not sure where I read heat lol

I used to use heat too but the ice actually will minimize the blood vessels causing the pressure to ease. Makes total sense now that I know that! Lol

It's nearly 1pm and I still haven't had a shower, brushed my teeth or changed out of my pjs :blush: this kid is on one today

Lol, Kirsty! Sounds like you are in total mommy mode today! Is he not sleeping well?

No I feel nauseous all day, I just meant it isn't as strong in morning. I wasn't actually sick until 7 weeks with DD. Ms is a good sign imo. Anyway it doesn't matter-only time will tell

Cutie ice will feel so good! Another kind of um.. Holistic suggestion that works is to mix a bit of cayenne with water and dab it on the inside of your nose. It stings for a little but will really truly help that headache!

Pamela such a cute idea! We don't pray but we got these little vintage spoons stamped to see "grandma" and "grandpa" and we are filming dinner for a stop motion for work I totally made up. Im making some sort of soup and will surprise them with the spoons on the soup plates! Hopefully they'll freak out. I got my first betas when I was at lunch with my mom and I told her it was the doctor with the fsh test results so she has NO idea.

https://i58.tinypic.com/zkqt7m.jpg

I got 40 aprons for my blog and just took the photo of them all together apparebtly.. This was way back in October! Crazy

Kirsty, your day sounds like my once in a blue moon Sundays. I'll get up late, not get dressed, brush my hair and just stay lazy on the couch. I know it is different with the baby but I just thought of my 'pajama' days :rofl:

A1, I 100% agree about it being reassuring, but If I could choose symptoms I would probably not want ms again :D

Those spoons look amazing! I cannot wait to hear their reaction.

Oh and thanks... soup sounds absolutely amazing right now!!! Butternut soup with cream :D

Mmmm that's a perfect idea. I don't know how I'm going to cook dinner so anxious and nervous!! I'm like lets order takeout and put it on plates... This coming from a food stylist and photographer! Hahah!! Telling them day after tomorrow! Finally no more weird lying!

He's a grump today! Doesn't want to be put down, doesn't want to be held. He was attached to my boob pretty much all morning but didn't really take much. Even the dog has took herself outside lol!

Found a lullaby on YouTube and he went straight off :happydance: I'm all showered, and ready for the day now. Just got back in to bed and took some tablets for these af cramps, then I'm going to potter around the house until he wakes up :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->