Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

J I think your letter is very professional and thoughtful :thumbup:

I ate Taco Bell for lunch yesterday and let me tell ya at 3 o'clock this morning I wasn't running for the border... more like running for the porcelain :sick: Not barfing but tummy cramps and - yayyyy - more doodoo. That stuff tastes so good going in but terrible on the way out :nope: Lately I feel like that's all I've been doing is #2 but it has been consistent and no painful cramping or anything so I'll take it I guess!

Shame Mamabunny :hugs: I 100% feel you.

I have contracted bladder infection again and got antibiotics for it. Since late Wednesday, all of yesterday and today my tummy is ********* TMI ******** very loose!!!
I'm actually not complaining too much because I know now my bowels are getting cleaned out a bit seeing that constipation is pregnancy's best friend :haha:

Hope you feel better!

I remind myself that as long as things are of normal consistency for the most part and I'm not struggling with liquid diarrhea or constipation I should be thankful. I suppose my now usual waking up and pooing routine I've developed isn't so bad. I saw a post in the First Trimester forum and the title was "Sh*tting bricks..." and I couldn't help but comment :rofl: I don't find the suffering of anyone funny but the immature kid in me always finds humor in bowel-related stuff :dohh: Plus, it's nice that women on here keep it real and all the info is helpful :thumbup: I happened to catch a comment regarding the CRAP diet (fitting name, eh?) as a recommendation for constipation - Cranberries Raisins Apricots Prunes - which I'm sure will come in handy for me later down the road...

Mama bunny omg feeling you right now. I had to have fried chicken last night and subsequently woke up three times to head to the bathroom! Awful. And now even the thought of fried chicken is making me cringe..

Pamela the irony is that the reason I temped last night is because I was SO hot I thought it would be like 99°! But I have chucked it and feel totally fine. My temps are weird anyway.

My cravings are greatly outweighing any aversions. Nothing has made me sick but I have to sit for countless minutes to decide what I want to eat and it's getting pretty specific and I also can't eat until I hone in on exactly what it is that Im craving.

I spoke to my DH last night about a Doppler and he's completely against it. I'm wondering if he will change his mind down the road.

Cheryl, after :bfp: temps are no longer important nor reliable due to changing/surging hormones temps tend to be all ovet the place so if you're strong enough to see it dipped then you can continue but if not putting away your thermometer is the best option which i think you already did :haha: sorry for the scare though...

Dani, did he say anything why?

He just said it's overkill and encourages me to trust faith and not science. He also says it's gonna be one more thing for me to worry about. He was also anti temps and opks but that's what got us here! I get his thinking and would very much prefer to just let things be but when the time comes, I if I decide I need one for sanity, we may have to have another discussion.

My cravings are greatly outweighing any aversions. Nothing has made me sick but I have to sit for countless minutes to decide what I want to eat and it's getting pretty specific and I also can't eat until I hone in on exactly what it is that Im craving.

Same here!!! I'm eating lunch right now as I type - broccoli cheese soup in a bread bowl, chicken caesar salad with herb vinagrette and baked chips from Panera Bread :toothpick:

American food sounds amazing in comparison to what the UK has to offer :cry:

I seem to crave healthier foods, like salads, avo, grilled and not deef fried. As lon as it is healthier I seem to want it. We use to go to a local pub every Thursday for their special burger. Now we go for hubby and I order fish or salad :D

Mamabunny, I'm just like you! I love potty humor :rofl:

Dani, I've read lots of mixed reviews on a doppler like unwanted stress because you are not hearing what you want or obsessing over the heart beat etc. That having been said I trust the experiences of you lovely ladies more and it seems like for Jess, Kenna and Daphne it has only been positive. So yeah try and see if he changes his mind after hearing it at the Dr's office.

AFM: surprise visit from my mom this weekend! Had NO idea :dance: Lots of nursery stuff came with her. Some I paid for that she had to collect for me and lots of things she bought herself. We made good progress on setting up the nursery. I'll take a pic tomorrow with my 18 week bump to share :D

Way to go Pam's mom! I'm so ready for nursery stuff. Can't wait to see it.

I'm not going to press the issue until the time comes. Right now I'm not getting one. I've been pretty low key thus far but if I feel like I need it, I'm not opposed to saying I bought one now deal with it lol.

I have been craving carbs out the wazoo! Pasta, bread bagels and beef!! Tonight's craving is shrimp and grits lol.

I was so tired I ended up taking a quick snooze at my desk :sleep: I was tired yesterday as well and ended up sleeping from about 6:30pm-8:15pm then 9:30pm-2:30am and 4:30am-6:30am this morning. Thought for sure I would make it through the day. I had plans to grocery shop, take my lil man for a haircut and maybe do my nails but now all I wanna do is go home and nap!

I've decided to tell my boss my news today. Since we made it public and posted on Facebook I don't want her to hear from someone else. Wish me luck!

Cutie I'm the exact same! I had to pause my blog because I literally never cook anymore. Nothing ever sounds good until I figure out something super specific that's usually out. Wasting so much money but what can I do?!

I'm pretty mucht he same way. I don't crave anything and what sounds good usually comes back up anyways. I haven't cooked myself something to eat since the day we found out we were expecting. My poor husband has lost about 10 pounds lol. He's doing great at taking care of me.....but my spaghetti os were missing this morning

Eating has absolutely not been a problem and I've done more cooking because I'm so picky about what will satisfy me. I have noticed that certain smells are starting to bother me more.

Omg I would kill for spaghetti O's. I am craving tons of junk food I used to eat when I was younger. Like I would push dh into traffic for a Marie callendars pot pie. I'm so violent lately with my craving hyperbole!

So telling my parents in about an hour... I am so nervous!!! I just want everything to go right, they "get" the spoons, timing is right, video works.. Can't wait for the big reveal to be over! Wish me luck!! Can't wait to share with you ladies!

Wishing you all the luck. I hope you will share with us!!!

*Adds spaghetti-O's to grocery list*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->