Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Baby Amira didn't sleep all day... I felt her moving all the time like there's no tomorrow.. :D I did a baby dance (not the baby making dance :haha:) but still nothing... Somedays I worry for not feeling her and now i worry coz she's up all day... :wacko: Hope she will settle down and have a rest...

Mel that's a great reveal! I loved it.

Pam your bump and nursery are so cute. Are baby showers the norm in S.A?

I can't wait for that feeling Daphne :hugs:

Thx Jess, yes we do babyshowers as well. Clothing and toiletries, blankets, towels and smaller things will be on my list now. I just need some control in my life (I'm somewhat obsessive) so I wanted the big stuff done so that I can see what we still need :D

:haha: the dream.... Did you know that our currency is in Pesos as well? Glad you saw me in your dreams feels like you've met me already... Havent had a dream yet with my bnb families in it :(

Your photo is so amazing. DH just got the camera a month or two ago and still struggling in it. :haha: but he's a fast learner so no worries....

We just finished listening to Amira's heartbeat. It took some time because DH is looking at the wrong place. He then placed it near my belly button about an inch below and there it was. :D will put the video tomorrow... Oh, i really love this invention.... :dance:

Daphne, you have to be carrying so much lower than I am, or your baby is lower than mine is. (I know this is going to come out sounding wrong and I don't mean it to be). I find it fascinating that you are picking up the heartbeat about an inch bellow your belly button. My baby is currently hanging out pretty much directly to the right of my belly button. It could also be a difference in torso length changing things up. All of this is so incredibly interesting!

(none taken Jess <3). My LO is all around.... :haha: At 17weeks, we had the longest minutes finding the heartbeat then DH found her near my pelvic bone which is very low... At 18 weeks scan, baby's head is positioned in my cervix like im ready to give birth so maybe that's why we found it on the low side. Baby still has a lot of room to play around and being this far in the pregnancy makes finding her heartbeat a challenge since baby will make a lot of movements unlike early on when they stay stationed in one place quite longer....

Your letter is perfect.... Sure they'll understand.

Here's our baby's heartbeat at 19 weeks... Apologies for some static you'll hear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTX99qyHEwE

It's the best feeling ever..... I just hope DH can feel her a bit stronger now.... Waiting for the time to see her move, kick and punch my belly... Will definitely take a video of my belly moving like an alien is about to come out :haha:

I just about murdered my husband just now because I thought he was eating my cereal lol. Poor guy!!

Hahaha Jess. Dh always says "they warned me you would be this way!" Which makes me even madder.. And five minutes later I'm like aw what a sweet guy just trying to figure things out! Hahaha

Omg :rofl: Jess!

My husband makes the mistake of telling me to relax or stop worrying :dohh: that ofcourse flips me!

Cheryl, this one is for you :)

I must say though, taken from the front like that I actually look fat and not pregnant... my side profile obviously better. I think I'm going to start walking sideways now :rofl:

https://i.imgur.com/RAkEfIJ.jpg

:rofl: you definitely look pregnant Pamela! And btw happy 18 weeks!

Oh, regarding shopping, we now have two shops to visit, BabyShop and Mamas&Papas... Saw online that the later has sale on nursery furniture sets of up to 60% off. It's far from our place but near DH's work place.... Can't wait til they finish their balance sheet closing so we can really start....

SMRG02700.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

I love the second one because I can make a lot of things with the crib... This was on 50% off.

Definitely a fan of the 2nd one and the flexibility!

And the dresser has a detachable changer... How cool is that hahahah...

This is the companies website..... You might wanna take a look for some ideas with the room set up :D

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/cat/nursery-furniture/

Omg I love both of those. The first is so classic and the second is sleek and modern! I love a convertible. Are they already finished? I really want a fun colored dresser! My best friend had a like robins egg blue dresser and it was just adorable

Apparently I've already been scoping strollers on that site as the links are all purple.. I have a problem!! :rofl:

Oh and Pamela I say girl now! You do not look fat you look PREGNANT! But walking sideways.. You crack me up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->