Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

https://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a556/barnkn312/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsb6ae1868.jpg

This is the one we're thinking about!

Love that 2nd one, Daphne!!!!

Cheryl they're already finished... We'll pay a visit in a week or two I hope.... That's what DH wants even though i told him that it may be too early and i'm suggesting maybe at my 7 months pregnancy... :haha: I'm feeling too relaxed i guess and DH wants everything ready and just wait for LO.

I like it Kenna.... I think most of the baby stuff are so cute we'll have a hard time to decide.. Like we wanted everything.... :haha:

Daphne I never noticed your anniversary is the same as my due date

Daphne I never noticed your anniversary is the same as my due date

That's cool.... At least we have another reason to cheer for during our celebration.... :dance:

AFm, pregnancy brain is finally kicking in.... I was just about to lock the house for work when i remembered i forgot to wear my wedding ring... Went inside to get it... Locked the door walk a bit and wondered why everything seems blurry then i realized i'm not wearing my glass. Have to go get them again inside.... I guess it really did start last week when i left all my keys at work.... :haha: :wacko:

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z54c5e7f461b5a.gif

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z54c5eaf71b2f4.gif

:hi:
I have a poll up on my journal if anyone wants to go and vote / predict baby's gender for me :D

Link to my journal is the animated pic in my signature. Thanks ladies :hugs:

Thanks daphne! :) possibly meeting with my doula this morning but she texted me early to let me know she's in a birth. She seems awesome!

Can you guys believe we are starting birthing classes tonight?! We wanted to do the Bradley method only and there's just one woman in our city who teaches them and she didn't have any classes scheduled after January.. It's a three month program so I emailed her to find out her schedule for my 3rd tri! Apparently SHES pregnant so this is her last class until after my due date! So we missed three weeks but she wanted us to come to this batch. I told her we would as long as she convinced everyone I was six months.. Lol. I think it'll be a bit weird pretending labor and whatever when I have zero bump but she says it's not that uncommon because their classes are so long and there's only one in our area. Dh is not very excited! They're like every monday 6:30 - 9!

I really need to start checking in on the weekends as I always have so much to catch up on at the beginning of the week! Wishing my SO and I were looking at that same crib! I had a dream last night that I could feel the baby move, little flutters. I've had flutters all weekend but just lots of gas :laugh2: I can't wait til my SO and I can feel the baby. He's never felt a baby kick or seen it like that so I'm excited for his reaction.

I did have a huuuuuge meltdown on him this weekend. We have needed to grocery shop and planned on doing so over the weekend. Woke up Saturday morning and was discussing that and finances with my SO. He was unable to help pay the bills this week nor buy groceries (we split everything accordingly) and I was aware of this... but he made the comment that his dog (that is living with his dad now, see this thread for the rundown on all that - https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ent-conceived-need-vent-thoughts-welcome.html) needed food and he had to go buy it and take it to his dad. I replied with "Well WE need food" to which he responded with "Well my dog needs food and I'm not going to let him starve. I know how you feel about the whole situation so I'm not going to get into it". I said that his dad would not let the dog starve and that the main concern should be what's needed for US right now. If he can go buy dog food he sure as heck can help me with bills or the groceries instead. Anything helps, at least put forth some effort instead of relying on me once again to handle it all or expect me to when he falls short or because he chooses to make other things priority. He could have very well called his dad and said he cannot do anything for the dog because he has responsibilities at home for his family. I was livid, annoyed, hurt and sobbing I want to be able to rely on HIM more... not the other way around After a big ordeal, he (according to him) called his dad and said he couldn't get food this week. I didn't care, he already said what he did. I get so much anxiety wondering how things will be when the baby is here. And he isn't in much of a hurry or motivated to work on our bedroom remodel. Didn't touch it all weekend. I'm really thinking I'm going to have to dish out the money and hire someone to do the work. So much anxiety and stress!!! My son ended up leaving for the weekend and my daughter went with my ex husband's gf... who was nice enough to invite me over to get away, which I gladly accepted. This have cooled off now but I'm just wondering when something else will arise... I wish he would just let his dad handle the dog and that my SO would focus on responsibilities at home and things we need to do to prepare for baby.

Kenna I think target announced a huge baby sale yesterday and your crib is included! I think I saw it in the ad!

How do you guys keep from sqshing your stomach when you are bending over cleaning or whatnot? Everytime I bend over for any length of time or put pressure on my stomach I end up puking all over the place.

Jess, I actually haven't had any problems with bending yet. Wonder why?

I really wish you could get past the pukes! I hated it and I wish you wouldn't jave to feel so sucky anymore!

Oh Jess that sounds terrible. Is it like a motion sickness thing?

Has anyone had issues with a popped blood vessel in their eye? I've never had it before. Just wondering if it's a pregnancy thing.

I haven't cutie but my vision is definitely changing.

I literally just passed out walking back to the bedroom from the bathroom. I'm eating some crackers now and will call the doc in the morning.

Cutie that was in Jess's gender test!!! Is it your left eye?

Oh Jess that sounds terrible. Is it like a motion sickness thing?

Has anyone had issues with a popped blood vessel in their eye? I've never had it before. Just wondering if it's a pregnancy thing.

No, sorry haven't had that before. I also cannot say that my vision changed any as I already wear glasses because I cannot see very far.

Does it hurt though?

I haven't cutie but my vision is definitely changing.

I literally just passed out walking back to the bedroom from the bathroom. I'm eating some crackers now and will call the doc in the morning.

Ah no :cry:
Please keep us updated what your doc says and take care :hugs:

A little uncomfortable but nothing I can't handle!

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z54c78e5b84fe3.gif

I'm glad you don't have pain... I wonder what that vein is all about?!

I'm very curious about what happens to my body now that it/we are pregnant, so I think I might want to google this one some.

Oh no Wunna don't get sucked into the Google madness with symptoms! :laugh2: I always search and find bad stuff then get all paranoid :dohh: I'm sure it isn't anything terrible though, so would be interesting to find out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->