Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Yeah I'm with Jyllian.... I seldom ask Dr. Google anymore... Lots of scary stuff.. :haha:

Happy 7 Weeks A1983... Sorry i missed it for a day... :dance: How are you doing?

Cutie if it makes a V, supposedly that means you're having a girl! Old wives' tale of course

I had a boss once who had a burst eye vein but I think he got it for being an enormous A-hole :rofl:

HAHA :rofl:

I got a bit of a chuckle this morning from my daughter. I was telling my kids everything I ate yesterday and she goes "Wow I definitely don't wanna have a kid... not if you eat THAT much!" :laugh2:

I had a boss once who had a burst eye vein but I think he got it for being an enormous A-hole :rofl:

Google didn't have much. I've been having bad headaches so it could be related or I'm an enormous ahole. Both sound about right.

Well I don't think you are an A-hole so I don't think you should self diagnose that one :hugs:

Omg! Are you 'eye'ing Hypo Heidi :rofl:

Speaking of which has she caught on to you being pregnant yet?

Dani, maybe its a good sign so hypo heidi will keep her eyes off you for few days...

Who the hell is hypo heidi?

You're all about to ruin a name on our list, I can feel it :rofl:

Omg! Are you 'eye'ing Hypo Heidi :rofl:

Speaking of which has she caught on to you being pregnant yet?

She hasn't but she's been feeling so sorry for me and commented "I hope you feel better soon. You haven't been yourself" I'll be really glad when I can tell everyone at work, but I'm holding off longer than normal for promotion purposes. I start leadership training tomorrow so that's one step closer to my official promotion. I just don't want them to have any hesitation in the back of their minds about promoting me. Shouldn't be that way, but it's reality.

I second the need for an explanation of hypo Heidi...!

I'll leave the explaining of hypo Heido to Dani :D
Trust me it's funny though

Hypo Heidi is my hypochondriac coworker (I've referenced her a lot on my journal). She literally self diagnoses everything and is obsessed with being sick. It's sad but funny because she also prides herself on being gluten, dairy and everything free yet always sick!

Most recent illness is that she thinks she allergic to her own sweat. Her hands are dry and instead of assuming the weather is brutally cold and the water is rock hard in our office, she has self diagnosed that her run last night caused her hands to sweat and she's having a reaction. By no means do I belittle hypochondria but this is all an attention ploy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->