* Sticking together * Waiting for our turn * * sticky BFP's needed *

Can I join? I am due for af on July 18th I have more pregnancy symptoms then ever and tested 7dpo evening and 8dpo fmu both negative my cervix is so sore and high I have that wet feeling and lotion like cm my temps have been high five days and dropped today humm implantation?? I thought I felt pinching 6dpo but have had cramps extreme bloat and like a heavy sore feeling in vagina and cervix idk I think I'm going nuts

Can I join? I am due for af on July 18th I have more pregnancy symptoms then ever and tested 7dpo evening and 8dpo fmu both negative my cervix is so sore and high I have that wet feeling and lotion like cm my temps have been high five days and dropped today humm implantation?? I thought I felt pinching 6dpo but have had cramps extreme bloat and like a heavy sore feeling in vagina and cervix idk I think I'm going nuts

Sure, welcome :flower:

How many dpo are you? Sounds promising x

lm3898 - so sorry you are out, fingers crossed for next month, your body maybe just needs a while after coming off bc?

bubbles - despite my earlier comments I've been symptom spotting today... increase in cm (and a couple of weird crystal clear jelly bits too?!? never had them before?!) plus skin has gone bad. My Mum also commented yesterday that I look like I've put on weight (I'm a UK size 8) but that could be all the food I've been getting through recently!! haha. Couldn't resist doing an early pregnancy test today 11dpo (I think, I wasn't tracking this month, this is based on lmp dates etc) Obviously it was BFN!!! boo...

Welcome all new joiners! Fingers crossed this is a lucky group!

Oh I really hope it's a lucky group :)

Oh I'm so glad you said about the jelly, I had it too today :O !
I fell asleep on the sofa after dinner too, hubs took care of dd and she came into the lounge kissed me and said 'mummy, you're too tired, go to sleep in your bed' lol bless her, so I'm in bed ha!!!
Had a few waves of nausea but trying not to read into things as still early days isn't it.
Fingers crossed your bfn is just delayed dates.

Welcome kdubbs :)

xx

Hi guys, can I join please.
This is my first month ntnp since having my little boy last year.
Forgot how stressful the tww is.
Also completely forgotten about what symptoms are normal etc.
had all sorts this week, nausea, reflux, strange twinges and had spotting yesterday morning that stopped before it began.
Good luck girls, sticky dust all round!

Jelly tots, I'm sure we have met before, I recognise your name? I may just be losing it though :wacko: :blush:

Welcome :flower: hope the symptoms return for you, good luck took too xx

You might do chick, I stalked the boards for a couple of years before finally falling pregnant. Stopped around third tri last year as found sleeping more important after a long day at work lol

Nice to be back, for right reasons obviously, everyone is still so friendly which is nice :)

Ah might be from then :)

Haha, yes I was the same, I used bnb time for sleep lol

I haven't been on since losing max, and my pregnancy with grace. I made so many friends in here at that time. It's nice to be back :) and nice to see you back xx

Welcome to the thread, new comers :) .

Today is 7DPO and I had some nausea in the morning (unusual for me, happened about 10DPO last time) and am constipated (even more unusual, only happened durning last pregnancy). I also have really dry CM, which I've read is a sign for some women. My CM is not normally this dry at all. My cervix is also high and closed and some what spongy, but not totally soft and definitely not firm like it was 4 days ago, so I'm hoping!

I hate that I symptom spot so much. Ugh. I wish these 2 weeks didn't feel like an eternity!

Hi everyone ... bubble, LM, mum, florida, wbee, jelly, and kdubbs. I hope it's okay I gave you nicknames. :winkwink: Chalk it up to laziness after a long day of work.
I think we are a lucky group.

LM, sorry you are out. It's a great sign that you had an LH surge and got AF! You're getting back on track hormonally.

I'm not sure how many of you chart, but I can't say enough good things about it. I know what day I ovulated, which lifts at least a little part of the crazy mystery that is TTC.

I realized today that it's silly to want implantation bleeding like last month ... when I don't actually know if that's what it was. It could have been breakthrough bleeding, since I have short luteal phases when not on progesterone. So even if I do spot 9dpo, I won't take it as a sign.
Must.
Wait.
For.
Testing!
(uf)

I'm so exhausted but is only day 3. I have had so much cm yesterday and today my under wear are constantly soaked. Tmi i know

I am a little embarrassed to admit it, but ...

I have been reading The Girlfriends' Guide To Pregnancy. I know, this is a book for people who are pregnant, and I do not know if I am one of those people yet.

My husband has been sick with a terrible cold. I've been so paranoid about catching it, knowing my immune system is compromised if I am approaching implantation, knowing I wouldn't be able to take any good drugs to relieve the misery of a cold, fearing it could harm our unborn child. I have washed my hands so many times they look like prunes. I ran out of disinfecting wipes because I wiped every door handle, drawer pull, light switch, etc I could find. I am a germophobe of unprecedented proportions, convinced our home is a cesspool of contamination.

Is anyone else going completely mad?

Hi all!! I am new to this site and forums in general. Would really like to join the wait with you and hope its a lucky thread ;)

It's only our first month ttc, but we went of bc in December and have been having very abnormal cycles since!

I am 3 - 5 days dpo and trying to wait till the 22nd to test!

Welcome to the thread, new comers :) .

Today is 7DPO and I had some nausea in the morning (unusual for me, happened about 10DPO last time) and am constipated (even more unusual, only happened durning last pregnancy). I also have really dry CM, which I've read is a sign for some women. My CM is not normally this dry at all. My cervix is also high and closed and some what spongy, but not totally soft and definitely not firm like it was 4 days ago, so I'm hoping!

I hate that I symptom spot so much. Ugh. I wish these 2 weeks didn't feel like an eternity!

I dried up with 2/3 of my pregnancies so can be a good thing :)

Good symptoms I would say. I agree to, it's taking forever. Can't believe I'm only 6dpo :( I need it to go faster x

Hi everyone ... bubble, LM, mum, florida, wbee, jelly, and kdubbs. I hope it's okay I gave you nicknames. :winkwink: Chalk it up to laziness after a long day of work.
I think we are a lucky group.

LM, sorry you are out. It's a great sign that you had an LH surge and got AF! You're getting back on track hormonally.

I'm not sure how many of you chart, but I can't say enough good things about it. I know what day I ovulated, which lifts at least a little part of the crazy mystery that is TTC.

I realized today that it's silly to want implantation bleeding like last month ... when I don't actually know if that's what it was. It could have been breakthrough bleeding, since I have short luteal phases when not on progesterone. So even if I do spot 9dpo, I won't take it as a sign.
Must.
Wait.
For.
Testing!
(uf)

Haha I don't mind at all :)

It is so useful to know exactly when. The mittelsmertz is enough for me though, and the cm. to make sure It was definitely that I did a opk I had spare and it was definitely positive. If I didn't have the pains I would definitely temp and chart, I agree it helps pinpoint.

I didn't get implantation bleeding with my first two pregnancies but had it last time in may with the mc. So hit and miss these things. And cm, dried up with 2/3 lol x

I'm so exhausted but is only day 3. I have had so much cm yesterday and today my under wear are constantly soaked. Tmi i know

I was the same yesterday :( how slow is this tww going???? x

Morning to everyone else :wave:

Well 6dpo today. Other than tiredness and a slight headache, nothing. xx

this is the longest tww ever. well probably because im going on vacay the day before testing lol

I'm at work on my mobile so can't catch up properly til get home. Hope everyone is well and all symptoms are good. When's the soonest anyone is testing? I'm getting really impatient and with all the symptoms I've had I'm tempted to test earlier than next week. Boots have got an offer in frer so going to get some at lunchtime x

Oh Florida!!! So it's you making it go slow lol ;)

Jelly I did a cheaply this morning just to get the urge to go away lol hahahahaha ill use them until I get a faint and then ill whip out the good ones lol how much are they on boots??? :)

Well finally got out the house, after falling asleep!!! I haven't had a daytime nap since dd was 18 months!!!!! So tired!!

Need time to hurry so I can find out!!! xx

Boots were two twin packs frer for £10.50. Just did one as impatient and thought what the hell and got a line straight away. Not dark but not mega feint. Can't upload as on my iPhone as defo want second opinion

If I email it to you can you post it for me? Says pic to big to post directly from my iphone

This is uploaded from my iPhone. Let me know if you can see. It's only my leg but just trying for jelly xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 32

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh