* Sticking together * Waiting for our turn * * sticky BFP's needed *

Ok so here's my ic from this morning. Could this be a bfp in the making or am I imagining it? Just need someone else to see it!:wacko::wacko::dohh:

I see it! You're not imagining it.

You must be more than 7dpo ... no? Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought implantation happens sometime in days 6-12, and the BFP takes a couple of days at least after. So the earliest you could possibly get a BFP is maybe day 8? IDK, just thinking out loud.

Im pretty sure i see it congrats jelly and bubble!
I'm a little ashamed it's been a rough couple weeks and we had friend over for a bbq and i ended up drinking 3 wine coolers. Not much alcohol in then but i how i didn't effect anything

Ok so here's my ic from this morning. Could this be a bfp in the making or am I imagining it? Just need someone else to see it!:wacko::wacko::dohh:

I see it! You're not imagining it.

You must be more than 7dpo ... no? Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought implantation happens sometime in days 6-12, and the BFP takes a couple of days at least after. So the earliest you could possibly get a BFP is maybe day 8? IDK, just thinking out loud.

I think i had implantation yesterday afternoon by the cramps. I totally agree with you, it would be way too early before. The pain I get for ovulation is pretty unmistakeable though :)

So glad you see it too!! Just hope it is a bfp and not a standard ic evap!!
xx

Im pretty sure i see it congrats jelly and bubble!
I'm a little ashamed it's been a rough couple weeks and we had friend over for a bbq and i ended up drinking 3 wine coolers. Not much alcohol in then but i how i didn't effect anything

Phew! I can't see it now weirdly lol haha!!

Don't feel bad. How many people do you hear of getting trollied, going to theme parks etc when they didn't know. Also when you relax it's supposed to help xx

Welcome sunflower!
And gratitude to bubble for starting this thread.

Implantation juju needed for today ... please send encouraging energy my way. 9dpo and had a little dip in temp. Bbs still a little sore.

A lot of folks don't get symptoms, so don't fret if you feel totally normal. You could just be one of those lucky souls who sails through the 2WW without so much as a cramp or a mood swing, and still gets a BFP ... probably on the first try too, but I won't hold it against you.:hug:

:coffee:
I think it's amazing we have women from England, Scotland, Canada, and US all waiting together here. Very cool.

Welcome sunflower!
And gratitude to bubble for starting this thread.

Implantation juju needed for today ... please send encouraging energy my way. 9dpo and had a little dip in temp. Bbs still a little sore.

A lot of folks don't get symptoms, so don't fret if you feel totally normal. You could just be one of those lucky souls who sails through the 2WW without so much as a cramp or a mood swing, and still gets a BFP ... probably on the first try too, but I won't hold it against you.:hug:

:coffee:
I think it's amazing we have women from England, Scotland, Canada, and US all waiting together here. Very cool.

I'm so glad you joined me, I hate thinking about it all on my own and glad to be able to share with you ladies:flower:

Sending you lots of implantation :dust:

It is really amazing!! I never noticed that!! xx

Bubbles, I don't see anything but who knows what tomorrow will show! Fingers crossed.

I took a test today because.. well, I couldn't help it. It's negative I believe, which is pretty unsurprising. I had some cramping yesterday, which I take as a very good sign at 8 DPO (implantation was 8 DPO based on cramping last time). I've had electrical pulses on my lower right side (the only side I ever feel, everything must be more off to the right for me), so that makes me pretty happy. I've been suffering from a stuffed nose at night, but not runny. Not sure if that means anything. Started last night I think and it'll last a bit and go away and then come back again.

Can't wait for Friday so I can test proper!

Bubble I'm sure I can see a hint of a line, but the pic isn't very clear when I enlarge it. Fx for a darker one next time.

Some good sounding symptoms girls, feeling positive about this group :)

I did another ic and the line is there but very feint. Is it normal for the frer to have a darker line? When I found out last time it was another week on top of when I tested this time as was so busy moving house.
Not done another test today as couldn't wait when I got up to get the test out before needing the loo. But symptoms getting stronger as defo getting the morning sickness now, was hoping this time I'd not get it.
Polos and gaviscon have been bulk purchased lol

I think I see a line bubble :)

Hello ladies :) I'm 8dpo and have absolutely zero symptoms, lol. I try not to symptom spot if I can help it though because every symptom of pregnancy can be a symptom of AF (except a BFP of course!!) and I've found that A lot of pregnancy symptoms can be psychosomatic and appear because you're looking for them (which explains how many of us have months where we get EVERY symptom and then AF comes anyway). To give hope to anyone without symptoms though, I had absolutely NONE the month I fell for my daughter, never been so shocked when I got my BFP as I thought I was out ,lol xx

Bubbles, I don't see anything but who knows what tomorrow will show! Fingers crossed.

I took a test today because.. well, I couldn't help it. It's negative I believe, which is pretty unsurprising. I had some cramping yesterday, which I take as a very good sign at 8 DPO (implantation was 8 DPO based on cramping last time). I've had electrical pulses on my lower right side (the only side I ever feel, everything must be more off to the right for me), so that makes me pretty happy. I've been suffering from a stuffed nose at night, but not runny. Not sure if that means anything. Started last night I think and it'll last a bit and go away and then come back again.

Can't wait for Friday so I can test proper!

Exciting, can't wait to see how this week goes for us all :thumbup: x

Bubble I'm sure I can see a hint of a line, but the pic isn't very clear when I enlarge it. Fx for a darker one next time.

Some good sounding symptoms girls, feeling positive about this group :)

I did another if and the line is there but very feint. Is it normal for the frer to have a darker line? When I found out last time it was another week on top of when I tested this time as was so busy moving house.
Not done another test today as couldn't wait when I got up to get the test out before needing the loo. But symptoms getting stronger as defo getting the morning sickness now, was hoping this time I'd not get it.
Polos and gaviscon have been bulk purchased lol

Ic's are usually more sensitive but as they are cheap they lack dye :dohh:

When I was pg in may, my ics were so feint, like barely there, but frers were clear so yes x

I think I see a line bubble :)

Hello ladies :) I'm 8dpo and have absolutely zero symptoms, lol. I try not to symptom spot if I can help it though because every symptom of pregnancy can be a symptom of AF (except a BFP of course!!) and I've found that A lot of pregnancy symptoms can be psychosomatic and appear because you're looking for them (which explains how many of us have months where we get EVERY symptom and then AF comes anyway). To give hope to anyone without symptoms though, I had absolutely NONE the month I fell for my daughter, never been so shocked when I got my BFP as I thought I was out ,lol xx

I agree, I try not to too. I feel rubbish this month too. I will be shocked if not. x

Ugh. today it seems as thought I don't have any symptoms going on except a slightly runny nose and a bit of electricity. Both could be normal (I had a cold/sinus thing start 3 weeks ago, feels like it never fully left). I'm starting to feel like this isn't the month. I have a whole week to wait to see.

Hi Ladies! I'll join here since I'm due for AF on July 19-20!

Here are my details. Would love some feedback!

My guy and I had sex several times right around when I am pretty sure I would have ovulated. We did use condoms, BUT, there were a couple of times when the same condom was used for quite some time, and there was once instance where afterward I was laying on my back and felt fluid running down my bum (TMI, sorry lol) and am wondering if some semen escaped somehow or even if the condom broke or was defective.

Here is my menstruation details and current symptoms.

Got my period on June 23 2013
Based on my regular cycle and history, ovulation predicted for July 6.
Had sex (multiple times) July 3 & 4

On July 10 at 4 dpo, I had pretty moderate cramping, as well as a thick, milky discharge, and feeling mildly nauseated, lightheaded and somewhat tired.

I am now seven dpo and cramping has continued mildly, and I just feel 'funny'. I have had light headaches, and today I'm feeling sleepy at only 8 pm even though I slept a good 8+ hours last night. And it may be my imagination but I'm pretty sure my nipples are slightly bigger and darker, as well as some veins becoming more pronounced around my nipples and on my breasts/chest. THat was my first symptom with my first pregnancy. The veiny boobs. I also feel very minor cold-like symptoms, starting with runny nose last night and a little stuffy and feeling like I'm going to sneeze today. Oh, and now and then I get a slight twinge on the side of my right boob toward my armpit. LOL

Thoughts anyone?
THANKS!

I hate I have to wait until ext Monday to test :( I might whip out the cheapies Friday morning though. We really aren't trying but I know I had sex most of the days leading to my ovulation date. How are you all passing the time?

Ugh. Next MOnday is forever away. I'm next Sunday. I feel your impatience.

Hello Everyone and Congratulations Jelly ! I am new here but not new to TTC. This my 8th cycle TTC. I think I ovulated on 4th July and we DTD 5 days leading upto ovulation. I am planning to test on 21st(2 days after expected AF) if AF doesn't show up. I have no symptoms at all except that.. I think I saw implantation bleeding(a few spots) yesterday(8 DPO).

Last night I had some significant cramping. Then this morning my cervix is so high I can't barely reach it. And my cm is more copious and turning from dry to lotion like.I have a bit of ovarian or uterine pressure, similar to ovulation. Imo these are such good signs and I feel completely obsessive, lol.

MommaM that sounds promising.
Ladies i am actually calm most times this tww. I had the Irene last night to test even though i am just 5dpo, but i am pretty calm about it. I think is because i think I'm out this go around. I notice symptoms but it could just be af coming next Monday

Today is 10dpo. I plan to start testing tomorrow!!

My last BFP came at 11dpo. I had a little temp dip at 9dpo and spotting at 10dpo.

This time I had the temp dip again. We'll see if I get any spotting today.

I'm paranoid that my progesterone is not high enough. I'm on suppositories, but Dr/clinic is not checking my levels until I get BFP.

Also, the only time I got BFP is also the only time I was on progesterone. So what if I'm thinking the symptoms were from the pregnancy, but they are actually just from the progesterone?

Almost forgot to welcome the newcomers ... welcome mommaM, barbie, aspiring! This week should be a big week for the group with lots of testing going on as we approach the end of the 2WW.

Jelly, how are things since the BFP?

Bubble, looking forward to re-test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back