* Sticking together * Waiting for our turn * * sticky BFP's needed *

Just the normal way, go advanced, upload image - it opens a new screen then uploads and close window and it's there. Although if its too big emailing will reduce it xx

Didn't have enough Internet to download. Be home in ten and will see it :) can't wait lol xx

A friend just looked at my chart for me and reckons I may have ov'd a week or two earlier than last week hence how I have a line. Thing is I'm confused about is I did an ic on Monday/Tuesday and it came up negative. Surely it should have shown or would that just have been a few days too early?

You must have ovulated earlier, you wouldn't get a line like that at 5dpo, implantation would t even have happened then. I bet you are about 12-14dpo. Monday or tues you would have only been about 7 so definitely wouldn't have shown! Works out about right doesn't it. Oh wow! Yayyyy. You'll have to do progression photos each day for us. Send some of the dust you had this way please :) massive congrats xxx

Jelly, congrats!! I have no idea what ic is, but that is most definitely a line. Yay!

I don't plan to test until the 19th. My period is due the 18/19 and last time I didn't get a positive until the day after I missed my period, so I hope not to bother testing until then (I have 4 in the house, so who knows if I'll cave).

I had a dream that I'm not pregnant, so now I'm feeling a bit deflated. My dreams can be pretty telling (I had a vision that my baby died at the exact age that it did [6 wks], so my meditations/visions are way more accurate, but still), so that sucks. But I'm still going to think happy, positive thoughts until I see red :) .

Ic is an Internet cheapie test.
Thanks guys, I send lots of sticky dust your way. Defo need some more bfps on this thread!

Wbee, I'm very much hoping your dream is wrong this time chick x

Ic is an Internet cheapie test.
Thanks guys, I send lots of sticky dust your way. Defo need some more bfps on this thread!

Wbee, I'm very much hoping your dream is wrong this time chick x

Wbee I hope so too, my dreams are like that too :/

We do jelly, my body is playing all kinds of tricks, lots of saliva, starving and tired. Just need time to go quicker :/ xx

Congrats jelly!!!!!! BFP!!! That's mint news! I hope your luck rubs off on all of us!

Wbee - I'm sure your dream didn't mean anything hun, chin up, there's not long until we all find out one way or another.

Bubbles-any symptoms spotting today?!? I feel totally normal today, skin has cleared up, CM has disappeared.... Ummm... I did totally resist testing this morning! I was laid in bed thinking about it, decided against it and the frog marched myself to the loo to wee quick so I couldn't change my mind!! I'm testing tomorrow 2/3 days before AF is due, I will update!

Thanks guys.

Bubbles, ugh I hate all the symptoms we get! There was one month where I SWORE my aereolas darkened, only to have my period show up.

I feel like my breasts have grown, but they don't hurt at all. Is that possible? (I grew from a small B to a full C in just 7 weeks with the first pregnancy, so maybe they're stretched out?)

Congrats jelly!!!!!! BFP!!! That's mint news! I hope your luck rubs off on all of us!

Wbee - I'm sure your dream didn't mean anything hun, chin up, there's not long until we all find out one way or another.

Bubbles-any symptoms spotting today?!? I feel totally normal today, skin has cleared up, CM has disappeared.... Ummm... I did totally resist testing this morning! I was laid in bed thinking about it, decided against it and the frog marched myself to the loo to wee quick so I couldn't change my mind!! I'm testing tomorrow 2/3 days before AF is due, I will update!

Yes - increased saliva and appetite and really tired. Either my body is playing tricks or it's having a good go at implanting this!!

Oooooo can't wait. We need to know ASAP xx

Thanks guys.

Bubbles, ugh I hate all the symptoms we get! There was one month where I SWORE my aereolas darkened, only to have my period show up.

I feel like my breasts have grown, but they don't hurt at all. Is that possible? (I grew from a small B to a full C in just 7 weeks with the first pregnancy, so maybe they're stretched out?)

It's annoying isn't it. I'm even trying not to read into them and then another pops up!!

Lol hopefully you are right and not imagining it xx

Welcome NMyshy!

Congratulations, Jelly! Our first BFP. So exciting!

Today I didn't feel much when I woke up, but as the work day went on, I felt more and more "PMSy" ... you know the kind of huge hormones that you feel in your whole body and soul? I felt slumpy and achy, and couldn't tolerate anything touching my abdomen (kept trying to loosen the seat belt).

I'm trying not to read too much into it. Any of it could be explained away for other reasons. But I have to admit, I'm glad I feel like crap today.

I'm waiting until 11-12dpo to test. Today is 8dpo.

Hi ladies I'm testing on the 19th/20th, can I join please? Xx

Ok so I still have most symptoms and im 9dpo almost 10

yesterday my temp dropped 8dpo back to the norm 97.2 97.4 and today it is back up 98.8 98.4 to has been high with one dip for seven days forsure but that was after I was burning up for four days possible 11 days high. i have read 18 str8 days with only one dip can mean plantation and normally means prego
I think its been up since I ovulated and only dipped yesterday I was thinking I was out

I still was exhausted and fell asleep early... Again

today new my boobs are killing me on the sides like someone is squeezing hard but now that af is 6 days away it could be that but months before when ttc they hurt two weeks before and af came.... they just started hurting today my nipples have been so sore though and almost feel tingly...

I have one cramp pulling sensation in the same spot on left side of uterus it got worse for about an hour while I was driving home and I literally said ouch... Still having vaginal pain and uterus high and feels closed but idk what I'm looking for but I know when it's low.. Lol

I am so cranky, I worked a long 12 hr day and I was hitting ground all day with full breasts.. And moody.... Soo....

With that said I'm testing to early... the pregnancy symptoms are up the wall ohh how can I forget that I can't talk or say what I want it all comes out backwards and I have a headache now dull since my migraine three days ago so yea those could be more symptoms! Ahhhh
I tested 7dpo and it was neg in the evening and in the morning 8dpo negative and ten I broke down and tested at work 9dpo lunch time and it was negative but that was on the hcg cassette we have there I don't know how low the hcg level it tests for on those but I swore maybe in the light... but prob not just evap I'm going nuts and I have a few more of those so I'm just gonna poas addict until af comes or I see pink and is finally convinced.
I have I think four of those tests and then one frer and one digital so not using the last two unless I see something.... Maybe.....

Today I didn't feel much when I woke up, but as the work day went on, I felt more and more "PMSy" ... you know the kind of huge hormones that you feel in your whole body and soul? I felt slumpy and achy, and couldn't tolerate anything touching my abdomen (kept trying to loosen the seat belt).

I'm trying not to read too much into it. Any of it could be explained away for other reasons. But I have to admit, I'm glad I feel like crap today.

I'm waiting until 11-12dpo to test. Today is 8dpo.

Fingers crossed these are all good signs :) x

Hi ladies I'm testing on the 19th/20th, can I join please? Xx

Of course, welcome sunflower :flower:, any symptoms? x

Ok so I still have most symptoms and im 9dpo almost 10

yesterday my temp dropped 8dpo back to the norm 97.2 97.4 and today it is back up 98.8 98.4 to has been high with one dip for seven days forsure but that was after I was burning up for four days possible 11 days high. i have read 18 str8 days with only one dip can mean plantation and normally means prego
I think its been up since I ovulated and only dipped yesterday I was thinking I was out

I still was exhausted and fell asleep early... Again

today new my boobs are killing me on the sides like someone is squeezing hard but now that af is 6 days away it could be that but months before when ttc they hurt two weeks before and af came.... they just started hurting today my nipples have been so sore though and almost feel tingly...

I have one cramp pulling sensation in the same spot on left side of uterus it got worse for about an hour while I was driving home and I literally said ouch... Still having vaginal pain and uterus high and feels closed but idk what I'm looking for but I know when it's low.. Lol

I am so cranky, I worked a long 12 hr day and I was hitting ground all day with full breasts.. And moody.... Soo....

With that said I'm testing to early... the pregnancy symptoms are up the wall ohh how can I forget that I can't talk or say what I want it all comes out backwards and I have a headache now dull since my migraine three days ago so yea those could be more symptoms! Ahhhh
I tested 7dpo and it was neg in the evening and in the morning 8dpo negative and ten I broke down and tested at work 9dpo lunch time and it was negative but that was on the hcg cassette we have there I don't know how low the hcg level it tests for on those but I swore maybe in the light... but prob not just evap I'm going nuts and I have a few more of those so I'm just gonna poas addict until af comes or I see pink and is finally convinced.
I have I think four of those tests and then one frer and one digital so not using the last two unless I see something.... Maybe.....

All sounds pretty good doesn't it :thumbup:

Lol I have tested a few times in ics to get it out of my system, today at 7dpo, I swore I saw something but when I blink its gone lol :dohh:

Oooo that sounds promising, I do the same, save the best til last, I have one frer and two tesco but until I see a line I'm saving them lol x

Still aching all over, heartburn and tired. I could literally nap all day. Got up from the sofa last night and felt a tight pain across my Csec scar like something pulled, really weird and made me stop for a sec. If I'm not pregnant then my body is having a good go at it at least! Boobs don't feel happy lol

xx

Ok so here's my ic from this morning. Could this be a bfp in the making or am I imagining it? Just need someone else to see it!:wacko::wacko::dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 33

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member