* Sticking together * Waiting for our turn * * sticky BFP's needed *

Congrats Bubble and Florida!! Very happy for you guys! I hope they get you sorted soon jelly!!!

I'm all good thanks, Dara is keeping me on my toes, he started rolling over last week!

Hey everyone how are you doing?

Just dropping by to let you know I got my bfp on Christmas morning :) Complete surprise as just got my letter for the fertility clinic

Hi ladies. I have been Mia for a while. Grieving and just trying to get a handle on life. I lost the last baby, my dj got hurt and was out of work for 2 months, I lost my 5 year old nephew and then I lost my aunt on Christmas Day. To say the least it's been a hell of a ride. So that was miscarriage #5. I finally had my first appt with the rmc today. He was very nice. He and his wife also had a child and them lost 5 babies before having their second so it's nice to have someone who understands. He actually said to my DH you'll get to the point where you either won't want to have sex or she'll end up getting your tubes tied if you don't try to figure this out. it was so nice to have a man who understood and could tell my husband so he understood. So he's going to rerun some of the blood test I've arty had done as well as add some more he's also going to treat me and my husband in case we have Uroplaseamea? I already had a hysteroscopy so if the one that he sees is up to par he won't repeat that he has a couple things he'd like to try so I feeling kind of hopeful he's going to go over my labs and hysteroscopy results and give me a call with the second step. When I walked in he said welcome my problem child. He said it was strange to see a healthy 24 yr old who has been successful having children all of a sudden not be able to. He said he also may try a course of steroids and aspirin and see what happens I don't know I guess we'll find out what he call

Massive congrats jelly x

Oh florida :( how many weeks were you. So sorry hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"