* Sticking together * Waiting for our turn * * sticky BFP's needed *

Well I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you! !! I don't know if 5 days is too early? Maybe that would result in an earlier bfp at like 12dpo or something. I never got any seriously early bfps so not sure!

Fingers crossed hun! ! X

Hi all, hope everyone is well.

Fx you get that bfp, a lot of people have mentioned not feeling pregnant/not many symptoms and it was the month they fell. Let's hope its true in your case

I've been debating going to see dr, was supposed to book an appointment two weeks ago, but with getting very +ve opk's I thought I'd hold off two weeks and wait and see. I'm supposed to be due af today and nothing as yet. Did a frer and -ve but could be too early as I'm sure the two times I did get a bfp it was later than 15dpo. If nothing by the end of Tuesday ill book to see her.

:wave: jelly af was due today for me too, nothing so far but no signs of a bfp :/

Ha! My af is due today as well, but not sure how being on progesterone will be. I stopped it two days ago, but no signs of af. Had a bfn yesterday, so I'm pretty certain I'm not pregnant.

Cd1 for me today finally, cbfm was correct though so will use that again this cycle
Sorry to see af got you too wbee
How's it going for you bubble?

Well guys, turns out I'm done ttc in 3 months. I can't be on meds any longer than that and we can't afford ivf/iui or other expensive fertility treatments. Insurance doesn't cover anything fertility related in my state, so that's no help either. There's nothing more they can do after 3 months.

I don't even drink, but in the last two days I've drank a bottle of wine. Ugh. This information hit me hard. :(

8dpo and tested at 6dpo and bfn ugh?! Hoping it was too early to test. :af: was 11-15th and we have been :sex: every other day until after ovulation which was according to the ovu calendar I ovulated Mar 25th but who the hell knows hahaha... Af due in 6 days and I feel gassy bloated and cramps here and there but hoping its happy cramps lol

:dust: to all xx

Hey guys, hope everybody is doing well!

Wbee that really auks about the fertility treatment, I hope you get your bfp before those 3 months are up X X

Hey ladies, I hope you can forgive me for being gone so long. I just had to go into my own little private world of crazy for awhile LOL. You are my "home group" and I can't wait to look back at what I've missed. I know this is not an over 40 group, but just in case you want to see my latest vlog, here is the link. I think a lot of what I talk about could be for anyone TTC. Much love, moi

https://youtu.be/q9BRZfT1Ss8

Thoughts? Today is 11 dpo and I def see a faint line..

Attachments

• 20140427_063858.jpg
    20140427_063858.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 9
Week I have to say I think I see a line too, faint but there. Fingers crossed for you! !

i can see a very faint line, how has it progressed?

eeek hope baby boy makes an appearance soon mum, monkey went overdue so will know how you are feeling. hope all goes/has gone well with the labour and cant wait to hear your birth story and see pics of the wee cutie x

So sorry to hear that wbee. .. I've got everything crossed for you for this month X X

Just to update that our boy arrived last week, 7lb 13oz. He's perfect (I would say that) and I think we're going to call him Dara. X

Sorry wbee, how's things?

Huge congrats mum, what a lovely name. hope you are enjoying being a mummy and everything is going well.x

Wow it's been ages!!!

:wave:

How are you all??
Mumto how have you been?

I've had five MC's over the two years of ttc. Got a bfp on our wedding anniversary in July. Had a scan on Friday and saw a little heartbeat!! xx

It has indeed been a while, huge congrats bubbles! Fabulous news
How are you getting on mum?

I'm still ttc, no luck as yet. Currently doing cycle 2 of the clearblue fertility trial. So in return for pee samples I get free pregnancy tests and cbfm monitor and opk sticks.
Been having tests done recently for everything as been feeling increasingly unwell. No cysts or anything untoward with ovaries and uterus, thyroid level is 2 but my liver is coming back abnormal so now on a reduced fat and alcohol diet. It's due to poor aftercare when I had my gall bladder out two years ago. Hoping once I'm feeling a bit better we might be luckier. Been a year the end of this month since the miscarriage so at least I can be referred, I'm ovulating so think maybe it's low progesterone or something

Thanks jelly.

It's frustrating when no one knows why :( all I can say is I was referred to gynae and my apt is in sept, I think I had low progesterone. I had a row with the gp over getting cyclogest (progesterone) this time. I've been on ot since 11dpo. Normally my tests fade off at 18dpo and I mc a few days later, this has been much stronger. Fingers crossed it's that that is the solution to a sticky for me. Never got this far before.

The trial sounds great!! Worth swapping pee for!! It's Interesting too I bet.

Hi all I'm pregnant ATM. All tests clear do hoping for he best. It's been a long while. I hope you all are well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->