* Sticking together * Waiting for our turn * * sticky BFP's needed *

Can't believe you have 9 weeks left!! It's madness!! Where has the time gone!!! x

I know! On one hand it's flown by, on another I feel like I've been pregnant for eternity! Since December 2012 I've spent 54 weeks pregnant. I'm ready to meet him now! (And have a glass of wine!)

Wbee checking in with you. How are you Hun?
Mum how's it going? Got everything set for the lo arrival?
Finding how are you Hun?
Bubble how's it going since Bfp? Congrats also!

:wave: Florida

Not good. I went for hcg bloods and they were 28 then I started to bleed and cramp painfully on Friday. My tests went to negative so it's over :( gutted again.

How are you doing? x

Oh bubble, i'm so sorry to hear that! So unfair.

Hope everybody else is doing good x

Bubbles.. I'm so sorry. What crap hands we seem to have :(

I'm trucking along. CD 2 today so started clomid. I'll be using progesterone this time as well, and I'm not too excited to see the side effects but grateful to have it.

Thanks ladies. I know, the amount of MC's on this thread is so sad :( and there are only a few of us too!

Hope the chlomid helps wbee. Supposed to have started my metformin but just keep putting it off.

xx

I'm so sorry bubble x

Glad all is well mum x

Seriously fed up, cd64 and no sign of anything. Due date on Monday so not looking forward to that at all, this is the longest cycle ever and keep getting random ewcm odd days/times.

Hey jelly, hope you were OK on your due date. X any sign of a or regular cycle?

How is everybody else doing? X

I hope everyone is well.
Afm I started mcing Monday, went full blown Tuesday and saw ob she removed most of the rest of what was left. She was very sweet and said it's really time to get dh tested as this is number 4 and happened the same time to the day of the last mc. She said she thinks he has a genetic issue. Told my sister and bf about it and they were both really supportive. Thinking of taking time off. I have bee trying to/ getting pregnant for the last 16 months and I'm tired of it. I want to enjoy my life and be concerned about me. I've gained weight I need to lose and I'm tired of spending evey day worrying about getting/staying pregnant. We are going to go through with the diagnostic side but I want to focus on my happiness outside if ttc for a while. I may change my mind next month but for now this is my decision

Oh Florida I'm so very sorry, I hope they get to the bottom of why and work out a solution.
Enjoy your break away from ttc and hope you start feeling much more happy with yourself and get out of the ttc rut we all get ourselves in.

Mum nice to hear from you, must be exciting you aren't far off from your due date. How the preparations going?

I'm currently cd75 so still in this horrid long cycle, but been using cbfm and finally ov'd. I'm 4dpo today finally as opk's defo gone -ve. Got some twinges tonight with a heavy feeling and had loads of cm the last two days so looks like I'm getting back to normal. Not sure if got a good chance or not as did bd but only when we felt like it, not to suit ff. so please keep your fingers crossed.
Due date was hard but it wasn't as bad as I thought. I did cry but not til bedtime. It's weird but I feel much better since it passed, more relaxed almost as now no longer in that race to get a bfp before it. I start my new job at hubby's camp in a couple of weeks so looking forward to that and having my family and social life back. Hopefully being less stressed and tired will have a positive impact on the baby stakes.

Oh Florida, my heart goes out to you. Gosh. :(

Oh god Florida, i'm so sorry. I hope they can get to the bottom of why this is happening. X

How you doing wbee / jelly?

Ooooo just over a month to go mum, how you feeling?

I'm cd80, still no sign of anything, caved and tested this morning but of course bfn as only 9dpo. Going to test this weekend and hoping for the best. Feel a bit different this month, not had constant symptoms like I usually do in tww. Had cramping for a few days last week, then just slightly achey boobs this weekend and nothing today. Also don't even have the lotiony cm like normal, have thicker creamy cm instead. Maybe everything is finally getting back to normal.

Wow, so close mum! I can't wait to meet your little squishy!

Jelly, that's a very long cycle. Have your cycles always been like that, or only since the mc? Any way you could start progesterone to get it going? (if there's a next time, obv don't want to mess up ovulation if it's happening)

I'm alright. 9 dpo today and this is the time where it's torture. Progesterone hasn't left me too many symptoms, just horribly sore and veiny boobs. The only (possibly) promising thing is I'm not bloated today.. I do this weird thing where I bend backwards and look for a indent in my lower belly.. if there is one, then I'm bloated and if not then I'm not. Both pregnancies I've had a "missing" indent.. but I've had that a few times without pregnancy.. so probably just grasping at straws. I'll be testing tomorrow just to torture myself, expecting a bfn of course though.

Thanks guys! Yes just over a month. Feeling nervous about it but very excited, I just want everything to be ok... guess it's natural.

I totally agree with wbee jelly, is there nothing to be done to kick start a normal cycle? I suppose the risk is that you might have ov'd already?

Wbee, I checked out your chart the other day. .. could that be an implantation dip or was it too early? X

That's the question, isn't it, mum? Lol been speculating that past couple days. From what I read, day 5 is not impossible, though very early. My last pregnancy had a dip (first one ever charted) but then the miscarriage cycle had a dip on day 6, so I have no idea. I did test this morning (smu) and it was a bfn. I don't feel pregnant at all and I can usually trust my if I chose to listen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->