Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Just read through all your posts and decided to add my name to the list -- Unlike alot of you on here I haven't been keeping track of temps or anything. Dh and I decided to start trying for baby number one in April, using the relaxed method - however - the longer it goes with out me getting pregnant the more I want a baby NOW!

I had ovulation pains on the 11th - which is about when I figured ovulation would take place - we did the bd every day the week before and at least every other day since. I should get AF on the 24th but have been known to go a week past. My cycles seem to be abit messed up but I can't help hoping every month that THIS will be my month!

So -- I'm doing the 2ww and getting really impatient!

Just read through all your posts and decided to add my name to the list -- Unlike alot of you on here I haven't been keeping track of temps or anything. Dh and I decided to start trying for baby number one in April, using the relaxed method - however - the longer it goes with out me getting pregnant the more I want a baby NOW!

I had ovulation pains on the 11th - which is about when I figured ovulation would take place - we did the bd every day the week before and at least every other day since. I should get AF on the 24th but have been known to go a week past. My cycles seem to be abit messed up but I can't help hoping every month that THIS will be my month!

hi there JanRebecca :) welcome to the thread. I tried the relaxed method for a few months too but I get more anxious as the months go on too! Good luck for the 24th! Keep us updated :) x

Hi Everyone - what a great thread! You guys are all so supportive to each other and it is just so nice, hope you don't mind me joining in! - well I am either 7/8 dpo and i think i feel mind cramping/twinges and lower back pain but dont know if that is even a symptom?!

When are you guys holding until to test?!

Welcome aboard Twinkle! I'm 7DPO and trying to hold out until Monday LOL I have a feeling I'll cave on Saturday though...:blush:

How about you?

Rafchick541 and twinkletoe,

Since we are at the same point in our cycle we should test and post our results together. When would you Moms2Be like to test? :flower:

I was thinking Saturday, I'll be 12 DPO and a good chance of an accurate result. I think Miss_May should re-test with us :thumbup:

Whaddya think ladies?

Yes....Saturday sounds great...the thought of it makes me nervous tho....im sooo anxious!!!! Plz everyone blow baby dust all across this thread...one of us is bound to get a :bfp:

Hi Janbecc and Welcome,

R u gonna test with us on Saturday or ur gonna wait to the 24th?mIm hopping u say testing with us. It will make it so much more exciting if we all test the same day. :thumbup:

Hi Rebecca :wave:

When We first started ttc 3 years ago, it was supposed to be the relax method.. :giggle: buutttt, i was doing a little symptom spotting readup online.. and found this site and now I know way more about my cycle than I used to. I learned how to chart and all sorts of remedies that i've been able to help my other friends get pg :/ .. my body is just stubborn though.. because I can't get a bean to stick.. :( who knows..
You will learn a lot on here! And there's so many fabulous ladies to talk to! Especially because if you guys are like me... you have amazing friends... that you don't want to talk to about EVERY TTC niggle lol. There's things I don't even talk to my twin sister about because it's just repetition for me.. year after year.. But the ladies on here understand.. because.. we're all going through it.. hoping for the same thing. I love this website! So WELCOME WELCOME!!!

Hi Janbecc and Welcome,

R u gonna test with us on Saturday or ur gonna wait to the 24th?mIm hopping u say testing with us. It will make it so much more exciting if we all test the same day. :thumbup:

This! Welcome and join in the fun :happydance:

I'm off to bed now as its almost midnight where I am..looking forward to Saturday ladies.
As you wish glamstarr
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Xx

I was thinking Saturday, I'll be 12 DPO and a good chance of an accurate result. I think Miss_May should re-test with us :thumbup:

Whaddya think ladies?[/QUOTE]

Yes....Saturday sounds great...the thought of it makes me nervous tho....im sooo anxious!!!! Plz everyone blow baby dust all across this thread...one of us is bound to get a :bfp:[/QUOTE]

:dust::dust:

Extra dust for you Glamstarr to blow away the nerves :winkwink:

So I caved and tested today at 5 pm...BFN! :cry: I hated seeing that and I know at 12/13 dpo I'm probably out for the month :( Do you guys think it would make much difference if I tested again tomorrow morning with FMU?

Mind if I join in ladies? :flower:
I'm planning on testing the 25th or 26th, IF I don't cave and test early.
Been having cramps for the past few days, and I never get mid cycle cramping, so fingers crossed! Baby dust to all of you lovely ladies!
:crib:

Hey all! Mind if I join your group? I'll be 11dpo on the 24th so I will probably break into my internet cheapies around then.

Good luck all!

I actually keep having dreams about myself being pregnant. Hopefully this is a good sign, but I don't wanna get my hopes too high. Currently on CD33 and 14dpo and my stomach is kinda feeling like cramps are about to develop. The other night i felt light headed, had hot flashes, and dizziness

Fingers crossed AF stays away for you! When are you testing?

Aww thank you so much :) I'm testing on the 21st

It's not over until AF shows! Check out the charts on fertility friend where they got bfn at 12/13 dpo and the bfp later. You're still in it to win it hun:hugs:

So I caved and tested today at 5 pm...BFN! :cry: I hated seeing that and I know at 12/13 dpo I'm probably out for the month :( Do you guys think it would make much difference if I tested again tomorrow morning with FMU?

I actually keep having dreams about myself being pregnant. Hopefully this is a good sign, but I don't wanna get my hopes too high. Currently on CD33 and 14dpo and my stomach is kinda feeling like cramps are about to develop. The other night i felt light headed, had hot flashes, and dizziness

Fingers crossed AF stays away for you! When are you testing?

Aww thank you so much :) I'm testing on the 21st

You're welcome and :dust: for Friday!

Hi Sarah20109 & YellowGrey :wave:

welcome welcome :)

I havent tested yet. And wont.. tho it's tempting. Metally taste in mouth still. No spotting! yay!

We're in it to win it!! it's never over till af shows.. And FMU is the best to test with!! So no.. ur definitely not out!!

it's a little late here but I wanted to update before I went to bed. After dinner Hubs and I sat down and watched a movie before bed and as I was in motion to sit down, I suddenly had 4 stabbing pains through me in my lower ab. Not like af at all.. these were real sharp enough were each time it happened I was like OW .. Ow.. OWW dang that hurt!

Movie ended and I went to the bathroom before bed, and had clear cm.. not much .. so I did a cervix check and there was bright pink cm on my finger. just a little bit.. I sent a picture of it to my twin sister (weird I know, but we do this :) we're ttc together also so we can be pg together :)

I shouldn't be getting antsy yet! I keep telling myself it's just my period starting.. but that's been 3 full days now!

agh.. I'm going to bed.. cannot wait till saturday to test!!

It's not over until AF shows! Check out the charts on fertility friend where they got bfn at 12/13 dpo and the bfp later. You're still in it to win it hun:hugs:

Thanks chick :) I'm still feeling symptoms, but now I'm worried that's all wishful thinking ... sigh. I'm definitely waiting until Friday morning now :)

How's everyone else feeling???

it's a little late here but I wanted to update before I went to bed. After dinner Hubs and I sat down and watched a movie before bed and as I was in motion to sit down, I suddenly had 4 stabbing pains through me in my lower ab. Not like af at all.. these were real sharp enough were each time it happened I was like OW .. Ow.. OWW dang that hurt!

Movie ended and I went to the bathroom before bed, and had clear cm.. not much .. so I did a cervix check and there was bright pink cm on my finger. just a little bit.. I sent a picture of it to my twin sister (weird I know, but we do this :) we're ttc together also so we can be pg together :)

I shouldn't be getting antsy yet! I keep telling myself it's just my period starting.. but that's been 3 full days now!

agh.. I'm going to bed.. cannot wait till saturday to test!!

Omg LOL I was just about to get on here and update that I had stringy pinkish cm when I wiped before bed! I'm praying this is a good sign for us both [-o<[-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->