Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Jes- sorry AF got you, but at least your cycle was a normal length this time!

Ash- I have not heard anything about fertilade, but if you are NTNP, what could it hurt?

Loves- I had spotting throughout my first trimester and part of my second with dd. I always called the dr just to make sure everything was OK, and it always was but it usually happened after doing too much heavy lifting or standing on my feet. I did end up having dd premature, but she is healthy and perfect. I would call the dr. just to be on the safe side, at this point they would do a transvaginal ultrasound to see the the baby and make sure the heart was beating and that the fetus is an appropriate size.

Loves it could be nothing but a call to your doc wouldn't hurt! I know when I finally get pregnant I am going to probably call about every little symptom!

Finally back at CD1 today! Needless to say I have never been happier to have my AF arrive! Well today I am kind of nervous because tomorrow my DH and I are going to see his grandfather about one of his rental properties. The one in particular has someone living in it whom is trying to move out with out letting my dh's grandpa know! We have been interested in the property for about 2 years now. Most of the reason being is that it is the home he grew up in! Our lease ends March 30th so hopefully he gives us the ok and we get to move in! Otherwise I would say this has been an okay week!!

Thank you ladies! The spotting was off and on 3x last night but went away for now. I called the Dr and he said i could always go in and have the transvaginal ultrasound done at the hospital but i might have to wait for a couple hours to be seen.. And if i was mcing there's nothing they could do to stop it.. So he just suggested i put my feet up and rest. Plus Im still 2.5 months away from my insurance kicking in and i don't want that bill... Ugh..
Also.. I feel bad for hubs because I've been evil lately.. I can't help it.. Im just mad at him for no reason... Idk how to get over my attitude problem.. He's really tired of it lol but he doesn't really help the situation either sometimes when he mouths back.. Ugh.. Idk what to do about this.. I need an attitude check definitely! :blush:
Ash- that's awesome about the house! I hope you guys can get it!

ok.. i feel better now.. i know we're not supposed to be :sex: right now.. but i took the necessary precautions to ensure my cervix doesn't get bumped.. so i'm in a good mood now.. weird.. with the two scares we've had because of :sex:... we've only done it maybe 3 or 4 times since my bfp..

Hooray for AF ash! Im so glad she came on her own!! Good luck with the house!

Loves, I'm glad you're feeling better, keep those toes up as
much as possible!

How was everyones weekend?

Hi jes .. Weekend has been good. :) how is yours? We can't seem to get out of boredom mode... sigh...

Yay for AF Ash!

Loves, I'm glad you're in a better mood. Try and stay relaxed.

Sorry about AF, Jes.

We get into boredom mode sometimes (most times) with the kids.. So when they're at school we will sneak away and watch a matinee, or go out for breakfast. We invite friends over instead of going out with them. Its better because kids are still in their home and can entertain themselves here, and we can control the environment. I think boredom is just a part of parenting at times. Were such homebodies so it isn't like we go stir crazy..lol He goes once a week or so with friends to watch football and have guy time, and I catch up on the dvr, and have quiet time :)

Hey guys.....hope you have had a good weekend.......I am finally feeling a bit better thank goodness!

Loves-I am sure it is nothing to worry about but u totally understand you being worried.....I think it is horrible that you have to worry about insurance....really hope it kicks in soon xx

Woohoo Ash for AF! She took a big holiday! Hopefully things will regulate themselves now!

Jes you aren't boring......just sounds like a lovely family to me!

Hoping to bd tonight !! Fx we don't totally miss another month because of timing!

Xxx

Hey guys.....hope you have had a good weekend.......I am finally feeling a bit better thank goodness!

Loves-I am sure it is nothing to worry about but u totally understand you being worried.....I think it is horrible that you have to worry about insurance....really hope it kicks in soon xx

Woohoo Ash for AF! She took a big holiday! Hopefully things will regulate themselves now!

Jes you aren't boring......just sounds like a lovely family to me!

Hoping to bd tonight !! Fx we don't totally miss another month because of timing!

Xxx

I know me too! Well my DH has decided that he wants me to go ahead and get the FertilAid! He says he wants to start our family soon! So I guess once I buy the FertilAid we are going to officially start TTC again! Not a very long break for us but I am happy that he is so ready to start our family!

Sbmack, that is great news about DH!

Ash- So happy you finally got AF and Dh is on board with fertilade!

Jes- I know what you mean about spending the night in and hosting parties for your kiddos!

Twinkle- Did you get your bding in?

Yes, twinkle I hope you've had lots of fun the last few days! Glad you're feeling better.

Brit, did you O? Did you get you're bd'ing in?

Hey guys!
SBmack that's fab about DH that's a weight off your mind! :)

Any sign of O Brit?

AFM yes we have managed to get some bd'ing in even when I haven't felt quite up to it! Managed to bd cd10, cd11,cd13 , today (cd14) I got +opk so I hoping to bd tonight and tomorrow night if hubbie is up to it!!

How is everyone's week going? Xx

Well, I found out that one of my friends is pregnant again! However I am happy for her because with her pregnancy last year she got up to 4-5 months and then she had a miscarriage.... She is about 38 so I am happy that this worked for her! She is due in July! Other than that AF is still here but I am ok with it! Tomorrow I am going to go pick up my first bottle of preseed, first set of OPK's, and a new themometer! Then Friday I will be ordering FertilAid. My husband has a two month supply of Vitamins most of which are included in the FertilAid for men! I hope that the FertilAid helps though!
Besides all of that I am doing some research on TTC tips. Such as positions and foods to eat and not eat!

Well its CD 34 for me and no O yet...I'm thinking that if I don't get a BFP this month I will call my dr. to see if I can move up my yearly appt in May to April or March. I have been charting for 5 cycles and the earliest that I have ovulated is CD 27 so something must be up. However I did conceive dd on CD 28 so I know the eggs are still good :shrug: We have been bding every day or every other day so when I do O we will have a good chance of catching that elusive egg!

Ash- I'm glad you have such a positive attitude about ttc! Esp after such a long cycle, good for you!

Twinkle- I'm glad you and dh are getting that bding in! Hopefully you will be able to bd the next couple of days leading up to O!

Ash- sounds like you have a great an in place......pass on any interesting tips you can find! :)

Brit - that is so so annoying about your long cycles but as you say you got pregnant before when you o late it's frustrating for you to wait but you are doing so well with all the bd'ing! That's a long time to keep going ! ;-)

Well we got bd'ing tonight as planned :) so that's -
Cd10 -opk +bd
Cd11-opk +bd
Cd12-opk no bd
Cd13-opk +bd
Cd14 +opk +bd
Cd15 (hopefully bd again tomorrow!)

So ladies how are we all feeling? I am currently watching One born every minute! I know I know but I can't help it!! I literally can't resist! :-/ x

That's lots of bd'ing, Twinkle. You're bound to catch that egg!!

I'm in a great mood today. Looking forward to my first accupunture appt. tomorrow. My dr. recommended it to me. The practioner I'm seeing specializes in infertility treatments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->