Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

yay ladies!!! hooray for fresh ttc cycles and lots of bding!!! I'm so excited for all of you!

Ash- woot woot for all your new methods!!!! I'm excited to watch your chart and see how your cycles are!

Sbmack- so awesome your hubbies swimmers are +++++ !!!! I was starting to think about getting my hunnies checked.. idk if he would have went.. but i was starting to think about it! So kudos to yours for doing it! And what a perfect ending to that too!! Now time to start :sex: time!!!

Twinkle- You go girl! :thumbup:!!!!! OMG OMG!! That sounds about like our + cycle ... lots and lots of bding.. and don't forget.. if it doesn't happen this cycle.. just keep it up and it will!! I'm praying it happens this cycle!!

Brit- your family time sounds wonderful! Mine isn't a sports guy.. hes more outdoor woodsy.. so his type of fun time is going to cut wood or something.. but we do the same thing.. get away for breakfast or whatever floats our fancy. this weekend we're heading out to Hays/Russell area to go visit his sister (so cool i can say names of towns and you know where I'm talking about lol.. i think.. they're smaller towns)
cd 34..? we need to induce O!! Try drinking some green tea... I hope you O soon and catch that eggy!!

afm- spotting continued again today.. it's just brown cm.. today it was a little stringy at times.. I called the dr and they had me go in for bloodwork to get the cu/qua levels to compare to my appt on the 28 (seems like a lifetime away) i'm reading that the cm is normal.. it's just my body getting used to not having a period.. or my cervix being bumped.. and this is about the time my af would be here again.. .. so since it's been since fri or sat that we bd'd last.. i think it the period thing.. idk..

GIRLS.. MY BOOBS NEED SOME PAIN RELIEVERS!! they hurt SO BAD! UGH! My friend ordered me some stuff called boosum buddy (spelling?) she said that will relief my nipples.. it's like chap stick for your nipples.. but as for the rest of the boob.. idk what to do.. i'm already a full D cup.. and now.. holy cow.. I look like I could supply a colony with milk..

Another thing.. my twin sis is in a funk now.. she's been married for 6 years and is the last of us to get pg.. now that I got my bfp.. her and her hubby are full on TTC and she calls me about every sign/symptom. which I'm totally there for her on.. it's just not enough for her.. and she started freaking out on me over the phone today saying that it's never going to happen for her. And I soooo know her pain.. i really do. I spent years charting.. and using other methods to see if it'll work.. with no success.. the only month is worked for me .. was the one month I wasn't trying or expecting it too..
I wish my Mom was still alive. She was my stepmom but I literally knew her before I knew my real mom, and she always knew what to say.. Monday will be her One year anniversary of passing.. and that's going to be a tough day for us.. I just wish she was here to give my sister the comforting words she deserves and also be here to see me through this also. I miss her so much <3 :angel:

Loves- yeah I know where Russell and Hays are! I know people from both places LOL. And yeah, I remember being surprised how bad my boobs hurt when I was preggo with dd. It was awful! Walking hurt! But don't worry, for me it went away by month 3. It comes back though when your milk comes in after you deliver...

Twinkle- Yay for all the bding! You are sure to catch that egg this time!

Sbmack- Good luck tomorrow with the accupuncture!

AFM I have been doing some research on secondary infertility (have had a kid but having trouble getting pregnant) and it seems like its pretty common. It was nice to read about it because it really hit the nail on the head about how I'm feeling. I feel guilty bc I can't give my daughter a sibling, but at the same time I feel guilty for being sad when I have a perfect little girl already. I did not expect to have trouble getting pregnant, if I had known this would happen we would have started ttc alot sooner....sigh...

Hello ladies! I've been one busy lady! OH got in trouble over the weekend, and I ended up with the absolute cutest puppy! It's allot of work, with training and making sure my dog is nice, but so worth it! So needless to say, I've been a bit consumed lately. I hope everyone is well!

Hi girlies-
Loves- really hope your boobs feel better soon, I am sure it is just horrible! :-( I have never had sore boobs even with AF so I can't even imagine how horrible it must feel! Hope it eases off soon!

Also it is tough with your sister, you are being so good and so supportive to her and I am sure she appreciates it so much, I hope you are getting to enjoy your pregnancy as much as you should, you have been waiting for this for so long. Really sorry about your Mum I am sure it is a really hard time for you all but you seem to be doing an amazing job with your sis so Well done you.

Brit- how long have you been trying for? I am sure you are perfectly fine but it must be so frustrating with the long cycles so I totally understand you stressing. It's hard not to sometimes I worry all the time too then I tell myself not to as I am sure that's not helping!

Well we bd'ed again tonight so cd 10,11,13,14,15 it is! Fx'ed!! I know we should have been doing that every month but timings have been off so at least we know we did our bestest this time :)

Jes- post a pic of the pup that's quite a handful!! So exciting though!

How we all girlies its Friday tomorrow woohoo!! Xx

Loves, so sorry about your stepmom. I'm sure she's looking out for you and your sister.

Acupuncture went well today though it was a bit strange talking to a man about my flow, spotting and cm....

Sbmack I can imagine it would be weird!! But all to a good end!! Hope it works ....xxx

Hi Ladies,

So im in my fertile stage. I bd tonite. I dont wanna consume myself with trying to conceive so im not gonna do it everyday. I will bd again saturday. I havent been keeping track of temps and using opks so im just winging it this month. Maybe next mnth i'll get bck into it.

How are you ladies doing??

Hello ladies! I've been one busy lady! OH got in trouble over the weekend, and I ended up with the absolute cutest puppy! It's allot of work, with training and making sure my dog is nice, but so worth it! So needless to say, I've been a bit consumed lately. I hope everyone is well!

What kind of puppy? I want one, but I'm scared of getting a crazy one.

Sounds like a good plan Glamstarr!

Hope all is well with you ladies! Af is really kickin my butt... i am having the heaviest and crampiest af i have ever had. Then again I had a 76 day cycle! Ordered a concieve easy kit today. Comes with a bbt themometer and 20 opks! Now i just have to buy my preseed!

Puppy is 9 week old blue pit. We already have a 4 year old. For some reason, I can't do pics from my phone, so I'll change my profile pic :)

Good luck twinkle! I hope this is it for you!

Sbmack, puppies adapt to their environment in my experience, but the training reminds me of when babies were little! Were working on a schedule.

We've bd once since he's been here, and he cried the whole time in the other room :/

Ash, I hope AF ends soon for you so you can start the new cycle!

I just got back from my ultrasound. I have a 19.8 follicle, which they said is a good size. I misunderstood and won't be doing IUI tis cycle. They require an HSG first and I have to get my cd21 bloodwork done, which I'll do next week. They sent me home with instructions to bd today, Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. My cd3 bloodwork all came back normal.

Thanks ladies! He's so precious. He fits in perfectly here :)

Have a great weekend! Good luck with the bd, and with af ash. Mine this past time was horrible! I used a whole box of pads the first 2 days.

jes- he's adorable!!! What a beautiful coat!! Good luck with the training... I'm about at my wits end with sadie.. had to ask my dad to come over during the day to take her out cuz shes alone 10 hours a day now.. and is behaving horribly! Understandable .. but absolutely aggravating..

sbmack- get that bding in every other day!!! I hope this works for you so you dont have to go through the IUI.. Fingers X'd!!

ash- :hugs2: your af is being evil this cycle.. i'm sure it's like having 2 in 1 since your cycle was so long.. i wonder what the deal is with that.. generally long cycles like that are typical of pcos.. have you been diagnosed with that? every female in my family has it.. i've never been diagnosed.. but then again i never went in and had the tests done.. but i grow the facial hair on my chin and neck that I have to pluck out.. it's the pits.. BUT TOTALLLY YAY ON GETTING YOUR TTC KIT TOGETHER!!!!

Twinkle... you are totally rocking out with your socks out lol! :haha: your stuff might be worn out and need a break lol but it's totally worth it! Fingers X'd!!!

Glam! It's ok to take it easy.. give your body some good relaxation time this cycle and grab yourself a drink :drunk: I love to drink my red beer.. and it's been weeks since i've had one.. so will you ladies have a drink for me please!!!!

AFM- sister feels better. she came down again last night.. and we had a great evening talking.. My mom's one year anniversary of passing is Monday, so we're going to my dads for a special day with just him, my sister and I on Sunday. He kind of wants to be alone on Monday.. understandable.. but I'll still check in on him. You ladies are so supportive and great! :hugs2:!!

So the spotting started again wednesday at work.. so I called the dr and got in for some blood work. She called me yesterday and told me my levels were 83,000! So the scheduled me in for my first sonogram on Wednesday. I only hope Adam can get off work to go.

so that's all with me... I'm feeling a little swollen in.. well all over.. boobs.. and i'm swelling a little above my pubic bone area.. i think thats a bump forming..

hey brit brit :) i didn't go back far enough and add you in my post.. how are you doing tonight

Im just so ready to be pregnant already. Can I scream to the top of my lungs just to release some stress or tension? This is truly annoying. I feel like after my tubal pregnancy and losing a tube its gonna be that much harder to get pregnant. I just hope its meant for to me to bring a child into this world on my own.

Jes- Such a cute puppy! Dh wants us to get a puppy and I was thinking about getting him one for his 29th birthday coming up, but we already have cats who are afraid of dogs and with a toddler and trying for another baby, I think it may be too much for me to take on!

Loves- Good luck at your ultrasound on Wed! I'm sure the spotting is just a sensitive cervix which is aggravated by bding and nothing to be concerned about! You should be able to see the heartbeat on your ultrasound! Oh and we are traveling up to Manhattan this weekend for my brand new niece's baptism, I'm sure you are the only one on here who knows where that is! LOL

Twinkle- We are in the two week wait together! What DPO are you? Lets keep each other posted on any symptoms!

Glam- That must be so frustrating ttc with only one tube! I was telling dh the other night that not Oing until CD 35 makes it feel like we can only conceive every other month...I'm so fed up with it...it seems like everyone around me is getting pregnant so easily!

Sbmack- Good luck with the bding! If you don't get your BFP this cycle will they do IUI next cycle?

Ash- Are you going to temp this cycle?

AFM- FF says I ovulated sometime in the past few days. My temp has slowly been rising for the past 5 days, but I was having ovulation pain on all of the days and felt like I was still fertile so we kept bding, every day except last night and Monday night. I'm so happy to be in the TTW! The tww is nothing compared to a 5 week wait for O :happydance: Have a great weekend everyone!

Im just so ready to be pregnant already. Can I scream to the top of my lungs just to release some stress or tension? This is truly annoying. I feel like after my tubal pregnancy and losing a tube its gonna be that much harder to get pregnant. I just hope its meant for to me to bring a child into this world on my own.
Not true glam! My friend had one removed 2 years ago. Her first month trying with one she was pregnant ! The doc said it was easier bc the sperm had only 1have place to go

jes- he's adorable!!! What a beautiful coat!! Good luck with the training... I'm about at my wits end with sadie.. had to ask my dad to come over during the day to take her out cuz shes alone 10 hours a day now.. and is behaving horribly! Understandable .. but absolutely aggravating..

sbmack- get that bding in every other day!!! I hope this works for you so you dont have to go through the IUI.. Fingers X'd!!

ash- :hugs2: your af is being evil this cycle.. i'm sure it's like having 2 in 1 since your cycle was so long.. i wonder what the deal is with that.. generally long cycles like that are typical of pcos.. have you been diagnosed with that? every female in my family has it.. i've never been diagnosed.. but then again i never went in and had the tests done.. but i grow the facial hair on my chin and neck that I have to pluck out.. it's the pits.. BUT TOTALLLY YAY ON GETTING YOUR TTC KIT TOGETHER!!!!

Twinkle... you are totally rocking out with your socks out lol! :haha: your stuff might be worn out and need a break lol but it's totally worth it! Fingers X'd!!!

Glam! It's ok to take it easy.. give your body some good relaxation time this cycle and grab yourself a drink :drunk: I love to drink my red beer.. and it's been weeks since i've had one.. so will you ladies have a drink for me please!!!!

AFM- sister feels better. she came down again last night.. and we had a great evening talking.. My mom's one year anniversary of passing is Monday, so we're going to my dads for a special day with just him, my sister and I on Sunday. He kind of wants to be alone on Monday.. understandable.. but I'll still check in on him. You ladies are so supportive and great! :hugs2:!!

So the spotting started again wednesday at work.. so I called the dr and got in for some blood work. She called me yesterday and told me my levels were 83,000! So the scheduled me in for my first sonogram on Wednesday. I only hope Adam can get off work to go.

so that's all with me... I'm feeling a little swollen in.. well all over.. boobs.. and i'm swelling a little above my pubic bone area.. i think thats a bump forming..

No i have never been diagnosed... bit i do have a lot of the symptoms like irregular cycles and facial hair.. excessive weight around the middle. If we aren't pregnant by our 1month yr. Anniversary then i am going to have a doc look into it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->