Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Hi ladies, I hope everyone had a great weekend!

We had a bunch of people over for the KU game yesterday, it was fun, but it was tough because one of the girls who came brought her son who is younger than my daughter and she is already 6 months pregnant with her second. I felt like I was green with envy asking her all about her pregnancy and to make it even worse she got pregnant at the same time as I did with a chemical pregnancy back in July...well that's my vent for the day, I'm so glad I have you ladies to listen!

Loves- I agree that we need to stick together even once we get our BFPs! Its nice that there aren't too many ladies on this thread so we all know what is going on with each other.

Jes- Any symptoms? How many dpo are you?
Ash- Did AF finally make her appearance? Its great that you are going to try to get healthy before getting pregnant! And who knows you may get your BFP while NTNP!

Twinkle- Are you and dh going to try SMEP this cycle? Hopefully you and your dh will be feeling well enough! What CD are you on?

AFM- I couldn't help myself, I have had a heavy feeling in my ovaries for the past couple of days and today I feel really wet down there, so i dug out one of my leftover OPKs from last month and sure enough it was postive on CD25, finally! I'm not telling dh, I'm just going to surprise him tonight and tomorrow by being "in the mood" :happydance:

Yay for a positive OPK, Brit! Have fun!!

Ash, good luck with the new plan! I know cutting back can be difficult. Do you like flavored seltzer? It could replace the soda. I have a soda stream and just add a splash of fruit juice to flavor the water. So much cheaper than buying all those 12 packs of Polar seltzer. I am also trying to be healthier. It's the late night eating that does it for me. We usually eat dinner late and then I always want something sweet after and I'll end up eating a cookie or something at like 10:30. Need to stop that.

I'm 10dpo today. Started spotting a bit yesterday :( AF due Thursday or Friday.

Sbmack- spotting on 9dpo might be implantation...FXed for you!

Hi Ladies,

I know I havent been on for a few days. There just isnt much going on rite now. I stop trying last month. I did a jenny renny and it kind of discouraged me. I also decided to get a breast augmentation. My first consultation is scheduled for tmrw. Im so excited and nervous at the same time.

Anywho, how is everyone. Everyone of you ladies have something going on. It was nice reading your posts and catching up.

Hey Ladies,

I'm still here, just been lurking around the page keeping up on all of you.
LovesMyLovey Congrats on you pregnancy, I couldn't be happier for you and your DH, I wish you a H&H nine months.

I had to pull myself away from the forum for abit as I was getting depressed. following peoples progessions, and excitement, on discovering they were expecting. DH and I have kind of taken a break, Life has hit a bit of a rough spot, leaving me wondering if I even want a third at this point. The fact that I feel that way only makes me more sad, as DH wants a third. I'm rather grateful for what I have.

It's nice to see alot of Fimilair usernames on here, and I see what you mean BRIT, that it's just the right size and were all pretty fimilair with one another. I'll be kicking around for the next couple of days cause works slow right now lol, and I need some cheer from my fellow Forum buddies.
I wish you all a Prosperus, Healthy & Happy New Year. I look forward to seeing more BFP's in here
Yours With Big Hugs for you all
Mookerr

Hi ladies :wave:

HI MOOKS! :wave:!! We've missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs2:~!!!!! I ran away for a little while too! Didn't come back till after my bfp.. I totally wasn't expecting it~

Glam.. DO NOT BELIEVE JENNY RENNY OR ANY OF THEM!! I DID THAT 3 YEARS AGO AND I WAS ALLEGED TO CONCEIVE MAY 2010. I DON"T BELIEVE A WORD OF IT! It's just a false hope to get you more excited to :sex: so either way you concieve naturally. I also had a psychic come in to my old job a few years ago, and her prediction was a wash also..

Sbmack- how heavy is the spotting? It could def be imp! PMA!! Just remember you're not out till the :witch: shows!!

Brit... where the heck do you live? KU is 30 minutes from my house! I live about 35 miles from Lawrence, Ks. ??!?!?!?! :hugs2: I'm really sorry and completely understand the jealousy of being around that girl there. Is she a close friend? Its not easy, but all you can do is just keep the :sex: up and you'll get it!

Jes- :cheers: to the tww! How much in the past few days did you and dh bd? either way.. once is all it takes!

Ash- any sign of anything? I see your cm turned pinkish? did that go anywhere?

Twinkle- Start :sex: now :happydance: DO IT!!! and don't stop!! With a shorter cycle.. you're bound to catch it if you start right after af!!

AFM- I can no longer eat apples. (barf) :sick: yuck. other than that I'm tired and my boobs hurt. Idk why I'm having to wait till 10 wks for my first appt... it's taking forever!!!

Loves- I live in Wichita! That is crazy that you are in KS too!

Sbmack- Have you tested yet?

Mooker- Its good to see you back on here!

omfg.. we literally live 2 hrs or so away from eachother. I live right outside Topeka. So crazy! And what a coincidence!!!!! I'm so excited :happydance:!!!

when I saw you were online I made myself stay up just so I could see where you live. That's hilarious!

First of all girlies I am totally agreeing with staying together on this thread through BFPs, BFNs, NTNP and taking a break......it's so nice to know everyone you are all such lovely girlies!

Brit all I can say is WOOHOO!! Positive opk!! So exciting get jumping on that man of yours!! He won't know what's hit him! :)

Sbmack - I agree with Brit poss implantation bleeding- fingers and toes crossed for you keep us up to date!

Mooks hello!! So good to hear from you..... I am sorry you are going through a rough time at the moment, we are here always if you fancy a vent.....I know what you mean, sometimes I wonder if being on here too much is a bad thing making me think of TTC too much but I think if I didn't have here hubbie would be going nuts with my TTC talk and I think it's best if he doesn't hear all of it as he would think I was obsessed ! :) ......just remember we always here and so happy to hear from you.

Glamstar- good luck with your appointment! Big decision ....good luck .....let us know how you get on!

Jes-how you getting on with the TWW?? Hope you are well what dpo are you now?

Loves- poor you with the morning sickness! Well I guess I could live without apples but I hope they weren't your favourite thing to eat in the world?! Thanks for the advice on the bd'ing! Actually I am really seeing this bd'ing like rabbits in one cycle and getting your bfp as I have had a few people say that they had been trying for a while and the month they just bd'ed ALL the time they got a bfp!

Well I am hoping to do that this month although I am still wrestling this horrible flu! I am cd 9 on Friday and I am hoping to bd lots over the weekend and then hopefully as much as poss during next week and take my opks of course.......kind of smep but we can never seem to be as regimented as that so it will be our version and just trying to bd AS much as poss.....we shall see but I am worried that being sick this cycle might delay ovulating this cycle.......what do you think girls is that likely??

Love and baby dust to all! Xx

Glamstar, sorry you're feeling so discouraged. Jenny is an idiot.

Hi Mooker!!!

Twinkle and Brit, good luck getting it on!

Ash, I hope you get you AF soon so you can move on to the next cycle.

I took a test at 10dpo yesterday - BFN. I'm pretty sure I'm out this month. My only hope is that it wasn't FMU and I didn't hold it for a while so maybe it was off.

Loves, glad to hear things are going well. So funny about the apples.

Lol thanks ladies. No apples werent a favorite.. But i enjoy fruit and got a bunch of fresh fruits and veggies so we can eat healthy. I eat breakfast (special k cereal with a banana sliced in it and two pieces of wheat toast with real butter for breakfast) piece of fruit for snack. A can of soup for lunch. More fruit and possible crackers for snack and then whatever i want for dinner... So i stay full all the time.. And definitely feel tubby.. But I've only gained 2 lbs which is right on track.

Sbmack - stay positive! What kind of that was it? mine was so faint the day af was due and it was a sensitive one. I think if it would have been a digi it wouldn't have shown up at all yet

Loves- Dh is from about 15 miles from Topeka, CRAZY!

Hi Everyone..im not sure if anyone remembers me ive been away for a while
I think i was the 2nd person to post after Mookerr and have been here since the start, however went through a period of obsessing so thought id give the forum a break for a little bit. its nothing anyone did u r all lovely I was just having a rough time and thought it was best..a lot of stuff going on with the family then christmas, new years was just manic. im ready to come back and start sharing again if that is ok with you ladies?
Well...im still not pregnant despite months of religious trying however amazing to see you are Loves! congratulations that is amazing news you deserve it...how did u get there in the end? any tips or advice?
how is it all going with everyone else?
cant wait to hear from you all..hope you are all well :)

Miss may!! A massive massive welcome back!! Of course we remember you.....I actually just posted about you a wee awhile ago .....so glad you are back and of course you are welcome!! I understand what you mean about obsessing....sometimes I wonder if being on here makes it harder or easier but when I have a silly qu or something to stress about it is so lovely to have the lovely ladies in here right there with you! Well as you can see no luck for me yet either but I am getting right back on that horse cd7 tomorrow and going to start hopefully bd'ing this weekend on cd 9 ! What about you where a outs in your cycle are you? Sorry you had a rough time fx that 2013 will bring us all good news and less stress! :) xx

Hi ladies! Twice today i have written lovely posts for you only to lose them midway. I will try again when i have more time :/

I'm not sure of DPO, but I'm on cd 26 ish? I'm symptom spotting like crazy, & tested today what i believe was bfn, but there's this weird clear line with like a tiny pink line in the clear part? How do i post a pic? I'm almost positive I'm imagining it..

That's exciting jes! Fx for you sorry I don't know how to post a pic but I am sure there is something about that in the help threads......would be fab to have a nosey at it! X

i am currently cd15..i have been ovulating around cd20/21 in past cycles so i have tried soya isoflavones this cycle which are supposed to support hormone balance and regulate your cycles. im cd15 and have had lots of signs to say im fertile so fingers crossed :)
we have been BD every other day so fingers crossed!
OH and i are actually watching a documentary on the BBC right now about fertility..its really interesting and its good to see hes taking an interest too :)
thank you for the welcome back twinkle! good to hear you are staying positive!
im feeling really good about 2013!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->