Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Oh no, Twinkle, I'm so sorry! That is a terrible tragedy, I hope you get your BFP this month so your family has something positive to look forward to!:hugs:

So sorry twinkle :( fingers crossed for something positive for you!

Miss may, i thought i was the only not married one! We talk about it, but haven't made any solid plans.

Oh twinkle that's awful..i heard about it on the news. Thinking about you and you're family hun but hopefully something good will happen this month for you!
Haha jeslyn..men hey! We've been together since we were 16 and im only 23 and he's 24, we've both been to university and there's always been things in the way I suppose. I no well be together until we are old and grey so I suppose that's all that matters :)
It would be nice yo have the same name for when a baby comes along but it'll all happen one day..hell pluck up the courage soon he's got to lol!
Ohh its just started snowing again here, this country is so unprepared for snow its ridiculous..you guys in Canada would laugh if U saw the way we panic. Hopefully my car won't get stuck on the driveway again haha! I'm really sorry i forget where people are from?

I'm in Michigan US but 10 minutes from Canada. Its freezing here! It was 7 degrees when i took kids to school this morning. Were going to the gym soon, but if it weren't for this muffin top I'd be in bed still :)

We've been together for 4 years, we have lived together for one. We were neighbors before for 3 years..lol I decided to stop talking about it. He asked last year, but no ring yet, and after finding a dress and obsessing over a wedding with no return enthusiasm i give. I don't want to pressure him. I wanna remind him of how easily convinced i was to quit birth control last year, but I'll keep my thoughts to myself..
See, look at me playing good wife already..lol

its minus 2 here...horrible..we live in a first floor apartment near the sea so ive got nice view of the snow coming down :) im supposed to be studying today im in my duvet on the sofa as its so bloomin cold! haha
ive got jeremy kyle on the telly..dont no if any of u state side no it but its just hilrious the only thing on tv at the mo..it makes me sick tho some of the people on it just popping out kids and not looking after them and dont even no who their dad is...gross!
i work with kids too and some of the stories i hear are just awful...given my chance i just no id be such a good mummy!
how old r your kids jeslyn?

I'm in New Hampshire. It's a balmy 24 degrees (-4) here. There was 10 inches of snow in the forecast overnight, but we didn't get anything. I was prepared for a snow day...kind of hard to get motivated now.

our snow day was friday..woke up and it was about 10 inches..i couldnt get off my driveway as it slopes so i didnt have to go to work hooray...oh and i took my niece out on the sledge instead it was so fun..its all melted now tho fingers crossed for bfps and snow days lol

Now its 1 degree..lol
I have boy girl twins that will be 7 in June :)

I'm In a little village called Moira in Northern Ireland , snowing lots here at the mo! Girls believe me I know about the wait! Hubbie and I got together when we were 16 and he proposed when I was 26 , married at 27 so 11 years before that isle!! We were both really busy with studying and qualifying etc so didn't seem that long at all.... Bursting to complete the picture now I'm 30......fx for us all to get our snowy BFPs!!
Hope your not still on ITV2 or all those brain cells will be rotting with the real housewives of Beverly Hills!! ;-)
Xx

Twinkle, my dh and I were together 10 years before we walked the isle. I think it happens a lot when you get together young. We were freshman in college and both 19. I have a good feeling I'll be preggers by our third anniversary in July.

Haha love how you were on the same channel twinkle..oh no no I turned straight over when that came on haha..come dine with me now haha!
Aww jeslyn twins how lovely!
Yeah im in no hurry to walk the aisle..all my friends are wedding mad but I want a marriage more than the big white wedding..its a lot of money which id rather spend on other things and if U R together and love eachother then what's the rush I suppose!
Ladies..i don't no if im going mad but could this be a sign?..i had a tuna bagel for my lunch and as soon as I ate it I felt sick..the smell id lingering in my kitchen which is making me feel really queasy and I love fish! My dad is coming round for dinner so im cooking but I can't stand going in the kitchen..its minus 2 outside and the kitchen window is wide open trying to get rid of the smell..and just to top it off I've sprayed loads and loads of coconut air freshener and now that's making me feel ill haha!

I really hope so Miss May I have never had a symptom like that or really a symptom at all! I'm the same I love tuna, please don't freeze yourself to death in that kitchen! Hope your not cooking fish!......ps I switched to come dine too!! ;-) xx

I'm in southern Kansas...its 35 degrees here, warm compared to the rest of you it sounds like! Dh and I met junior yr of college, he is a few months older and he proposed that summer! We got married when we were 22, we are 28 now and have a little girl who is 23 months old. I have enjoyed this recap of everyones location and situation!

miss may its funny you said something about the lingering smell in the kitchen, dd and i just got home from the gym and all i could smell was eggs from this morning! I'm starving but the smell grossed me out.

Jes- I am still trying to lose my baby belly from dd, so we try to go to the gym 4 or 5 days a week! They have a kid zone where I can let dd play while I exercise, its great!

We go 4/5 times a week as well, he's all buff and sexy :) we go while the kids are in school, and sometimes use our home equipment in the evenings or walk the dogs. I feel like i ruined my workout with potato soup at olive garden after :( He mentioned starting supplements, but we decided against it since were ttc.

Jes- I had potato soup for lunch today as well! It was homemade though...delicious and only 300 calories, its the Pioneer Woman's recipe you should look it up! It would be even lower in calories, but I add a big dollup of sour cream and top it with sharp cheddar cheese :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->