Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Fertibella is like fertilaid but it covers 7 major factors of infertility from thyroid to estrogen to progesterone! A lot of women concieved on the 2nd bottle it also comes with free bbt themometer and 20 free OPK's! It is a free trial so I only paid $10 for everything! Plus my DH is on his multi vitamins! They cover folic acid, zinc,antioxidants and much more! Plus he even decided to completely avoid alcohol until I concieve! But anyways it is supposed to level out your horomones and make your cycles regular! It is on concieveeasy.com. It also comes with free gifts everytime you buy the next kit!

Oh wow that sounds brilliant..i wonder if they deliver to the UK?
I'm going to have a nose now hehe :)

Hi ladies, how is everyone doing this morning?

Ash- Fertibella sounds promising! I may have to check into that for next cycle! I know I have some hormone imbalances since I don't O until CD 30 or later.

Loves- How did the ultrasound go??

Hi ladies, how is everyone doing this morning?

Ash- Fertibella sounds promising! I may have to check into that for next cycle! I know I have some hormone imbalances since I don't O until CD 30 or later.

Loves- How did the ultrasound go??

I was researching on youtube for fertibella reviews. There was one that said her cycles were 4months plus!!! She got pregnant on the second bottle!!! I am so excited and hope that I get to be one of the success stories within the next 2-3 months!!!

Glam- I didn't realize you were also in the tww! I agree that not keeping track so much and just letting things happen is sometimes best for getting that BFP.

Twinkle- I'm sure its hard to notice symptoms this cycle with everything your family is going through, but it doesn't mean you aren't pregnant! Dh and I were on vacation after I conceived dd and I never suspected pregnancy until AF didn't come.

Miss May- Cervix position in pregnancy is high and closed, but it varies from woman to woman as far as when it moves into that position. I never checked my cervix while preg with dd, but when I MC my cervix was high and closed until the day before the heavy bleeding started, and then it dropped and was open. https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/cervixpositionpregnancy.html

Yes im waiting too...hopefully this is our cycle!!!

Well still waiting on my opks and my fertibella.... i have been kinda depressed lately bc everyone is going into labor.... but i have heard women typically get pregnant on bottle 3 so hopefully I do too

I just read some reviews on fertibella and I am definitely going to buy some. The reviews were great for this product. Baby dust to you!!!

Well still waiting on my opks and my fertibella.... i have been kinda depressed lately bc everyone is going into labor.... but i have heard women typically get pregnant on bottle 3 so hopefully I do too

I just read some reviews on fertibella and I am definitely going to buy some. The reviews were great for this product. Baby dust to you!!!

Baby dust to you as well! It says most women get pregnant on the first or second bottle! So If it works and I get a BFP then I could have a baby before the end of the year! So good luck!

Hi Ladies! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

I go in for bloodwork today to confirm I O'd. I'm assuming they'll schedule bloodwork for cd21, which s Tuesday. I'm right behind you Twinlke. I also have 26 day cycles. Sometimes they are 25.

Good luck Sbmack! Did you bd around O? I know short cycles aren't always a good thing, but I would kill for a reliable O date! Even Dh gets tired of bding every other day from CD 13 to CD 40 LOL

7dpo..temp was down yestereday AND today...not looking too great for me this cycle, and if no BFP I prob wont O again until MARCH...:cry:

Sbmack-how long have you been trying that they have tested your ovulation just wondering and sorry if you said it before.

Brit- you are not not not out yet no AF you not out yet xxx

Ash that sounds fabulous I really hope it works for you and if so I will invest (if they ship in the uk) ! :)

How is everyone feeling? Xx

Sbmack-how long have you been trying that they have tested your ovulation just wondering and sorry if you said it before.

Ash that sounds fabulous I really hope it works for you and if so I will invest (if they ship in the uk) ! :)

I've been off the pill for almost 11 months and this is my 9th cycle actively ttc. They agreed to see me early because I've had a lot of spotting issues. If I don't get preggers this month I think we are doing IUI next month. I'm excited!

I do believe they do! I am excited and hoping it works! If so then I will buy it for baby #2 right off the bat! I do have a headache which I have heard can be a side effecct but it happens a lot for me anyways so I can't say it is from Fertibella!

ladies.. i had my first sonogram on thursday! Heres a pic of Baby Hayes!

Attachments

• baby hayes!!.jpg
    baby hayes!!.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 3
Look he/shes already talking!! lol almost 9 weeks now!

Sorry i've been gone, been busy past few days! Hubz let me quit my job (thank goodness) It was miserable, i called him the other day and told him I was about to start crying because they're so rude there. I'm not one to quit a job, and haven't been without a job since I reached the age to work, but that job was NOT my forte!

He made a deal with me, if I sell my car and just go down to having the two vehicles then i can be a stay at home mom and maybe pick up a small part time job that will pay for baby expenses! I am so on that now! It feels a little wreckless. but So relieving at the same time!

Awesome pic Loves! I quit my job while I was pregnant too, I was spotting and it involved way too much stress, I'm a stay-at-home mom now too and I love it! Although it is not as easy as I thought it would be, its the most rewarding job you can have!

Thanks girls! and brit that's so encouraging! Im worried about finances but he works enough side jobs that we can make due with his full time job as well. poor guy. works 5 days a week at his job pouring and setting concrete then on Saturday and sometimes Sundays he's out making extra cash doing anything he can do. guess i was very fortunate to choose him as a life partner. <3 such a provider

Loves you deff have an awesome DH!!! My DH said if I do get pregnant that he wants me to go to part time! I told him we will think about it!

Well I will say tha just for giggles I took an ovulation test on Thursy and Friday and both were negative. I did get a line after 5 minutes but I ignored it because it was outside the window. I do not have a headache today but yesterday I did a majority of the day. I think that that was from the Fertibella for the simple fact that I have never been that tired. Either way I am sticking to it! It has also made me want to consume less food!!!!! Which makes me want to !!! I just do not have the desire to eat food like I used to. My DH has been keeping up on his vitamins!!! He says he is starting to feel a lot better as well so maybe things are fnally looking up!
Well I did find out that if I concieve on these next two cycles I could have a baby before Christmas! But we decided that if we do get pregnant how we would announce it to the family come the Indy500. Well it is a tradition in my DH's family for the men to go to the race while the women go to get breakfast together. Anthony decided that he will tell the men and I can tell all the women! But I am going to do it while all of us ladies are taking a picture!!!! I hope I get to use this idea!!!!
Well, sorry for my rant my husband just went to work and I am lonely!!!! I am praying everyday that all of us ladies get our BFP's soon!!!!

What a great shot loves! How exciting!!

I would love to be a stay at home mom, but I'm thinking I'll probably work part time if my company will go for it.

Good luck this cycle Ash. You must be so ready to get going again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->