Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Hi ladies! Woohoo for almost Friday! I'm so ready to sleep in. Hope everyone is well :) How are those baby bumps coming along?

Well, still waiting for my AF... I am so ready for my AF to show up so I can start Fertilaid. I am happy however to find out what is going on but sad that it is not something I can just fix automatically... I do not ovulate because I am too overweight... It makes me sad that because of the issues with my family all I do is eat trying to fill that void. Today is going to be a stuff my face kinda day bc my older sister is going into labor... I will never be able to see this little one because my mother does not want me around. I didn't even get an invite to her baby shower.... i guess that the only way I can lose weight is if I started therapy..... and if my mother finally accepted the way I am.... I just hope I never become the mother my mother is. No one deserves to be outcasted from their family... Ugh I need to quit crying and just buckup..... Maybe one day I will get to see my beautiful lil neice and pretend that my past never happened.

Oh Ash :( I so wish there were something I could say, or do to make you feel better. I was once outcasted by my family because they didn't agree with my life. 2 years of no contact. It was so hard, but there was nothing I could do or say. My family is racist, and my kiddies are half black. After being upset for so long, I finally decided that it was sooooo their loss. They came around eventually, but I was left out of everything. Now I try to just not hold a grudge for being mistreated. I feel like the better person.

So did your doctor say that you weren't ovulating because if weight? It is a factor, and it will be a long hard road, but YOU CAN get to a healthy weight. I completely understand emotional eating/ binging, but you must decide that other things will provide you with so much more satisfaction. So much easier said. I know. But at the end of the day I know for a fact you'd be happier having spent an hour in the gym, and that's a promise.

Do you have any friends that have the same goals in mind? Put your heads together and work out a plan. Accountability goes a long way with any type of addiction wether its food, or drugs, or simply having that person meeting at the gym, or having lunch. You can do this!! I have complete faith in you.

Sorry to hear about your separation with your family Ash! I hope they come around and you get to see your niece soon. Good luck with the weight loss journey. You can do it!

Glad to hear your parents have come around Jeslyn. I'm sure they regret being out of your life for so long. Was it when the twins were born? That must've been so difficult.

How's everyone else doing? Twinkle, feeling any different?

Not much of a bump yet even though I feel like there is. I'm only 9 weeks...not really sure when you're supposed to start showing. I've been in a bathing suit for the last week on vacation. I'm feeling rounder than normal, but I'm not sure if it's because of the baby or just my belly.

Oh Ash :( I so wish there were something I could say, or do to make you feel better. I was once outcasted by my family because they didn't agree with my life. 2 years of no contact. It was so hard, but there was nothing I could do or say. My family is racist, and my kiddies are half black. After being upset for so long, I finally decided that it was sooooo their loss. They came around eventually, but I was left out of everything. Now I try to just not hold a grudge for being mistreated. I feel like the better person.

So did your doctor say that you weren't ovulating because if weight? It is a factor, and it will be a long hard road, but YOU CAN get to a healthy weight. I completely understand emotional eating/ binging, but you must decide that other things will provide you with so much more satisfaction. So much easier said. I know. But at the end of the day I know for a fact you'd be happier having spent an hour in the gym, and that's a promise.

Do you have any friends that have the same goals in mind? Put your heads together and work out a plan. Accountability goes a long way with any type of addiction wether its food, or drugs, or simply having that person meeting at the gym, or having lunch. You can do this!! I have complete faith in you.

Jeslyn that is awful!!! That floors me. My mother and I had our falling out due to the fact that I contacted my bio mother and wanted to get a job. She was trying to deem me disabled so she could get a disability check on me... She tried getting psychaitrists to say I was unfit to care for myself. Which is a lie I go to work everyday and I am happily married. I also am a very happpy person and i have cared for 5 other children that were not mine!
It has been 4 years sine my family has had anything to do with me. My mother even missed my wedding.... Sigh...
Well, I started looking into it and I seemed to have some similarities with PCOS but I have never had cystic ovaries! They actually are very healthy. As I started to peice the puzzle togwether I only started having irregular periods when I gained my weight. Also the last appt. I had with my doc. He advised me to start losing weight because that was intefereing with my cycles. That was in August. So I think I will try loosing weight as well as start taking Vit. B and D and using a progesterone cream. I looked online and in overweight women they have excess estrogen. Basically the fat is acting as a natural BCP bc it creates estrogen. Plus when I was taking a supplement that had progesterone in it I felt more awake as well as I was in a better mood. So if the progesterone does not work I will be contacting my doc again and see if we can run some tests. I know that I should not be self medicating but if it is hard not to... :/ Plus as a side note 3 years ago when I weighed 180 I got pregnant but mc'd due to stress and I could not keep anything down. So I know I can get pregnant! Which is a plus! Fingers crossed that this is all I have to do.

Anyways enough about how are all of you lovely ladies doing!

Sdbmack my friend did not start showing until she was 2.5 months along! Another friend grew over night!!!!

That is so crazy Ash! How dare she. My son is adhd, and his doctor once said to go the disability route, but I refuse to label him. Since, he has grown out of a lot of "symptoms" just as I knew he would.

So as of today, I'm 3 days late, I tested, and BFN. Honestly I was a bit relieved.

My sister is 9 weeks, and is really showing! She had a pooch before, but its all hard now. I'm happy for her now :)

Well on top of being overweight, having irregular annovulatory cycles, I now found out that I have stage 1 blood pressure and very poor circulation in my legs.... So I am going to leave these ttc forums for awhile... I don't think I am going to be able to ttc for a few months or at least until my blood pressure goes down per doc's orders... Why does it seem that my luck never changes..... :9

Hope all of you ladies are doing great! I talked to my doctor again and I only have to hold off TTC until May! So I have gone through my home and cut out a bunch of food!

Good for you Ash! Stick with it! My AF just ended yesterday. :)

Hi ladies! How is everyone doing? I finally decided to go to the dr about my crazy cycles and this feeling that something was going on with me. They got me right in last week and found cysts on my ovaries. My dr ran lots of blood tests to find out what was causing them and everything came back perfect except for my tsh levels. Turns out I have hypothyroidism! My ob put me on synthroid starting on Monday and he thinks that is what is causing my late ovulation and infertility. It can also cause miscarriages when left undiagnosed so I wonder if that is what caused my mc in August.

Jes glad af is done are you trying anything new this cycle?

Ash that is great news that you can start trying in may only one more month!

How are those bumps coming along smack twinkle miss may?

That's great news Brit! Well, it's not great that you have hyperthyroidism, but at least now they know what's going on and can fix it. You'll get a BFP in no time! I hope those cysts go away on thier own!

Well, between the stress of ttc and work I am about to pull my hair out... DH and I have not had any time to spend together

Well, it seems as this thread has died off a bit! How is everyone?

Hi guys, sorry I haven't been about. My sister died suddenly in an accident 2 weeks ago. I am a complete mess but just trying to keep it together for this little monkey in my tum. Hope all is well with you all X

I am so sorry for your loss. What a horrible tragedy. My thoughts are with you and your family. No one should have to loose a child/ sibling so young. :hugs::hugs:

Oh twinkle I am so sorry for your loss! I have 3 sisters and I cannot imagine what you must be going through :hugs:

I came by to check on everyone - I was with this thread in the beginning and then sort of got lost when I found out I was pregnant - just sending out a hi and GOOD LUCK to everyone still trying.

Twinkletoe - so sorry for your loss. My friends nick name for baby in my belly is twinkle-toes. :)

Hi guys, sorry I haven't been about. My sister died suddenly in an accident 2 weeks ago. I am a complete mess but just trying to keep it together for this little monkey in my tum. Hope all is well with you all X

So sorry twinkle! My thoughts go out to you and your family! Hugs

Hi ladies, I know this thread has kind of died off lately, but just wanted to update in case anyone checks up. I got my BFP! I got a faint line yesterday on IC test and confirmed today with FRER at 10dpo. No spotting like I had with my miscarriagewil so I'm hoping this bean will stick! How is everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->