Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Hi everyone, i no its been a while but i still check in on u guys every now and then, been so busy
Twinkle i am so sorry for your loss that is dreadful news, my thoughts are with you and your family. Stay strong for the little monkey xxx
Congratulations brit that is amazing news! Hope evryone is well and have a lovely weekend :)

Hi ladies, Twinkle, I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine :( hugs*

Brit, that is fantastic!! How far along?

Hi miss may! I've been so busy as well, but still check in.

Hi ladies! How is everyone?

Jes I am 4 weeks 3 days so still really early. Are you and oh still ttc? Are you enjoying being a working mom?

Hi Jeslyn, Miss May!! I hope you're both doing well. Jes, you must be super busy with a full time job and twins now!

Brit and May, I hope you're both feeling well.

Hugs, Twinkle! Thinking about you. Hope you're hanging in there.

Sbmack and twinkle...do you have bumps yet? I cant wait for mine!
How have your scans gone, i have mine a week today!
Are you having any symptoms Brit? Hope you are feeling well
How is everyone? How r u jes? Ash?
What cd are you guys on? Any signs yet?

Hi miss may! How are you feeling? You should be getting that bump soon I started showing about 12 weeks with dd :happydance:

How's everyone else doing?

I'm good. No real symptoms yet other than sore boobs and I've had a wave or two of queasiness. I go for my first appt and scan tomorrow!

I'm just starting to get a bump this week. It's not really noticeable though. Just looks like a muffin top, which really is what it is that's protruding. Had to buy a belly band yesterday...having a hard time buttoning dress pants for work.

The last scan I had was at 12 + 2. I did the NT scan....everything was great. I don't have another one until 20 weeks.

Good luck with your scan tomorrow, Miss May.

Ash, hope everything is going well.

Jes, hope you're still enjoying the new job!

I'm only 10 weeks at the mo, I'm actually a week behind my ticker but i am anxiously waiting for my belly to get big sounds silly. My scan is next week so ill be 11 weeks plus 2.
I cant wait to see it and for OH to see it too :)
Been getting a bit of sickness and off my food, ive actually lost weight
I can start loking forward to my muffin top at 14 weeks then sbmack :) good luck with your scan tomorrow Brit!

oops....messed up my response.

Brit, hope your scan goes well tomorrow.

Ladies, I hope MS stays away for you. I've been very lucky!

Well I am now on CD35.... i am literally a mess... Going to the doc on Friday seeing that that is my first day off in almost 2 weeks.... Plus I started smoking again..... I just want a baby.... On a side note my ovaries have been in pain here lately....

Good luck at the dr ash. I was having a lot of pain in my ovaries last month and my dr found cysts on my ovaries prob caused by my hypothyroidism. I hope you get some answers!

Thanks ladies plus it was supposed to say CD95... :/ The pains aren't severe they almost feel like pmc but no AF! It is really frustrating and not only that but because of my job i have had to cancel 3 different dr appointments! I think that right now I have a couple things going against me.... But on a side note I have ordered Maca, Folic Acid, Vitex, and B12!!!! So hopefully I get it all started and something good comes from it!

I hope al of you ladies are doing great and that the little beans are strong and healthy!!! Send some baby dust my way!!!!! :D

Well I had my first ultrasound today and everything looks great! Too early by a day or two for the heartbeat but we saw the yolk sac and baby inside measuring right on track. My next ultrasound is in 12 days so we can see the heartbeat!

Hi ladies! This thread seems to have died off! I hope you are doing well! I am currently onmy 9th month ttc! Started taking vitex hoping that it helps regulate my cycles! Just finished up my af and waiting and hoping that I o!

Good luck ash! I got my bfp on my 9th try so hopefully itll be lucky for you too :) sending lots of baby dust your way
Hope everyone is doing well!

Good luck ash! I also got my bfp on the 9th month we tried! Must be a lucky number!

How is everyone doing?

It was the 10th month for me. Good luck this month, Ash!

I feel great....just tired a lot. I'm definitely showing. Not enough if you don't know to assume I'm pregnant, but enough where I can't button any of my pants. I've been wearing a belly band.

MissMay and Brit, how are you feeling! I hope you haven't had bad MS.

Sbmack I can't believe you are almost halfway there! Have you found out what you are having yet?

I had some ms...never threw up...but don't want to eat anything. I've actually lost a couple of lbs so far but my stomach is starting to get more round now. I had an ultrasound this week and my baby was moving around it was so awesome to see!

Ash are you doing smep still? The month we finally conceived we bded the day bf and the day of ovulation and I think that helped...I also ovulated way way earlier than normal so that may have been a factor as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->