Still can't believe it!

JrBear

Reaction score
I am happy to announce that I am pregnant! I am still in a bit of shock. I had a couple of symptoms, and what felt like AF cramps, but she never came.

I am now 3 days late, and did a FRER two days ago and again today, and there is not doubt that there are two lines there :bfp: :bfp:!!!!!!

I know I found other ladies posts about BD timing and symptoms super helpful and comforting so I'll share mine.

This was my second cycle trying and 3rd cycle off BCP.

We BD'd CD9, CD10, CD12, CD14, CD16, I would lay in bed for at least 30 minutes with a pillow under me each time (well except CD9). i think I ovulated somewhere between CD12 and CD14.

Stomach felt tight and crampy on CD18. I had strong pains (kind of like OV), lots of watery CM and random bloody gums on CD22, so about 8-10 days after OV.

I got AF cramps on CD 26 and 27, so I assumed AF was coming and we were out for this month, but she never showed.

I had sore BBs, not tender, just shooting pains, but I am not sure when that started, and they are still sore but less frequently, and I think they are getting bigger over the last 2 days or so.

I am also extremely tired which started around CD24.

I think that's it.

I am beyond happy!!!

Congrats hun really happy for u , have a happy 9 months :D xoxox

congrats! Have a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Hello :hi:
and CONGRATULATIONS hun!!!
:yippe::yipee::yipee: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads