Still can't find heartbeat on Doppler...

Alovelikexo

Reaction score
So from 9 weeks I could find it until about a week ago. I'm now 12+4 and have a scan on Monday but I am preparing myself for the worst. I can hear the placenta whirring away& I can hear a heartbeat close to it but it seems to slow to be babies. But then seems to fast to be mine. I don't understand. All the stress over the last two weeks, I'm just preparing for the worst.

I wouldnt worry it is very very early for a doppler.

When ever i picked up my baby`s heartbeat i always think it sounds too slow but I had my scan a week ago and everything was perfect :)

Can u count the beats per minute? I know my baby's heart rate changed depending on her activity at the time You may be catching baby sleeping. I wish you the best.

I was able to find mine from 8 weeks on. But only under a couple conditions. My bladder had to be somewhat full and i had to have a pillow under my hips. Without that pillow and baby would still be hidden under my pelvic bone.

Try that and take your time. You might find it. :)

I had the same worries last time and was convinced there was no baby there, but then I went on YouTube and watched a few videos of how to use a Doppler and hey presto! I heard it, yay. Didn't hear anything until about 12/14 weeks though

Hi ladies, I have a question that someone may or may not be able to answer for me (if not U/S next Wed. will cover I'm sure) but I also have the doppler (which I am a lil obsessed with haha) I *think* I have heard the HB a few brief times, but it's early so no biggie there, but what has me really curious is the windy sound....everyone says that is the placenta, but what I want to know is this, is there anything else in my vast insides that can also make that noise or is that absolutely placenta? (Which I believe my baby is hiding behind haha) Thanks in advance!! <3

Multiple drs couldn't find mine until 15 weeks, was admitted for ultrasound prior as they have good equipment, and then it wasn't a consistent find until 25 weeks. I don't have anterior placenta or anything to be blocking it, once he got bigger & his movements were visible we realized he was running from it every time. We watch my tummy flop around til we get it and at that point it's racing lol he's just shy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->