Still disappointed after nine months

bassdesire

Reaction score
My second daughter is almost nine months and I am still a little disappointed. I felt like I was carrying a boy. We didn't find out the gender, so it was a surprise at the time. Even today I feel sad when I see moms who have one of each. I wish I could have had that. Now if we have a third, everyone's going to think it Is only to try for a boy. I have already been asked if we are even attempting a third try.

Sorry you feel that way. Do you think you could cope emotionally though if the next one was another girl? We've decided that this pregnancy is our last, and even though I desperately want another girl, I don't think I'd cope hearing the news of another boy again. Doesn't help either when everyone sounds so disappointed when you tell them the sex. Anyway I hope the disappointment fades for you. Two girls is great in the way that when they're older hopefully they'll be really close. If you do try again though, fingers crossed for you that you get your boy, xo

hiya, i also wanted a boy, so have tried six times, two resulted in miscarriages and I am having my fourth girl. I feel very disappointed this time round because i know this was my last chance. I have had all my girls with caesareans. Feel like trying again, but I have been told by my consultant that I am really risking it because I was told not to have any more last time. Truthfully, with three girls, me and OH were happy, felt a slight disappointment when my third girl was born but after that never thought about having a boy or looked at other people with boys but this time round we feel very disappointed, feel like we have been let down. I am worried about the comments I am going to get when baby is born which is under 6 weeks from now. I really did have hope this time round that I will get my boy but unfortunately i don't think i ever will. i think I will have to get sterilised. I were thinking bout gender selection or maybe looking for a surrogate mother but i wouldn't know where to start from. I hope you get your little boy if you try again. Not nice going through gender disappointment x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->