Still in shock! **Update :( pg 2

AdibaB

Reaction score
I wasn't expecting it at all. I wasn't taking the vitamins, or charting like I was, I kinda felt like it was time for a short break from trying, and then I realized that I should have started today. I took this and there was my result. I have had no symptoms what so ever of PMS or pregnancy. Good luck to you all! Baby dust all around!

And to think I was upset with my husband for drinking all the tequila the this last Saturday because I wanted to share it with him!

BTW, I had a reading from Cheri22 that I'd forgotten about, she'd told me my month would be November, and that I will have another boy. We shall see

Wishing for a BFP for the rest of you! <3's

https://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k88/Nasieca/Positive_zps7593d849.jpg

Thank you! Cheri22 is someone I heard about on the Cafemom site, she had her own webpage at Cheri22.com, as well as a facebook page.

Congratulations!! Cannot wait to see a test like that :)

I wasn't expecting it at all. I wasn't taking the vitamins, or charting like I was, I kinda felt like it was time for a short break from trying, and then I realized that I should have started today. I took this and there was my result. I have had no symptoms what so ever of PMS or pregnancy. Good luck to you all! Baby dust all around!

And to think I was upset with my husband for drinking all the tequila the this last Saturday because I wanted to share it with him!

BTW, I had a reading from Cheri22 that I'd forgotten about, she'd told me my month would be November, and that I will have another boy. We shall see

Wishing for a BFP for the rest of you! <3's

https://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k88/Nasieca/Positive_zps7593d849.jpg

Congratulations, wishing you a H&H 9 months :baby: x

Thank you everyone, unfortunately I think I'm having a chemical pregnancy. I have gotten a BFN the past two days, but I still have not gotten AF. I don't know what's going on, but I will be getting another blood test on Monday (Did one on Thursday and it came out positive with 11 HCG).

Thank you everyone, unfortunately I think I'm having a chemical pregnancy. I have gotten a BFN the past two days, but I still have not gotten AF. I don't know what's going on, but I will be getting another blood test on Monday (Did one on Thursday and it came out positive with 11 HCG).

Sorry to hear that hun.:hugs: Take care and I hope your blood test reads hcg levels rising.xxxxx

On a positive I had a chemical in August and positive in September.

Thanks, I hope so too, if not the I hope AF just shows up soon and perhaps I can be like you and conceive during the next cycle :) I think it's the not knowing what is going on that is getting to me even more at this point.

Im sorry for whats happening :( with my chemical i didnt get AF until my next period was due (so i skipped one) so dont panic if you are having a chemical and AF doesnt come right away x

Im sorry for whats happening :( with my chemical i didnt get AF until my next period was due (so i skipped one) so dont panic if you are having a chemical and AF doesnt come right away x

How are you doing hun? It is a hard thing to go through. If you need to talk I am here.:hugs:

Sorry to hear this, take care of yourself xx

I went to the ER last night with horrible pain, they did a quant test and it came back less then one. I had an early miscarriage.

Thanks everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->