Still shocked

rosegarden620

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I posted a few days earlier of my totally random BFP. Definitely not trying, but at the same time we were having sex with the occasional free moments. The test was to just rule it out since I had just finished nursing my youngest for the last time this past monday. Thinking, maybe, it was just my hormones evening out.

When that line came u within seconds, a BLARING positive, twice a dark as the control line my jaw dropped. Its been a whirlwind of emotions ranging from apprehension to excitement. Thinking about all the pregnancy and baby preparations sort of give me anxiety at this point lol so I am taking it one day at a time! Yesterday my gorgeous husband came home with burger and fries and yellow flowers (for gender neutral) and kissed me. He told me thank you for carrying his baby and told me how excited he was to go on this journey with me. I would say, at that point, the apprehension went to almost non-existent and I felt my heart soar.

Not sure how far along I am. My cycles have ranged from 32-34, and my last period came two weeks early and only lasted for 3 days? It was however very much a period with clots x 1 day. Spotting/Light flow day 1 and three...

The line is just so dark. I took it on what would've been the day before my period was due. So, who knows. With this information, I'm not sure when to call my doctor. We decided this time around to do the birth center. So I was going to wait 4 more weeks. That would put me anywhere between 9-13 weeks when I do go in.

Anyway I just wanted to share that. I am getting bouts of queasiness, and lots of heartburn. Frequent urination and round ligament pain.

I suspect I am 5-6 weeks?

Also not sure how to tell everyone when the time comes that we are having baby #4!!! Hope everyone is doing well.

Yea congrats. Seems like forever ago that I got my third BFP. Hubby was the same. He's so excited every time we get pregnant which is so nice and all my fears disappear. Can't wait to see how your journey goes!

Hello, congratulations!

I would be a bit suspicious of the "two week early period" If i were you, just because two weeks is REALLY early for af to arrive.... Just tell people you wanted an even number lol, i am expecting number 4, my oldest is no longer with us, i have had no negative comments yet. xxxx You will be fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->