Still testing...

ChickenMommy

Mother of 2
Reaction score
I was already super sick by this point with #2. So of course, the fact that Im not, while Im super thankful, kind of has me nervous. Ive had a few bouts of nausea but nothing crazy. Usually its brought on because I havent eaten.

So today when I went grocery shopping, I picked up another box of pregnancy tests. Stupid. I havent been having hardly any cramping anymore, no bleeding. I know in my head that everything is fine, but its been 2 weeks since I saw those 2 pink lines as confirmation.

The test line was pink before it even got close to the control line. Fastest pregnancy test Ive ever taken! :haha:

As much as I dont want to be sick 24/7 for the next 6-8 weeks, it was always kind of comforting to know that everything was ok. :shrug:

I've not had a single pregnancy symptom with this pregnancy at all (number 2) I don't even feel pregnant. I'm 11+5 today. I'm still worrying though so I k ow how you feel. Just and relax and enjoy it. X

I've not had a single pregnancy symptom with this pregnancy at all (number 2) I don't even feel pregnant. I'm 11+5 today. I'm still worrying though so I k ow how you feel. Just and relax and enjoy it. X

Im kind of hoping that since its #3 maybe, just maybe, this one will be nice to me! I keep telling myself that everything is fine. Im having no signs of problems so I need to just relax. I'll feel better once I finally get an U/S and see that little heartbeat!

:hugs: from a fellow PCOS-er.

Your body has probably just got used to the hormones a lot quicker this time or as you are still quite early your not out the woods yet. Everything I read says symptoms kick in from 6 weeks, is your sig correct?
I know what it's like tho, so difficult not to worry and stress about things. My lastest thing is I can't find the heart beat at the moment but I have heard twice already from 9+4 so why can't I hear it now? Plus no symptoms, OH wants to get a private scan to reassure us both as I have to wait 2 more weeks for my 12weeks scan lol I'll
Be 14 weeks then. Xx

Yep sig is correct. The nausea didnt hit until 6/7 weeks with my first. But it hit HARD. I was in and out of the ER for severe dehydration multiple times a week. It was bad. With our second it started around 3 weeks but wasnt as bad. No ER trips. Just a lot of yucky feeling. The symptoms have started earlier it seems with each kiddo. I think once that egg is fertilized and implanted my body kicks into overdrive. :shrug:

Awwww bless you. Sounds like you had it tough with your first. Let's hope the symptoms stay away this time and don't give you a hard time :) xxx

With my first two, if I remember right, I already had nausea by this point.

With this baby I feel great. NO nausea. Just light period pains now and then.

I have to say, slightly freaks me out :D I was so used to the idea of throwing up from week 5 till week 14, that now I'm kinda thinking if all is ok.
I know it is, and as you am just hoping that maybe THIS baby will be nice to my body and I will finally find out what an easy pregnancy is :D

Also, am stopping myself from testing again. Or doing bloods (here you can just go to clinic and have them taken, without reference).
My OH forbade me to :D Said I'm silly. And all is ok :)

But, yes. I SOOO know the feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->