Still + tests after m/c getting darker!??

Kittique

Reaction score
Hi all,

It's 3 weeks now since my m/c and i'm still testing positive on tests. Last week they seemed to get a bit lighter, now they look a little bit darker again? We have BD but used withdrawal, I'm pretty sure I haven't even ovulated yet.....Is this really normal? 3 weeks seems too long :( and they aren't fading :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Didn't want to read and run hun :hugs:
I haven't got any idea, but maaybe2010 was still testing positive a while after too. I hope she doesn't mind me saying.
Maybe you could speak to her about it, I'm sure she wouldn't mind, she's a lovely lady! x

It can take awhile for HcG to leave you system but if you are worried I would get your dr. to check your levels hun make sure they are heading in the right direction. Are you checking around the same time every day?

I had hcg levels of 23 and positive tests still at 4wks post mc and d&c at 11+2 wks. My first period came this Tuesday 31 days after mc, not sure levels would have reached 0 even by then but pleased af here so can start trying again now x
Hopefully you won't be too long behind :)

Hey Kittique,
Generally, if you're still testing positive three weeks post-mc you should check with your doctor as you might still have some retained products.
Have you stopped bleeding?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->