Still TTC - For the ladies who have been here a while

:wohoo: Hispirits thats great news hun, ive got my fx'd for you :dance:

xx

I have done..........thank you soooooo much Tallmom :flower:

Hispirits whens you 1st go of Ivf then?

xx

:hi: How is everyone?

Hispirits, I want to chart stalk you so bad :haha: But you're taking a break from charting?
I see you are 15dpo though, how do you feel?

Paula, how's it going? :)

Hi Tallmom im good thankyou, how are you?! Have you had your bloods done yet?

Hi Adoraza :hi:

wishing a speedy BFP :dust::dust:

xx

Hi everyone!!!

i'll start charting again soon paula. i've been so busy working 7 days a week with the run up to xmas. but having a month off this month before we start ivf.
i've had to have a few tests, the last of which is on the 6th jan. a week after that i'll get my dates to start the process :happydance: so excited! and a bit scared too.
Tallmom thanks for the reading, i'm on day 6 of a new cycle now so it wasn't my month last month. another long cycle for you hun :hugs: looks like your getting ready to O now tho, fingers crossed for you.

so whats been happeneing??? what have i missed? xxx

Oooh not long to go then Hispirits, are you getting excited? This time next year you will have a little ones 1st xmas to celebrate :dance: We all will :happydance:
I have had a little spotting together so i think that AF is on her blasted way round :trouble:

xx

Hi Hispirits :)
Sorry AF came, I hope the ivf will be it for you! Keep us posted:hugs:

Paula, hope AF stays away!

I'm still waiting patiently for O, my temp went up today, but not sure if I have Od. I don't think so, but thinking it will be soon...

Well the spotting was literally a pin drop amount (only when i wiped the once tmi sorry :blush:) And thats stopped, so god knows whats going on :shrug:
I hope Ov comes quickly for you Tallmom, long cycles are a drag arent they!! :flower:

xx

Thanks Ladies! and hope everyone is doing well...

Just thought I'd share an update. We visited the doctor the other day and had my blood test drawn for bhcg. Results show pregnancy is positive!!! :bfp: The doctor confirmed pregnancy. :happydance::happydance::happydance: There's just a little cause for concern because the doctor said my HCG level was on the lower side. Doc said he would give me progesterone to support the pregnancy, and I'll have another appointment with him in a few weeks. My HCG level is 45.36 at 15 Dpo. Is this normal? Has anyone had a similar experience? would appreciate any thoughts or comments... What can i do to make sure it's a sticky bean?

Wishing everyone a very merry christmas and happy holidays! :xmas9::xmas6::xmas2::xmas12::xmas16:

paula 81 - it could be implantation bleeding. keeping fingers crossed for you! :hugs:

Hi Hispirits, Sorry AF came, I hope the ivf will be it for you! :hugs:

Tallmom2b - GL to you. :happydance: keeping Fx'd for you!

:wohoo: congratulations Adoraza, I am soooo happy for you!! Have a healthy and happy 9 months!!

Xx

Thanks Ladies! and hope everyone is doing well...

Just thought I'd share an update. We visited the doctor the other day and had my blood test drawn for bhcg. Results show pregnancy is positive!!! :bfp: The doctor confirmed pregnancy. :happydance::happydance::happydance: There's just a little cause for concern because the doctor said my HCG level was on the lower side. Doc said he would give me progesterone to support the pregnancy, and I'll have another appointment with him in a few weeks. My HCG level is 45.36 at 15 Dpo. Is this normal? Has anyone had a similar experience? would appreciate any thoughts or comments... What can i do to make sure it's a sticky bean?

Wishing everyone a very merry christmas and happy holidays! :xmas9::xmas6::xmas2::xmas12::xmas16:

congratulations!!!
did you have two hcg done? one 48 hrs after the other? thats the only way to see if its high or low. ideally it should double over 48 hrs. some beans are just slow starters.
best of luck to you!! xxx

merry christmas my lovely ladies, we've been through alot together this year, and its been a blessing knowing you are there. wishong you a merry christmas and a great a fertile 2012! its definitly going to be the year for us.
xxxxxx:xmas10::xmas8::xmas7::xmas6::xmas16:

Aww Merry christmas Hispirits, and to all you lovely ladies! Its been ace knowing you all, and I can see us all being pregnant in 2012 and being bump buddies, rather then ttc buddies! Cos to be honest I'm pretty bored of ttc now, let's try something new :winkwink::haha:
This is our year ladies, I feel it!!
I wish you a Merry xmas and a Happy 2012

:dust::dust::dust:

Xx

A belated Merry Christmas everyone :xmas8:

I really do think 2012 is going to be our year!

Adoraza- H&H 9 mo. to you! :hugs:

Hi I would love to join your group all of you seem like a lovely bunch of ladies to take this journey with. I have joined many groups on here but I have not found one that sticks. Hopefully this will be the one. I'm 26 years old and a mommy of a two year old daughter we have been trying to concieve for a year now, with two miscarriages in the mix. I hope 2012 is my year for my much wanted second baby.

:hi: Duffy. This is a great thread with a bunch of lovely ladies :friends:
I hope you get your BFP soon hun :dust:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"