Still TTC - For the ladies who have been here a while

Sorry hispirits :( but I really think your getting close. I think your symptoms this past 2ww indicate that your progesterone levels were nice in high, which is a good thing! :happydance:

Yup, I think I'm dealing with a totally different cycle this time. I wasn't going to use OPKs this time but now I think I will be ordering more today! :wacko:
I think the SI definitley changed something, just hope it's for the better!

Aww Hispirits i am soooo sorry the :witch: got you :hugs::hugs:

Good luck Tallmom hope this is your month :dust:

xx

Thanks girls. I tempted to indulge and have a reading. Not that they are ever right for me (scammers) lol so who's good at the moment??? Need a bit of (false) hope :rofl:

Xx

Now wouldn't it be just crazy if I actually O'd on CD 14!?!? Kinda looks like it, but, i'm not convinced because I never had any EWCM. But it would figure considering I just bought like $50 worth of OPKs :wacko:

Now wouldn't it be just crazy if I actually O'd on CD 14!?!? Kinda looks like it, but, i'm not convinced because I never had any EWCM. But it would figure considering I just bought like $50 worth of OPKs :wacko:

That would be so typical!!! I b stalking your chart ;). Xx

Mesina is really good Hispirits! She is the only psychic that said I have had trouble concieving and that I have had a miscarriage! I totally recommend her! Look in the Paranormal section there's a few of her readings on there that people have had! I'll look for her website for you!

Do you do readings Tallmom?

Xx

https://psychic-whispers.com/book-a-reading/readings-via-email

https://stores.ebay.com/Psychic-Whispers

Xx

thanks hun
did you have a phone one or ask a question? xxx

I had the question one! But I will definately be having a phone one in near future :thumbup:

Xx

i'm a bit skeptical with those ones, i think if your asking a question your giving them information to work with, it only takes a bit of intuition and lucky guessing. especially with a subject as narrow as ttc and babies.
totally be impressed if its a photo reading or just d.o.b and name. but if your asking them a question, you've given them the answer too, i've turnt into such a sceptic, but i have wasted far too much money on them already an none of it came true and when i read them back now they don'e relate to me at all, but at the time i wanted them too be right so badly i 'thought' they did.

xx

True! All I put was conception?? And that was it, I never gave her anymore details! Apart from my name obviously haha! I like you am sceptical and have had LOADS of readings, but I truely believe that Mesina was spot on when she did my reading! Have you looked on the paranormal threads?!

Xx

Ooo a new psychic, fun! None of my others really came true:(

Paula- I do tarot, but don't give gender. It's a general life reading pertaining to TTC:)

Hispirits- I may not get to it until this weekend:). But would be happy to.

i caved in and got one, ill' let you know how it went when i get it.

tallmom your bbt's are looking a lot smoother, getig excited for you, i think like me, we'll see a little improvement each month, we'll just have to be persistent
;)

xxxx

Im curious! I hope shes the real deal!
Maybe I'll get one too:thumbup: my temps are higher this cycle, but I'm hoping I'll O soon:)

Btw, the meeting with the medium a couple weeks ago was amazing! I'm still digesting all the info. No mention about future babies though:(
She picked up on my mc and said that I needed to know thy it was nothing I did wrong. Boy did I start crying! :cry: it was a relief to hear, didn't realize I was still holding onto that much still.

I am totally baffled by my chart this cycle! Maybe I Od? :shrug: SI definitley mixes things up!

Ooooh Hispirits youll have to let us know what she says! :flower:

I hope your chart sorts itself out Tallmom, its looking alot better then it used to do :dance:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->