Still TTC - For the ladies who have been here a while

Wow Paula, that was a super detailed reading! How much was that again?
I'm glad you related to it!

Hi lilmiss! We are both in the TWW together:hugs:

My chart is looking surprisingly good:happydance: it's making me get my hopes up when I was busy trying not to:haha:
Had some pressure and strange crampyness last evening, this morning had some mild sharp twinges on my right side. My BBs are still only slightly sore:shrug: that's strange, they always get bigger and really sore after O, sorry for the TMI.
So here's the weird part, I had a dream last night that there was a fogged up window or something and I noticed that someone had written something in it and I knew the message was for me, and I was staring at it trying to figure out what it said, then it just kinda came into focus and It read exactly, H&H 9 mo. !!!! :wacko:
I'm trying really hard not to take it as a sign:blush:

Anyway, it's snowing like crazy here and I have to drive to work so I guess I should get going.

Hi everyone :wave:
I'm back on it after a few months off. This is my first cycle for aaaaggges and I think i'm about 6dpo.
How is everyone? :hugs:

:hi: hun and welcome back
Fx'd you get your BFP :dust::dust:

xx

Thanks chich. Back on it after a lil Xmas and New Year break - which is the time normal couples are havin sex eh? :winkwink: Just needed not to think about it for a while.

FX'd for you too. :happydance:

Wow Paula, that was a super detailed reading! How much was that again?
I'm glad you related to it!

Hi lilmiss! We are both in the TWW together:hugs:

My chart is looking surprisingly good:happydance: it's making me get my hopes up when I was busy trying not to:haha:
Had some pressure and strange crampyness last evening, this morning had some mild sharp twinges on my right side. My BBs are still only slightly sore:shrug: that's strange, they always get bigger and really sore after O, sorry for the TMI.
So here's the weird part, I had a dream last night that there was a fogged up window or something and I noticed that someone had written something in it and I knew the message was for me, and I was staring at it trying to figure out what it said, then it just kinda came into focus and It read exactly, H&H 9 mo. !!!! :wacko:
I'm trying really hard not to take it as a sign:blush:

Anyway, it's snowing like crazy here and I have to drive to work so I guess I should get going.

Bloody hell chick - you're chart looks good!!!!!!!

Well, I have to say, I'm quite excited about my chart! I'm not getting my hopes up whatso ever but It's looking quite pretty. I had a chart like this back in July and just when I started to think maybe I was in, I had two plummeting temps 12 and 13dpo and it was devastating! Deffo not getting my hopes up this month.

fella had his :spermy: tested this week so we'll see what the results are of that beore I go the Docs myself I think. We've been trying for 11 months now so starting to feel a bit worried bout it now. :shrug:

Proper bad sore throat and tight chest today - watching fella play rugby last weekend in the freezing cold has come home to roost I think.

I'm quite looking forward to seeing what my temps are tomorrow. If they drop I know i'm out, if they stay high, I think I might allow myself a lil' bit of hope tomorrow :winkwink:

How's everyone else feelin for this month?

Your chart is looking pretty darn good too!!
FX!! Maybe we will both get out bfp?!

I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Quite tired today, and moody and just feel like I want to cuddle up under a blanket and do absolutely nothing... :haha:
But i'm stuck at work and dealing with my super annoying boss talk about how cute his new little baby is. UGH!
OOps, okay getting a bit negative, sorry :blush:

Look at this! The green is a bfp chart and the purple is my chart:)https://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g339/tallaud/Screenshot2012-01-20at123817PM.png

All Looking good ladies!!! i'll be keeping my fx for you!!! xxxx

Look at this! The green is a bfp chart and the purple is my chart:)https://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g339/tallaud/Screenshot2012-01-20at123817PM.png

That's amazing!!! Og my god i'm well excited for you!!!!! fx'ed fx'ed fx'ed!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Not going to test unless AF doesn't come on time. Just don't want to see another negative test. My temp dropped some today:( maybe it will go back up tomorrow :shrug:
Fx!

hi girls just thought id let you know that conor james whelan was born on the 17th via emergency section. labour was tough and in the end he wouldnt come out! so i had to be knocked out. 7 lb 15 oz!! strawberry blonde hair and a wee dote!

you wer all there for me in the beginning and hopefully we will all be sharing our baby journey together. hope your all well xxx

hi girls just thought id let you know that conor james whelan was born on the 17th via emergency section. labour was tough and in the end he wouldnt come out! so i had to be knocked out. 7 lb 15 oz!! strawberry blonde hair and a wee dote!

you wer all there for me in the beginning and hopefully we will all be sharing our baby journey together. hope your all well xxx

Aargh trix!! Congratulations Hun! Xxx

The reading was £10 Tallmom2b!
Yours and Lilmiss charts look really good.........eeek! I hope this is it for you both :dust::dust:

Congratulations Trixie :dance:

xx

Ahhh Trixie soooo pleased for you chick, congratulations! Give the gorgeous boy a squeeze from me!!! :kiss:

Tallmom - you're drop isn't too significant I wouldn't have thought - it's nowhere near your coverline. I'm still optimistic for you!! :happydance:

Well, felt confident with my temps and stuff til last night when I started with extreeemely light brown cm/blood last night. Nothing overnight but the same this morning with lil' brown clots in (sorry if tmi but there's no other way of describing it ha ha!). A few periody type pains too but no red blood. I know people will say it could be implantation bleeding but I don't believe that as it's happened to me before and turned out to be four days of it before af came :dohh:

My temp was the same as yesterday but I think tomorrow it will take another bit of a dive and af will be just round the corner. Boo!

The thing is FF doesn't register a short luteal phase as I don't get RED bloody til around 12/13/14 dpo so in that sense my luteal phase is normal. But it's not normal to start spotting at anything from 6/7 dpo is it?

Defo gonna go doc this week I think. I just hate the thought that there's something wrong. No one else around me seems to have a problem popping them out. Why me? :cry:

Sorry...that was so self-pitying ha ha! I'm good. Hoping someone else can bring us some good news this month...come on ladies!!! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:
:hugs:

Congrats trixie! :hugs:

Lilmiss your chart still looks good. And it very well could be implantation spotting! As long as it doesn't get any worse I wouldn't worry:)

My temp went back up a bit:) hope AF stays away!

looking good tallmom!
LMC chart looks fine hun, dont worry!

well i had my face to face reading with Roy Roberts today.
he brought my grandad through and said i need to chill out and communicate more with hubby, i bottle things up to much, overall, not sure if i was overly impressed
how ever i did order a follow up reading from gail as she got my last date wrong
heres what she said

Linking in around you and your path, Im shown a content path around you, and feel youve had alot of improvements over the past few years around you and your life however I am seeing sadness and frustration around ttc, spirit show me medical appointments around you, which can sometimes alter or make it hard to predict a conception month, but I do see children ahead here
Im shown a strong and lasting relationship line around you, although in the past feel this hasnt always been easy, but feel its important for you to know this is lasting and I dont see anything negative around this, I pick up lack of time for each other at time moment, but this will soon spring back to normal over the next couple of months
I also see that property will be on your mind around May of this year, and spirit feel a move or change of scene may be just what you need
You have alot of spirit energy around you and I sense a lady in the spirit world who shows me an A initial who is very proud of you and all you have achieved and doesnt want you to lose hope around pregnancy
I feel conception is very much on your mind
Spirit show me a baby boy awaiting to come into your path, and I do keep seeing the month of August 2012 as very relevant around conception and testing, and I do feel your overjoyed with the news
Im shown your pregnancy as well and healthy, you may have a tiny slight bleed early on, but all will be well, and I feel a quick labour and a healthy birth
Spirit then show me a baby girl coming into your path too, and feel this to be around June conception 2014, again all healthy and happy and she will complete your family
So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you and wish you all the best for the future
Wishing you happiness ahead
Gail x

i think that was pretty dang good!

xxxx

Nice! did they others say August too? I can't remember. Now I want to get a new Gail reading! :haha:

My temp went back up today a bit, hope it stays up tomorrow! I think I will test tuesday morning if Af doesn't show tomorrow \\:D/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->