Still TTC - For the ladies who have been here a while

Sorry lilmiss:hugs:

HPT was bfn:cry: I'm thinking I Od later than what FF said.

Still don't feel like AF is coming though, what a crazy cycle!

:hugs: your not out yet!! :happydance:
i think you definitly o'd when ff said you did
and i definitly think your luteal phase is look a lot better! much better stable temps and much longer, so theres definitly an improvement hun. :thumbup:

xxx

Morning everyone! Got my fingers crossed for you Tallmom :happydance:

Look at my chart and see if you've ever seen such a dramatic drop in your life! It's unbelievable! Waiting for the :witch: to show now :coffee:

Definitely next month :winkwink:

oh hun thats s**t :hugs:
bless ya xxxxxx
:kiss:

Sorry lilmiss:hugs:

HPT was bfn:cry: I'm thinking I Od later than what FF said.

Still don't feel like AF is coming though, what a crazy cycle!

If it's any consolation, I'm having a funny cycle too. Brown cm spotting, then that stops to be immediately replaced with a mahoosive dip, even below most of my pre-ovulation temps and still no af. Weirdly again thoguh, I kind of don't feel like she's on her way. A couple of days ago I had the aches and pains and spotting but now I don't have anything. Must be the moon or something :dohh:

Just wish she'd hurry and get here now though. Bitch. :brat:

She's heeeeere. Poo :hissy:

Hopefully DF gets his :spermie: results back this week. See if there's any answers in thise. If not, i'm off the docs. Bored of all this waiting around 'it'll-happen-when-it's-ready' bullshit.

"Off to the docs I go...with a bottle of rum and a dirty bum, Hi Ho, Hi Ho Hi Ho, Hi Ho..." :winkwink:

So sorry lilmiss, the :witch: got us on the same day :hugs:

I'm calling my fertility doc today and they will probably want me to go in ASAP.
I'm going to take whatever he tells me to!!

So sorry lilmiss, the :witch: got us on the same day :hugs:

I'm calling my fertility doc today and they will probably want me to go in ASAP.
I'm going to take whatever he tells me to!!

:hugs::kiss::hugs:

onwards and up wards babe!

She's heeeeere. Poo :hissy:

Hopefully DF gets his :spermie: results back this week. See if there's any answers in thise. If not, i'm off the docs. Bored of all this waiting around 'it'll-happen-when-it's-ready' bullshit.

"Off to the docs I go...with a bottle of rum and a dirty bum, Hi Ho, Hi Ho Hi Ho, Hi Ho..." :winkwink:

:kiss::hugs::kiss:

you'll get there hun xxxxx

Hi girls

Well i had a call from my fertility Dr today. and she had the results of all my tests. and i now no why i can't get pregnant, why i miscarried and why i had a near fatal ectopic.

I HAVE F*****G CHLAMIDIA!

And i've probably had it years!

i don't know wether to laugh or cry

in one hand i am relieved i finally have an answer, but i feel really dirty, i have a dirty disease

So IVF is on hold until me and dh gt treated :cry:

How ever the chances are in a few months after antibiotics and when my bodys had a chance to heal, i may be able to concieve naturally.

so i'm a bit of a mixed today, happy sad, relieve, sick, pissed off and thrilled!:dohh:

I am really glad that you've found this out! Now you can heal and move on.

I don't know much about the disease but I hope you have a fast recovery!

I'm really sorry it wasn't better news for you, but I hope this means that you will be able to conceive naturally soon! :hugs:

I'm going to get my blood drawn tomorrow. Probably will to have to travel through an ice storm, which I'm totally prepared to do i'll walk if I have to! :haha: I want some answers too!

Aww I am sorry they have found you have that, and such a simple thing to stop you falling pregnant! I bet its a happy but such a frustrating thing knowing! But at least you know its not something that you will stop you having kiddies forever!!
How long have you got to take antibotics for?! You never know you might not need ivf and you'll concieve naturally :dance:

Xx

Well i'm off to Drs today for some antibiotics, should be back to normal by next weekend, i hope!
x

Such a simple treatment! Very glad that you only have to take a weeks worth of antibiotics!
Don't forget to eat lots of yogurt this week!
:hugs:

Hi Tallmom i wanted to ask you some info on Soy, i have started another period cd1 (twice in a month) :( and i think i am going to try Soy and see if it helps! What CD do you take it and were there any side effects!? I suffer with Migraines so if headaches etc are a side effect i dont fancy taking them!!

xx

I am really glad that you've found this out! Now you can heal and move on.

I don't know much about the disease but I hope you have a fast recovery!

I'm really sorry it wasn't better news for you, but I hope this means that you will be able to conceive naturally soon! :hugs:

I'm going to get my blood drawn tomorrow. Probably will to have to travel through an ice storm, which I'm totally prepared to do i'll walk if I have to! :haha: I want some answers too!

did you have your blood test hun? x

Hi Paula, you can take soy CD 3-7, 4-8 or 5-9. I had headaches, and it made me feel off. But it goes away immediately after last day. It didn't help in anyway for me. But it wouldn't hurt giving it a try. You'll know after the first day. Try 100mg of SI. Check the bottle because it will say 100mg buy then it will say a lesser %. So if it says 100mg, 40% SI than take two a day= 80mg. Or three a day=120mg.

I tried two cycles, I won't be trying a third.
Some ladies have good luck with it though.

Hispirits- I did :) I can't wait to call them tomorrow and find out. I've missed my window for clomid this cycle I think. But maybe he'll have another suggestion for this cycle. I need another appointment to come up with a game plan.
I'm trying to get back into yoga on a regular basis. Also, cutting way down on the sugar intake. More fresh greens:) FX! I really want my cycles to be normal length! No more waiting 70 days to O!!!

Hi Paula, you can take soy CD 3-7, 4-8 or 5-9. I had headaches, and it made me feel off. But it goes away immediately after last day. It didn't help in anyway for me. But it wouldn't hurt giving it a try. You'll know after the first day. Try 100mg of SI. Check the bottle because it will say 100mg buy then it will say a lesser %. So if it says 100mg, 40% SI than take two a day= 80mg. Or three a day=120mg.

I tried two cycles, I won't be trying a third.
Some ladies have good luck with it though.

Hispirits- I did :) I can't wait to call them tomorrow and find out. I've missed my window for clomid this cycle I think. But maybe he'll have another suggestion for this cycle. I need another appointment to come up with a game plan.
I'm trying to get back into yoga on a regular basis. Also, cutting way down on the sugar intake. More fresh greens:) FX! I really want my cycles to be normal length! No more waiting 70 days to O!!!

i can't wait for the results either, let us know asap!!! xxx

They said they should have the results either by tomorrow or Thursday.
I hope there is something I can do this cycle so I don't have to wait another 60 days to O.
Fx!

Hope everything's ok Tallmom. :thumbup:

Hi - Unbelievable about the infection! Can't believe that all the tests and the unknown fertility issues were possibly just down to that! Well, hopefully after some lovely antibiotics everything will be good to go for you then! :flower:

I started taking a B Vit complex this month and have just had my first high on the monitor - well early at cd10! I normally only ovulate cd16/17! Could the B vits do that?

I've also got my bloods and a smear on Monday but I'm gonna knock the smear on the head this month cos i'm getting my highs now so gonna get :sex:ing! Ill see if I can rearrange it for next month. I think its kind of icky getting a smear when there may still be evidence of ttc lurking around in there (tmi??:haha:)

:dust: as usual! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"