Still TTC - For the ladies who have been here a while

Hi - you're reading sounds ace chick - hope it's an accurate one for you :thumbup:

Tallmom :hugs: Really sorry love :kiss:

My temp went up slightly this morning but waiting for af I think. Did a test and there was a shadow of a line but no colour. I'm only gonna test now if af stays away.:coffee: Think i'm due in a couple of days so we'll see i suppose.

Why do Mondays come around so quickly?? :shrug:

Temp went down a bit this morning, but still up there, no sign of AF yet :)

Lilmiss- chart looks good :thumbup:

This morn. im having quite a bit of watery cm, anyone have any thoughts?
I keep thinking AF has come...

My temp went up slightly this morning but waiting for af I think. Did a test and there was a shadow of a line but no colour. I'm only gonna test now if af stays away.:coffee: Think i'm due in a couple of days so we'll see i suppose.

Why do Mondays come around so quickly?? :shrug:

i think its still looking good for you hun, ur still only 10dpo, give it a few days x xxx

Hey Hispirits!!!! Haven't seen you in a while!! How are ya!!??

Good :) Just got home from the FS. It was my first appt. so didn't really learn anything, but it's a huge step in the right direction, so hoping I get some answers and a :bfp: SOON!! :D

Wow that was a really good reading Hispirits :thumbup:

Fx'd for Tallmom and lilmiss :dust::dust:

xx

Hi Mammag! :hugs:

going to test tomorrow morn, but wondering if maybe I od later than what FF said. :shrug: Guess time will tell ;)

Have you not tested at all yet Tallmom? I think you may have O'ed earlier than FF says, and I think you're chart looks super promising :) Good Luck!!!

I haven't tested at all!! I'm totally chickening out. I've become bfn phobic :haha:

But, tomorrow is the day...

Ohhh, I'm excited for you :D Will be stalking!!!

Good :) Just got home from the FS. It was my first appt. so didn't really learn anything, but it's a huge step in the right direction, so hoping I get some answers and a :bfp: SOON!! :D

i'm waiting for my ist cycle of IVF
the first few months with FS can be frustrating, waiting to get answers. but you'll get there eventually.
have they said what tests they are going to send you for?
xxxxx:kiss:

Not really, he took blood today to check my thyroid, pituitary and a couple of other things, then they'll get DH's results, and he said we would talk more in a couple of weeks after we got the results from all of that.

Are you excited to start IVF? I'll bet you are, it has such a high success rate!!!

Are you excited to start IVF? I'll bet you are, it has such a high success rate!!!

if hubby SA comes back ok they may want to do a laparscopy, but its nothing to worry about. all in all within 2/3 months from now you'll know if and what the problem is and what the the Drs are going to do to help you over come it.
So i'd make the most of this time relaxing!

I am really excited about IVF! we've been trying for such a long time now, its great to hand it over to the Drs, takes so much stress and preassure off. I'm just preparing myself now, relaxing, acupuncture, eating healthy trying to do every thing i can to increase the chances of it being successful.
x

Morning everyone! Got my fingers crossed for you Tallmom :happydance:

Look at my chart and see if you've ever seen such a dramatic drop in your life! It's unbelievable! Waiting for the :witch: to show now :coffee:

Definitely next month :winkwink:

Sorry lilmiss:hugs:

HPT was bfn:cry: I'm thinking I Od later than what FF said.

Still don't feel like AF is coming though, what a crazy cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->