Still TTC - For the ladies who have been here a while

Tallmom, any news?

well i had my antibiotics last friday. but they wouldn't give Matt (DH) his until he had been tested, but we had to actually go to the clap clinic at the hospital for his test :blush:
So off we went today, he was tested for everything, bless him, had to have the big cotton bud stuck in his willy.
We were both seen seperatly, and confidentially which made it feel really bad, like we had something to hide.
I was retested for chlamydia and every other std/sti in the book.
At the end we were both told that the lab had been giving out alot of false positives on chlamydia tests lately, and theres a chance i was one of them!

So it appears form the tests i had today, everything looks and :blush:feels healthy. i don't have vaginosis or p.i.d :rofl: and test result for chlamydia, syphallis, gohnarreah will be back wednesday. lol :dohh: dear oh dear. with the same partner for 9 years married for nearly six and being tested for these things, makes me chuckle.

They have sent me away with two weeks worth of antibiotics today, just incase (for P.I.D & Chlamydia) and we won't get the all clear for ANOTHER 6 WEEKS!!!!!! which means no IVF until after then and no :sex: until i've finnished the course of medication.

what a mess, but at least we;re getting it sorted.

xxxxx

Bloody hell whata trauma Hi! Hopefully, this will be the start of a new more positive period of ttc though eh??

Well, i started taking my vitamin b complex religiously this cycle and my chart's gone a bit mad! My bbt temps went from being really low to going higher than they have ever been pre-ov. Could the B complex be causing this? Is it a positive thing?

I am also getting my highs on the monitor earlier too. Got my bloods tomorrow. Shitting myself! Ha ha!

Bloody hell whata trauma Hi! Hopefully, this will be the start of a new more positive period of ttc though eh??

Well, i started taking my vitamin b complex religiously this cycle and my chart's gone a bit mad! My bbt temps went from being really low to going higher than they have ever been pre-ov. Could the B complex be causing this? Is it a positive thing?

I am also getting my highs on the monitor earlier too. Got my bloods tomorrow. Shitting myself! Ha ha!

it probably is vit b, i think you won't be able to tell if its a positive thing until you O. if your Post o temps are higher than norm to match the high pre O's then its not a problem, if your temps struggle to rise after o then it could be.

how long is it since you used your monitor?

:kiss:

Hi Ladies :hi:

Hispirits- what a crazy ordeal huh?! I hope you and your DH get the free and clear soon, who knows, maybe you'll get your bfp before then :shrug:

Lilmiss- I've heard mixed reports on the vit. B, i've heard women say that it delayed O for them. But, I think like with everything else it depends on the person. The full moon is tomorrow so maybe that's why your gearing up early!
Last cycle I o'd on the full moon and AF came on the new moon.
IF I had normal cycles i'd be Oing tomorrow! BUT, I don't :cry:
Listen to me, feeling sorry for myself:blush:

I STILL haven't heard from the docs. They said they would call today, but haven't heard anything yet. I really hope they call.

I'm hoping that the full moon will bless me with my first regular cycle ever this month[-o< Hey, stranger things have happened right :winkwink:

My bday is on valentines day so it would be a GREAT b-day present to get a bfp! :thumbup: Not holding my breath though...

Tallmom - STILL waiting for your results??? That's disgusting as far as i'm concerned. You need to get on the phone and start mithering. They'll find out quick enough for you then!

I had my blood work done yesterday too. Checking thyroid, kidney and liver function, gonady something-or-others (apparently my hormone levels), testosterone, progesterone and blood counts - for anaemia I think. So relieved to have gotten through the experience (i'm not great with needles :blush:) completely forgot to ask when the results were likely to come through ha ha!

Got my peak this morning too so gonna :sex: for the next couple of days and hopefully get a little bit of luck this cycle. It usually happens when your about to get tested and stuff doesn't it? God that would be amazing - not holding my breath though :coffee:

Doc called me this morning, but AFTER calling them AGAIN first thing. Good news is that my levels are normal. BUT, that doesn't explain why it takes me so long to O. So if nothing has happened by CD 35 they are going to induce menstruation and then i'll go on clomid. I'm nervous about forcing my body to do anything, but just really hoping it will work. I'm going to get some Maca too in the mean time, sounds pretty good, its a super food. Check it out: www.raworganicmaca.info/shop/raw-organic-red-maca-powder-1-kg/

Anyone ever have menstruation induced artificially?

Doc called me this morning, but AFTER calling them AGAIN first thing. Good news is that my levels are normal. BUT, that doesn't explain why it takes me so long to O. So if nothing has happened by CD 35 they are going to induce menstruation and then i'll go on clomid. I'm nervous about forcing my body to do anything, but just really hoping it will work. I'm going to get some Maca too in the mean time, sounds pretty good, its a super food. Check it out: www.raworganicmaca.info/shop/raw-organic-red-maca-powder-1-kg/

Anyone ever have menstruation induced artificially?

Hi
Well I'm pleased u finally got your results! I think what the drs have suggested sounds like a good plan hun. And perhaps your body needs a bit of forcing into sync. I have hi hopes in nxt cycle u'll see a remarkable difference!

So get this::::wacko:
After me and hubby going to the sexual health clinic Friday, I got back the results today:
We donot have chlamydia, and never did!!! :happydance:What a cock up! I'm fuming! Two weeks I've been think I gave a std, wondering how I got it, to find out the first test was a false positive.
So I now have to wait for letter from the clinic confirming this, which I then have to send to my fertilty dr. Who will finally set up an appointment for ivf. So fx we may get it going for march/April cycle. Af due in nxt few days so perhaps end of this new cycle.:dohh:
Xxx

That's unbelievable! How can they get that so wrong? :nope:
That could have caused major issues in your relationship too but clearly you and your hubby trust each other and there was never that problem. I'm proper shocked. On the plud side, you know you're clear and hopefully you ivf journey will begin soon :happydance:

I'm a bit gutted this morning tbh! Was hoping for a 'high' on intercourse timing on ff (i've never had one :blush:) but I think they're gonna pinpoint ov the day of my peak. Still only a 'good' :dohh: Rubbish. ha ha!

My temps have been all over the place this month so we'll see. The B vits made me ovulate a couple of days earlier this month so i'm hoping they have a lengthening effect on my lp. Fingers crossed eh? :thumbup:

Hispirits- that's crazy! But I'm so glad that you and DH are healthy, now you can get on with IVF! :happydance:

Lilmiss- it looks like you O'd but I would keep bding if you can, jic. But your chart does look like it, your temps are slowly rising, that happend to me last cycle too.
Fx for you!

I'm nervous about taking all those artificial hormones. I've been reading the clomid thread and ladies have been complaining of headaches and such:(
Soy messed with me and didn't help so that's why I'm skeptical and a little worried I'll have side effects. But at least I know I only have to take clomid for 5 days.
It better work! Sigh, I need another reading...

Hi ladies how are you all?!
Ahh thats a little poo Hi that the Drs got their tests wrong! As if!! So does that mean you can go back Ttc :dance:
Tallmom thats great news that everythings normal but very frustrating for you at the same time! Are you going on Clomid?!
Fingers crossed for you Lilmiss that you have Ov'd already

:dust::dust::dust:

xx

Well ladies - ff given me nice crosshairs this morning and my temps had a massive rise so at least i know i've ovulated :happydance:

I honestly think the B100 complex has made a difference to me this month. Not necessarily just in ttc but in myself. Ive had a stressful few weeks at work (colleagues going behind my back about stuff and causing shit etc) and i throughout the whole thing felt notably less tense and relaxed. I usually hate giving assemblies (having 140 15 teenagers staring at you is pretty freaky :blush:) but I didn't get nervous or tense at all. It had given me god awful skin though but i'm hoping that wears off. :dohh:

Let's hope it does what I'm taking it for this month - I want a nice long lp and minimum spotting please :thumbup: My temps have been higher as well but not sure if thats the B complex or just cos i'm sleeping with my mouth shut for once ha ha!

Where is everyone in their cycles then girls?? :hugs:

Woohoooo thats great news LilMiss, i hope you get your BFP. Do you think you have a good chance this month :dust:
I am Cd14!I have had 2 28cd this year so i am hoping that its another 28 or so days!
I have a 2nd Job interview on Tuesday and its the job i really really want so i am not trying too much this month

xx

ooo..good luck with the job interview! :thumbup:

Another 28 day cycle sounds like it might be on the cards for you too :happydance:

My chart is just plain odd this month:dohh: It prob is a result of me taking my b100 complex but ff had moved my ovulation day to cd15 now but had a big temp dip this morning. I don't know what it's doing. Is a dip like that so early normal??

LilMiss could you have Ov'd earlier?
I was clearing out my medicine cupboard and i found condoms from when i had thrush and i jokingly said maybe we should use these, and my OH goes i think thats a good idea cos we dont want you getting pregnant yet!! :dohh::cry: So we shall see what happens, even if we dont use them i know thats hes thinking of not wanting to try yet!! **Sigh**

xx

Lilmiss- I think you Od earlier than what ff said also, so maybe that dip is an implantation dip:thumbup:

Paula- I think that if you want to try now you should talk to DH. I know it's hard but just be honest with him, give him a day or two to process and bring it up again with him. That is if you don't want to wait to TTC:)

So ladies, I'm trying to not get my hopes up but I'm pretty sure my body is trying to O! I don't know if it will succeed. I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes up. So my cheap OPk I took today looked really positive so I took a cbdigital OPK. No smiley:(
I'm almost wondering that MAYBE I Od yesterday, unfortunately I didn't get a chance to use an OPK. But maybe I missed my surge? I guess time will tell. My temp got pretty low yesterday then shot back up today. I also sometimes check my bbt at night if I've been laying in bed reading for awhile and it was really low 96.something! Another reason I think yesterday was my surge.
Any thoughts? Send me lots of wishes I get a short cycle for my day! Maybe even a bfp?!
I would so love not to have to take clomid!

Awww Paula :hugs:

The ttc thing is hard enought without feeling that one of you wants in more than the other. I agree with Tallmom - talk to him honestly and see how he feels. It could have just been a flippant comment or it could reflect something he is feeling deep down. The only way you will know for sure is talking to him.

I'm getting proper stressy - WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY CHART??? It's completely different from any of my others. Anyone any ideas? :cry:

Me and my Oh have spoken and we have sorted it out, we are still TTC but not letting us try too hard as i think its stressing us too much. he said its getting too him because we have been trying for nearly 2years and nothing, he was feeling very low and thinking it wont happen! I completely broke down seeing him soooo upset :cry: Its something we both 100% want and we have been trying sooo hard for what feels like forever. We have decided to really take the relaxed route and enjoy :sex: instead of trying, if you know what i mean. And if its meant to be it will happen when the time is right! :flower:

xx

Lilmiss- your chart looks good still. Different is a good sign:) I think your temp will go back up tomorrow. Who knows maybe it's an implantation dip :winkwink:

paula- Glad you guys talked:hugs: Sometimes it is good to relax and stop with all the tests and charting and such. I'm so addicted to it now though, I don't think I could not chart. :wacko:

I know SOOOO many women that had a hard time getting pregnant. It took my best friend 3 years, and my sister in law had 3 mc before my nephew was conceived.

I heard this old school song this morning, "Got My Mind Set On You" I think it is probably a love song, but it's totally my TTC theme song now, listen to it, it will make you laugh:) It might help to dance around the living room while listening to it too :haha:

Well Tallmom - you were right. My temp has gone up this morning but i'm not thinking its a sign for ANYTHING. It done it to me before remember? My temps are little kidders :winkwink:

But my temp had to be an adjusted one. From when I went to bed til five I woke up constantly so didn't at any point get anything longer than one hours sleep. So i had to try to sleep from five til eight through then adjust it. Phew...the thing we do for an accurate temp :wacko:

Ive got my day 21 bloods today at 11.30 and well nervous. I'm not a fan of the needle I have to say.

How is everyone else this fine (ish) morning? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->