Still TTC - For the ladies who have been here a while

Hi hispirits :)

I'm good here, just trying to wait patiently. Hoping I don't have bad luck and I actially O sooner than later. It should happen this month. No sign of it yet though. I'm just trying not to think about it too much. I watche pot never boils :haha:

Getting excited for spring. We are going to probably have an early one. :happydance: last year this time we had about 2 feet of snot (autocorrect fail, but I left it cuz its too funny! :rofl: ) on the ground and this year just a trace of snow!
I'm going to have a flower stand so I'm getting prepared to start some flower seeds:thumbup:

You've been so great and patient, just a little bit longer to go:) hang in there! Are they still doing tests and such? Do you know when you will be having IVF?

Hi hispirits :)

I'm good here, just trying to wait patiently. Hoping I don't have bad luck and I actially O sooner than later. It should happen this month. No sign of it yet though. I'm just trying not to think about it too much. I watche pot never boils :haha:

Getting excited for spring. We are going to probably have an early one. :happydance: last year this time we had about 2 feet of snot (autocorrect fail,
but I left it cuz its too funny! :rofl: ) on the ground and this year just a trace of snow!
I'm going to have a flower stand so I'm getting prepared to start some flower seeds:thumbup:
You've been so great and patient, just a little bit longer to go:) hang in there! Are they still doing tests and such? Do you know when you will be having IVF?

hiya, :Rolf:

Al the tests are done. I sent the letter to the dr to confirm we didn't have chlamydia about 4 weeks ago, i called and the secretary confirmed it had arrived, but the dr was on holiday for a week :nope: so I called back nearly two weeks later, the secretary told me the dr had read my letter and notes and had filled out the referal forms (the actual clinic that does IVF is septerate from the hospital were the tests were done so I have to be referred.)and also dictated a letter to me. The secretary said ring me end of next week and I should be able to tell you more, so I waited another week, called back the Friday just gone to be told she still hadn't typed up the dictated letter, and the referral forms won't be sent to the clinic until the dictated letter has been sent out to me. :growlmad:

I am trying to remain calm...............
:wacko:

Helllloooooo how are we all?!

Any exciting news? :D

Xx

Hey everyone who's new :wave:

Kisses for my girlies :kiss::kiss:

I know I keep disappearing after every failed month but I suppose it's my way of dealing :winkwink: Good job you all let me come back isn't it? :kiss:

Well, i shouldve been the docs for a smear but my period was sooo irregular at the beginning of my cycle I couldn't sort out a time to fit it in. Also, I should have gone for day 21 bloods this month but I have had to idea when to count day 1 of my cycle due to me being so stop start - one minute brown spotting then a bit of red flow then stopping red flow and back and forth like that. I figured if I didn't know exactly when my day 1 was there would be no point going for day '21' bloods.

Ive been well crap with my charting and cbfm too :blush: totally lost my thermometer but found it this morning to gonna get back on it tomorrow but doubtful for me crosshairs. I'm rubbish.

Anyhoo, had a well stressful week last week during my fertile time and we only did it once haha. :dohh:

Think i'm gonn write this one off and get back on it next month. Gonna stay off the B vit complex cos it well messed up the end of my last cycle and the beginning of my new one :shrug: it did extend my luteal phase but messed up my period.

Can't stand all this bloody malarky - it had better be worth it in the end:winkwink:

How's all my ladies then? :hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

Hello stranger, welcome back

My best advice, each month get to o, try to make the most of that opportunity ,but as soon as the tww kicks in, try to forget all about, it, I know it's hard, but if u monitor the maybes and signs and symptoms, your going to end up hurting yourself every month when af arrives. Don't pay any attention to what your body is doing until af is late, it's how I have survived all this time. I never symptom spot or pay attention to my chart after o.

As for your af stop starting, could be thyroid/hormone related. But day 1 is usually the first day you have red flowing blood.
I take a baby aspirin every day,and before I took it my periods were always thick dark and Clotty,but now it's red and more more fluid ,never any clots, perhaps it may help with the flow of your af.

Hope your well Hun, keep your chin up and stick with, like you said it will be worth it in the end. :hugs:

Hi Lilmiss :) I know how you feel. Glad your back though. :flower:
it kinda looks like you are about to O, so you definitely still have a chance this cycle! Get :sex: :winkwink:

I've found I've given up the OPKs. I use them if it looks like I'm getting ewcm, but I haven't caught a positive OPK in forever!

Whew! Really hoping O comes soon, or AF for that matter, I'm kinda kicking myself for chickening out on the prometrium :dohh: I'd be starting a new cycle by now. Oh well:shrug:

Hi Lilmiss :) I know how you feel. Glad your back though. :flower:
it kinda looks like you are about to O, so you definitely still have a chance this cycle! Get :sex: :winkwink:

I've found I've given up the OPKs. I use them if it looks like I'm getting ewcm, but I haven't caught a positive OPK in forever!

Whew! Really hoping O comes soon, or AF for that matter, I'm kinda kicking myself for chickening out on the prometrium :dohh: I'd be starting a new cycle by now. Oh well:shrug:

I think you have the patience of a saint, there is no why I could have waiting for o or af to happen naturally. can you not still take them now to induce af anyway? Xxxx

I probably should. I think i'm going to give myself a deadline, if no O by CD 60, i'm just gonna suck it up and take them! I can be such a freaker :haha:

I am having such a bad day and its only 10am

can you remember i was getting that inheritance? well we got it a while ago and paid off some debts and have been waiting for our credit rating to repair itself before going for a mortgage.

where we live at the moment, i rent off a friend REALLY cheap. and so we have been trying to save to make the inheritance back up to 20k what it was before we spent £6000 on debts.

with all the messing about the clinic has been giving us for our IVF me and hubby decided to book a holiday for two weeks in Luxor end of May, we used some of our savings to pay for it.

I got an email today from the guy i rent off, who currently lives in Boston he wants us out by the end of July.:cry:

i don't know what to do, if we can't a mortgage we are screwed.
I called the travel agency this morning to see if i could cancel my holiday and get my money back, and its none refundable :cry:
I've only got 13k left at the moment, we live 40mins from London, house prices are Sooo expensive here, one of the most expensive areas in the country, 13k won't even be enough for a deposit on a caravan, and i've still got my credit rating to sort out.

We may have to go and rent again, which means we'll never be able to save and get out money back up to 20k a decent house is easily gonna be £850 pcm

On the upside i got a letter from the hospital yesterday saying i should here from the IVF clinic in the next few weeks.

i really don't need this stress when i'm going for IVF.

:cry::cry::cry:

Want me to drive down to Boston and kick his ass! :haha: it's only a 5 hour drive from here ;)
I'm sorry, that is really hard, is there like a suburb of London where houses are cheaper? But you could be still relatively close to London?

Do you know of anyone who might buy the trip off of you? I hope everything works out, keep us posted.
And glad to hear your IVF is getting nearer! :dust:

Hi sorry ive been away
how's it going tallmom gonna write a big message tomoz and fill u in.
Have u started any meds yet? Xxx

Hi :hi:

Can't wait to hear how things are progressing! I hope things are working out for you.

AFM- no meds yet, but I think im about to O. Had loads of ewcm this morn. And temps have been really steady and quite low.
Unfortunately SO had knee surgery a week ago and isn't up for :sex: yet :cry:
I'm still hoping I may have some chance tonight? Wish me luck :)

I got my smiley today! First +OPK in awhile! And SO waited to take his pain meds so we could :sex: fx!
Didn't think I'd be able to try this time, even though the odds aren't so great I'm pleased I was able to try. :)

I got my smiley today! First +OPK in awhile! And SO waited to take his pain meds so we could :sex: fx!
Didn't think I'd be able to try this time, even though the odds aren't so great I'm pleased I was able to try. :)

oh thats good news!!

well so far i have finally be refereed to the clinic, and i have been sent the ivf consent forms which i sent back monday.:happydance:

we are moving 28th april, going on holiday 30th may

when i go to my appointment at the clinic and they want to start immediately , i'm going to say that i would prefer to do it after my holiday when i'm home and settled, i've worked out my cycle dates and it would mean starting the 1st week in july, which i'm more that happy to wait for. i'd don't want to mess up my chances of a 1st attempt ivf bfp because i wasn't ready or prepared, i don't want to be stressing or anything.

i'm really looking forward to moving, our new place is lovely!!

i'm a bit dubious about my holiday, i wish i had only booked a week. in checked the weather forecast in Luxor for this weekend and its 36 already! i'm going to burn to death. :finger:

i've put on soo much weight this year and wanna drop a dress size before my holiday, so i've signed up for diet chef where you have your meals prepared and sent, i starting monday, i weighted myself friday morning already had lost 4lb, i was really pleased,
i do not want to be a fat mummy:holly:

hope you well, i have such a god feeling once you start your treatment you'll get your bfp, i really think its going to work for you!!
xxx

So glad that things are working out for you! Keep us posted! Sounds like an exciting spring and summer in the works for you and your DH:)

Hi hispirits :hi: you are probably busy with everything, but just wanted to stop in and say hi:) hope all is well. I broke down and got a reading from Cheri, I won't see it until April 11th though, oh well, it's good entertainment :shrug:
:dust:

Hi ladies how are you all?!

Seems like i haven't been on here for ages :dohh::haha: Hope your all well :friends:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->