Still TTC - For the ladies who have been here a while

Hey everyone. Was just having a month or two off - not trying at all waiting for some swabs to be taken by the docs and look what ive got...

Attachments

• Bolton-20120418-00158.jpg
    Bolton-20120418-00158.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 7
Oh well done, I can just see it, have you done a proper one yet? When was af due?
Xxxxx

Lilmiss- I see a faint line! I hope it keeps getting darker!! Congrats!

Hispirits- how are you?! Hope all is well:)

AFM- cd 2 and starting clomid cd 5. Hopefully it will give me a proper length cycle. Leaving for San Fran next week so I won't be able to TTC until I get back in May.

Awww! Congratulations hun!
Look after yourself and take it easy xxxxx
Xxxxxxxx

Tallmom thats great news, good luck! Have a great time in san fran!

Afm
I'm moving next Saturday
Got appointments for beginning of IVF in may. Dh as to do a sperm sample.
Off on holiday 30th may
start down regulating beginning of the first cycle i have when I get back from holiday which works out July 3rd.

Hope ur all well xxx

Lilmiss- congrats!!! :happydance: h&h 9months to you!

Hispirits- GL moving and keep us posted on how the IVF goes. I'm sending you lots of good luck!

Thanks Hi, thanks Tallmom! :kiss:

Can't quite get my head around it!

Hi - can't believe you IVF is starting to take off - got my fingers crossed for you still

Tallmom - Stay positive chick, it will happen.

I used to get so angry and emotional when people used to say that to me. The fact that it did happen to me is an unbelievable testement that it will for you two.

Love ya girls :kiss:

hi girls just dropping by to say hi.....hope you are all well???

im grand, conor is such hard work and has had reflux pretty bad and has cried all day every day for the first 8 weeks of his wee life! things are getting better now though..

im bloody exhausted!!

congrats to Lilmisscheer xxx

Trixie- :hi: Conner is a cutie! I'm glad to hear things are getting easier for you and that the little guy is feeling better. My remember how exhausted my best friend was in the beginning. But also on cloud 9 too:)

Lilmiss- I really hope it does happen for us. Bombarding my body with synthetic hormone isn't really what I had in mind but I'm ready to do what it takes to get my bfp:)
I took my very first dose of clomid today, maybe O will be delayed until I get back from my trip so I can still TTC this cycle:)

hello trixie i can't believe he's here!!!!! god time flies!

hope things are good with u lilmiss.

hows the clomid tallmom? hope its working!

just been to the clinic getting all my meds on the 29th, cycle starting 3 july when we get back from our holiday, test date will be 1st/2nd week in august. the reading i had from gail in january said august testing bfp boy! lets see if finally i have had a true reading!!!!!

love to you all
xxxxxxx

Hi Hispirits!! Good to hear from you. I just got back from San Fran. (I took an embroidery class through the RSN, Royal School of Needlework and they are out of London, have you heard of them? My tutor worked on the royal dress!)
Anyway I still haven't Od which I'm happy about because now OH and I still get to try this cycle :thumbup:
I'm hoping clomid will make me O soon. It seems like its about to happen, but not holding my breath :winkwink:

I hope your prediction comes true!! Please keep us posted! Have a great holiday!

hello trixie i can't believe he's here!!!!! god time flies!

hope things are good with u lilmiss.

hows the clomid tallmom? hope its working!

just been to the clinic getting all my meds on the 29th, cycle starting 3 july when we get back from our holiday, test date will be 1st/2nd week in august. the reading i had from gail in january said august testing bfp boy! lets see if finally i have had a true reading!!!!!

love to you all
xxxxxxx

Oh my god that reading sounds amazing!!!! Fingers crossed for you Hi :hugs:xxx

Hi Hispirits!! Good to hear from you. I just got back from San Fran. (I took an embroidery class through the RSN, Royal School of Needlework and they are out of London, have you heard of them? My tutor worked on the royal dress!)
Anyway I still haven't Od which I'm happy about because now OH and I still get to try this cycle :thumbup:
I'm hoping clomid will make me O soon. It seems like its about to happen, but not holding my breath :winkwink:

I hope your prediction comes true!! Please keep us posted! Have a great holiday!

Fingers crossed for you Tallmom!!! :happydance: Get :sex: :hugs:

hi
tallmom that clomids doing something hun, look how short your last cycle was!! fx this month is the month for you.
off on holiday on wednesday, i can't wait!!!

spk to you soon xxxx

I hope you're having/had a great holiday!!
I'm on day 3 of 100mg of clomid. so far it's been not tooo bad, but still have 2 days to go. I really hope this is it! I go in for an ultrasound on June 6th to check on how my follies are doing. FX!

Hi Lilmiss:hi:

Waiting to O as usual. :coffee:
BUT I had an ultrasound done on wednesday and I have a nice big follie on my left ovary. 18mm x 20mm. Looks like the 100mg of clomid is working. They said they would give me a trigger shot if it doesn't pop by monday. But I'm feeling twinges in my ovaries so hopefully I can on my own.

I can't believe you're already at 11 weeks!! How are you feeling?

Hi Lilmiss:hi:

Waiting to O as usual. :coffee:
BUT I had an ultrasound done on wednesday and I have a nice big follie on my left ovary. 18mm x 20mm. Looks like the 100mg of clomid is working. They said they would give me a trigger shot if it doesn't pop by monday. But I'm feeling twinges in my ovaries so hopefully I can on my own.

I can't believe you're already at 11 weeks!! How are you feeling?

That's brilliant news Tallmom - i'll keep my fingers crossed for you :hugs::hugs:

I'm feeling ok - had some ups and downs cos of hormones etc but all's good so far. Got my 12 weeks scan on Wednesday so if everything's ok there then i'll tell work and start letting people know. On one hand it feels like it's been ages - i found out when I was exactly 4 weeks pregnant but in another way, I can't believe i'm nearly at 12 weeks!

Can't wait til you and Hispirits are with me though :kiss:

Glad you're feeling okay. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly.

I'm wondering if I'll be needing that trigger shot... My OPKs are still looking quite light:(
My body is so stubborn!

Glad you're feeling okay. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly.

I'm wondering if I'll be needing that trigger shot... My OPKs are still looking quite light:(
My body is so stubborn!

If you need it, make sure you get it! I'll be stalking :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->