Still TTC - For the ladies who have been here a while

I am nervous, I really want to be positive about this but i've been reading up on clomid and I've read that clomid can make you O, but can sometimes make the quality of the egg not as good, It can also dry up cm.
If it works and I get my bfp, then it will all be worth it. I don't think I'll be one to try clomid for more than 2 or 3 cycles either, especially if it makes me feel like crap. time will tell...

I can't wait for you to get your IVF!!

I am nervous, I really want to be positive about this but i've been reading up on clomid and I've read that clomid can make you O, but can sometimes make the quality of the egg not as good, It can also dry up cm.
If it works and I get my bfp, then it will all be worth it. I don't think I'll be one to try clomid for more than 2 or 3 cycles either, especially if it makes me feel like crap. time will tell...

I can't wait for you to get your IVF!!

A glass of Grapefruit juice a day helps with cm.
Try to eat healthy and stay hydrating and you should be fine hon. It will all be fine!

Xxxxxx

Awww kiss miss :flower: sorry the witch got you.
On the positive side, your chart looked much better this month and these things do take a few months to really make a difference. Your definitely on the right path :winkwink:

Xxx

Thanks:) I just need to chill and think positively. I've been drinking lots of grapefruit juice and I'm taking primrose oil everyday:thumbup:

Thanks:) I just need to chill and think positively. I've been drinking lots of grapefruit juice and I'm taking primrose oil everyday:thumbup:

Good luck today Hun! Post later and fill us in. I'm so excited for you xxxxx:kiss

My appointment went good, they hadn't checked my thyroid yet so they took blood for that. I should hear back today. If my thyroid checks out then I'm going to take progesterone to induce my period and then go on clomid. He thinks I'll respond, but he did say there is a possibility we might need to up the dose if it doesn't work the first time. I really hope it works the first time though!!

My appointment went good, they hadn't checked my thyroid yet so they took blood for that. I should hear back today. If my thyroid checks out then I'm going to take progesterone to induce my period and then go on clomid. He thinks I'll respond, but he did say there is a possibility we might need to up the dose if it doesn't work the first time. I really hope it works the first time though!!

These things are always trial and error, but I think you'll respond, definitely within 3months, I know it, and what's 3 months? When you consider how long you've already waited, it'll be a walk in the park :happydance:

My thyroid test came back normal :) Just called in to get my prescription for progesterone and clomid. Here we go!!!

Hi ladies how are you all?! What's been going on?! I haven't been on here in a while, works been whacking me out and I just don't seem to have enough time in the day recently :dohh:
:dust::dust:

Xx

Hi Paula:) hope things are well with you!

So, I'm chickening out, I don't know if I will take the prometrium, actually I'm leaning more towards not taking it. I made the mistake of reading the side effects and I'm freaked out now. I have a super busy schedule right now and can't afford to be too tired. Plus I already get headaches and have been tired lately so I don't want to feel worse, even if it is just for 10 days. I'm also anxious about it too which isn't helping :wacko:
I'll just wait until my body Os then ill go on clomid once AF comes naturally. Sigh, I'm such a chicken.

Hi Paula!
How are you?
i'm still waiting to hear from the clinic. i'm actually going to call them later today, the last time i rang was last tuesday, i think a week and a half is plenty of time for them to get the s**t straight!
however, i am acutally remarkabley chilled, relaxed and stressfree :shrug: absoloutly bizarre, i am so impatient usually, and as much as i do wanna know whats happening, its not ruling my world. i'm kinda like it'll happen when its meant too.
since the Docs have said IVF i've completly stopped worring about not getting pregnant, i'm actually even tlking to pregnant woman and woman with babies when they come in my shop, usually i can't even look them in the eye when i'm serving them.
i feel awful that me, tallmom and lilmiss are all getting sorted out with the Dr's now, and you haven't yet. whats happening with you in that department? have the drs suggested anything? :kiss:
xxxxx

Hi Paula:) hope things are well with you!

So, I'm chickening out, I don't know if I will take the prometrium, actually I'm leaning more towards not taking it. I made the mistake of reading the side effects and I'm freaked out now. I have a super busy schedule right now and can't afford to be too tired. Plus I already get headaches and have been tired lately so I don't want to feel worse, even if it is just for 10 days. I'm also anxious about it too which isn't helping :wacko:
I'll just wait until my body Os then ill go on clomid once AF comes naturally. Sigh, I'm such a chicken.

Sorry hun, i think you're being silly, side affects are a statistic. doesn't mean you are going to get them.
if you want this hun your going to have to let go of this way of thinking and trust the Dr.
i know you like to stay au naturale, but its not really worked so far has it?
take a gamble hun you've got nothing to loose and everything to gain.
you need to look at the benefits of this not the negatives, when you look for negatives you'll always find them.
Please try, surely its worth a little sacrifice :kiss::kiss:
if you think i've been a bit harsh, i promise i am saying all this too you with open hearted honesty. please don't take offense. :hugs:

Don't worry I'm not taking offense:)
But I've pretty much freaked myself out. Stupid google:haha:
At least My cycles are somewhat predictable, so I know I'll probably O this month.
I know I'm wussing out, but this just means I have to wait a bit longer then I am going to take the clomid, that IS a definite!
Thanks for trying, but I think I'm gonna wait:shrug:

Hi ladies...can I join? :flower:

I am 46 and we have been TTC for 4 years, we have no children. FS put me on Clomid for 4 cycles, I have just started cycle 3. I am ovulating on it.

If I don't get pregnant on the Clomid then I will be looking at invasive treatment, getting a little scared now the time is nearer, I always thought I would fall naturally but there you go....life doesn't always go to plan!! :nope:

Went to the Agora Clinic in Brighton today, to get my AMH done, am going to have a consult with the Director there in a couple of weeks to discuss the results and see where I want to go from there. I hope I can use my eggs but we are ok with DE. I need to have a plan if the Clomid doesn't work. :thumbup:

Love to you all and looking forward to getting to know you all! xx

Hi Heavenly:hi:

Welcome! I hope the clomid gives you your bfp! Are you charting?
Hope your results come back good, fx for you.
Keep us posted :)

Hi Heavenly:hi:

Welcome! I hope the clomid gives you your bfp! Are you charting?
Hope your results come back good, fx for you.
Keep us posted :)

I don't chart, it stresses me out too much charting, but I use the ClearBlue Fertility Monitor and sticks and check my CM. I am ovulating on the Clomid which is a good thing, especially at my age!!

Wishing you loads of luck and :dust:. xxx

Hispirits- your temps are higher than they have ever been! How do you feel?

Hispirits- your temps are higher than they have ever been! How do you feel?

:wacko: I didn't even notice lol
Feel fine, perfectly normal.
I'm so wrapped up with IVF I haven't paid much attention to the here and now :shrug:
I'll see what they do over the next few days.
I have been having more regular acupuncture and my acupuncturist slightly change the ingredients in my herbs. Also I have been to the spa a few times the last couple of weeks :blush: so very nice a relaxed! Could all be helping :thumbup:

How's you? Xxxxx

Hope your all ok ladies
Nothing to report here
Being messed about by the fertility dr, i'm beginning o loose my cool and starting to get very frustrated, all this waiting around is driving me nuts

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->