Still TTC - For the ladies who have been here a while

Paula - congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you :hugs:

HiSpirits - it's fab that you're staying so confident chick. Everything sounds like it's going good. Make sure you keep in touch and keep us all updated :kiss:

Tallmom - catch that egg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a gender scan privately at 17+3 and it revealed that I am having a.......................................BOY!!!!

Me and oh are absolutely over the moon. I've attached the 'money shot' from the scan ha ha. There's defo no doubting :winkwink::winkwink:

Attachments

• Bolton-20120713-00308.jpg
    Bolton-20120713-00308.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 3
Aww LilMiss that is sooo cute :dance::dance:

Thanks for all the congrats i am still in a daze. I wasnt even trying this time and we only :sex: once that week and it wasnt on Ov day either. I tested on my hols as my OH said i was being 'A Moody Bitch' in your face mister :rofl:

Hi Tallmom and Hispirits how are things going?

Xx

Lilmiss- congrats! That is quite the angle in that ultrasound pic :haha:
Glad things are going well for you!

Paula- everyone DOES say that as soon as they stopped trying so hard they got preggers. I think we stress ourselves out more than we know:(

AFM- temp went back down :dohh: little frustrated. If its still down tomorrow I'm going to call my fs. Strange thin is that my BBs are a little sore :shrug:

Lilmiss- congrats! That is quite the angle in that ultrasound pic :haha:
Glad things are going well for you!

Paula- everyone DOES say that as soon as they stopped trying so hard they got preggers. I think we stress ourselves out more than we know:(

AFM- temp went back down :dohh: little frustrated. If its still down tomorrow I'm going to call my fs. Strange thin is that my BBs are a little sore :shrug:

I swear it's true. We weren't trying that month-we'd given up. I didnt once temp or use my cbfm. I had ewcm and we did it once on the tuesday, then my bf started mithering on the friday and i reluctantly gave in (sulky sex - can't beat it! :winkwink:) and that was the day we conceived.

Just hope LO never asks about when they were conceived - i sulked all the way through ha ha!!!

Oh Tallmom - I hope this is the month for you chick, i really do!!!
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

tallmom, look at that dip 4dpo :winkwink:
your scan pic is fab lilmiss

i had egg collection yesterday, they retrieved 16 eggs. i am SO SORE! i never knew it hurt this much after.:cry:
i'm waiting for the embryologist to call this morning and let me know how many fertilised, if the numbers are good i'll be able to have a 5 day transfer monday:happydance:

hi paula! hope your doing well! xx

tallmom, look at that dip 4dpo :winkwink:
your scan pic is fab lilmiss

i had egg collection yesterday, they retrieved 16 eggs. i am SO SORE! i never knew it hurt this much after.:cry:
i'm waiting for the embryologist to call this morning and let me know how many fertilised, if the numbers are good i'll be able to have a 5 day transfer monday:happydance:

hi paula! hope your doing well! xx

Oh my god Hi that's unbelievable news!!! Forgive me for my ignorance of the process but does that mean that say he rings you and says three have fertilised, does that mean they will then implant them inside you? Holy shit, that's unbelievable!!! Hi, i'm soooo excited for you!! I don't think my fingers have ever been so bloody crossed. Please, please update when you hear from your doc. I'm having a duvet day today cos ive got a stinkin cold so going nowhere! Update asap and again, my fingers are MEGA crossed! :flower:

:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

after egg retrieval all 16 of my eggs were put into individual dishes with hubbys sperm and are left over night to inseminate.
sometimes none will fertilise, sometimes you can get 100% fertilisation.
once they have fertilised they are then embryos
embryos are put back 2-5 days after egg retrieval. but after 5 days the embryo is no longer and embryo its a blastocyst .
and by that time out of the16 retrieved most likely only 5 will make it to blasto, its a bit like survival of the fittest.
so i deally you want a blast because its got more chance of taking

i hope i explained that ok?

i'm on the sofa too hun, i can barely stand up!

the embryologist is calling between 9-10am, so i'll pop back and let you know whats happened. fx for 100% fertilisation!

xxxxxx

only 7 fertilised, transfers tomorrow, totally gutted

only 7 fertilised, transfers tomorrow, totally gutted

Right, behave - keep your chin up. You have to be 100% positive during all this chick otherwise you might as well give up! 7 is unbelievably better than none!!!!! All you need is one strong 'un chick - that's all it takes. :happydance:

Please please please try to stay positive chick, i've got everything here crossed for you - you soooo deserve this!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

your right, thankyou, i'm going to be miserable for the rest of the day, then i'll wake up in the morning and start again :)

Hispirits- 7 doesn't sound too bad! I'm thinking of you and have my fx!

My temps are kinda weird, not exactly sure when I Od, don't think I'm as far along as 9dpo though. Maybe more like 6 or 7 DPO :shrug:
BBs hurt pretty bad though!

your right, thankyou, i'm going to be miserable for the rest of the day, then i'll wake up in the morning and start again :)

I'll let you have today then it's positive all the way. :kiss:

Like I said, it only takes one chick!! :dust:

all positive, sunshine and roses :thumbup:
i am now PUPO
i have a top grade 1, day two, 4 cell embaby (hopefully) settling in to its new home.
It would be so great tallmom if we both got bfp this month. my test date is 10th august.

:dust:

all positive, sunshine and roses :thumbup:
i am now PUPO
i have a top grade 1, day two, 4 cell embaby (hopefully) settling in to its new home.
It would be so great tallmom if we both got bfp this month. my test date is 10th august.

:dust:

:happydance: You gave me butterflies! I really hope we get to be bump buddies!!! :hugs:

lots of :dust: to you!

Oh my god, could you imagine it you both get your :bfp:'s together - ive got goosepimples!

Hi - i'm so excited for you. I bet its in there now cosying away. I can't wait til your test date - stay positive!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Tallmom - :happydance::happydance: got my fingers still crossed for you this month!!

Please, please, please, please keep my updated ladies!! :cloud9:

My temp went way up this morn! :happydance: I usually get a peak like this though and then it goes back down:(
Hope it doesn't this time, keep your fx!

i know cool little one pupo isn't it lol
tallmom fx for you hon xxx

My temp went way up this morn! :happydance: I usually get a peak like this though and then it goes back down:(
Hope it doesn't this time, keep your fx!

That's a nice rise that though Tallmom. Fingers most definitely crossed still here! When are you due AF? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->