Still TTC - For the ladies who have been here a while

Congrats!!!! :yipee::wohoo::happydance:
Go to the doc right away. Get your progesterone checked just in case. I'm not trying to freak you out but you can never be too careful.
:hugs::flower:

OH got SA today... Really nervous to hear the results...
You've given me hope, H&H 9 mo. to you!

i will do, i hope those results come back good.
xxxx

OMG OMG Hi congratulations hun :wohoo::dance:

Sending you buckets of :dust::dust::dust:Tallmom you are well over due your bfp

xx

Just seen this - turn my back for a second and you go get pregnant naturally????:wacko::wacko::wacko:

OH MY GOD Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I absolutely can't believe it!!!! I'm sooo over the moon for you!Im proper filling up and everything :hugs::hugs:

Yaaaahhhooooooooooooooooooooooo :thumbup:

Ha ha i don't know what else to say - proper made up for you babe. Soooo soooo pleased! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

hispirits.....OMG im soo soo happy for you, im nearly filling up as well.....congrats.

h&h 9 months to you....xxxxx

Thanx trix, still in shock on my way for hcg & scan now, crapping myself!
Look at ur baby!! Feels like yesterday you and me were comparing notes ttc!
Xxx

If you ladies want to add me on Facebook to keep in touch I'm Kerry Louise Hutton on my profile.

Awww i dont have facebook:nope:

Im a secondary school teacher so its more hassle than its worth! How you feelin Hi

not looking too good, scan showed thick lining 15mm, and a cycst that could be producing hcg to maintain pregnancy. but no sac . hcg 286 which is low. bloods redone wednesday. if they haven't doubled it looks like it ectopic - again. i've so had enough of all this s**t! its un true.

not looking too good, scan showed thick lining 15mm, and a cycst that could be producing hcg to maintain pregnancy. but no sac . hcg 286 which is low. bloods redone wednesday. if they haven't doubled it looks like it ectopic - again. i've so had enough of all this s**t! its un true.

Oh sweetheart :cry: Im praying for you chick. :hugs:

oh god hispirits im praying too. i thought over 280 was good. dont give up hope yet. x

I'm praying for you too Hispirits! I hope that your numbers have doubled! It's still SO very early. :hugs:

Oh no :cry: did they do a internal or external scan?

xx

mondays scan was internal.
todays hcg was 870, so nearly 3X mondays which is good and mondays progesterone levels were 78 which are fantastic, i feel a little glimmer of hope xxx

YES! That is fantastic! :hugs: VERY good news!!!!
Please keep us posted and I'll be facebooking you :)

oh thats great hispirits....ill be stalking you!! mind you i stalk anyway!!!

mondays scan was internal.
todays hcg was 870, so nearly 3X mondays which is good and mondays progesterone levels were 78 which are fantastic, i feel a little glimmer of hope xxx

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Oh Hi...i'm soooo made up for you!!

HiSpirits!!!!!!!

Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:cry: awww thanks girls it means so much! i can't beleive everything i've been though with you all. knowing your there means the world.
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->