Still TTC - For the ladies who have been here a while

Temp went back down again. :( I think that AF is due by the end of the week. I don't think I am 13DPO, but more like 10 or 11DPO.

Feeling sorry for myself today. For the past 2 and a half years there have been so many women in my life getting pregnant and having babies. It just keeps happening, I want to be happy for them, but there is also a part of me that feels involuntarily sad too.
We all have been trying for so long, and it gives me hope when one of us gets pregnant.
I think i'm PMSing a bit, but I'm bummed... Sorry for the rant, it's always the same one.
I sound like Eeyore... :haha:

Temp went back down again. :( I think that AF is due by the end of the week. I don't think I am 13DPO, but more like 10 or 11DPO.

Feeling sorry for myself today. For the past 2 and a half years there have been so many women in my life getting pregnant and having babies. It just keeps happening, I want to be happy for them, but there is also a part of me that feels involuntarily sad too.
We all have been trying for so long, and it gives me hope when one of us gets pregnant.
I think i'm PMSing a bit, but I'm bummed... Sorry for the rant, it's always the same one.
I sound like Eeyore... :haha:

You're bound to feel like that chick...i know i did :blush:

Buuutt.....on the flipside, I believe that good things happen to good people and I just KNOW that you and Hispirits are not far off. I can feel it in my bones. Please keep the faith Tallmom. And anyway...you're not out yet...:winkwink:

Sorry it wasn't this month Tallmom :flower:
I know what you mean about everyone getting pregnant around you. After 6 years ttc, I don't hide it any more, I'm completely open about my bitterness and jealousy and just apologise, if they don't like it's tough, mean I know, but I just can't be happy and cooey when people announce a pregnancy, I grimace. And I can't cope with babies either, once they are 1+ I can pay attention to them.

I'm such a bitch :haha:

None of this is applicable to you ladies though, :flower:

Well I am officially half way through my tww, so far so good, I'm not going mad yet. few little symptoms, but I'm ignoring them because I've obsessed to much in the past during the and had bfn, so I'm ignoring everything and taking it easy :winkwink:

Xxxxxx

i woke up crying today, i have this awful feeling it hasn't worked and i'm out. i feel so bad i haven't been able to get out of bed. :(

i've been doing this such a long time, i know my body, and i was right i tested this morning, bfn. so on to round 2.
but before it gets going i'm going to get the do do some further testing, i'm going to ask for a new lap & day, a hysterscopy and some nk & thrombophila tests. i can't see the point in going through another cycle, if theres something wrong and they are missing it.
if all that fails i am going on a fabulous holiday some where expensive and exotic, and when i get home i'm going to start the adoption process, which i am more than happy to do, ( i have a sneeky feeling that once i've adopted i'm going to fall naturally)my mum wants me to go for a surrogate, but i don't know how i feel about it.
so there you go, thats me, i had a few tears this morning, but i am absoloutly fine now, just want to get cracking with my plan.
thanks for being there girls, it means the world xxxx

:hugs: Sorry for the bfn Hispirits :cry:

Who knows, maybe the 2nd time will be the charm!

I'm a little nervous, I've got 2 more rounds of clomid before they'll want to go onto IUI. But my insurance doesn't cover it and i'd have to pay upfront.
As soon as we can fit it in, OH is getting his SA, that might have to wait till September though, he's working crazy hours this month.
I think we might be able to pay for one IUI, but I'm not sure. We wouldn't be able to afford to adopt either. I really hope I get my bfp soon!!!

Trying really hard not to become a bitter bitch :haha:

I'm a little nervous, I've got 2 more rounds of clomid before they'll want to go onto IUI. But my insurance doesn't cover it and i'd have to pay upfront.
As soon as we can fit it in, OH is getting his SA, that might have to wait till September though, he's working crazy hours this month.
I think we might be able to pay for one IUI, but I'm not sure. We wouldn't be able to afford to adopt either. I really hope I get my bfp soon!!!

hon, i feel for you, we are so fortunate in the uk, because adoption is free and you get a couple of iui's & ivfs on the NHS.
i'd get the SA done asap, before anything else. :hugs: i don't really know what to say hon, it must be very scary for you.
xxxx

oh Hi i'm so sorry :hugs: but it's good that you are feeling so positive about the situation and are looking into other options. I'm with Tallmom - I think you should give it another shot but its obviously your decision - it must be heartbreaking every time it doesn't work so I understand why you possibly might not be up for it.

Awww babe x

Aww Hispirits and Tallmom I am soooo sorry :hugs::hugs:

xx

Oh no chick. You're such a lovely person - this is so unfair. Can't believe you have to pay to adopt!!! :growlmad:

I am really glad that there are countries with health care systems for their citizens. That's one of the big issues right now for the US. Obama is trying to get some sort of health care so all americans will have at least some coverage. But the real conservatives are making really hard for it to happen. Luckily it is making progress.

I'm lucky enough to have a job that provides pretty good health insurance, but not enough to pay for extra fertility treatments. I would have to buy a "fertility package" to add to my insurance plan!

If I met someone who wanted to give me their child, then that wouldn't be as costly, but I would still have to pay for all the lawyer stuff.
Going through an agency is definitely out of the question.

BUT, there is still hope for me. I've got this round and two more after that, so i'm praying thats all it will take.

This made me smile :haha:

https://www.999reasonstolaugh.com/2010/06/744-count-the-pregnant-women/

hi ladies

tallmom i have everything crossed for you this round love.

lil miss hope your well
paula you too

my af was due saturday, 1st since ivf. it hasn't shown. i took my bbt last 3 days, not high but not low either but exactly the same all three days.
i tested with a cheapie this morning, blow me, theres a second line! :idea:
i don't believe it yet though, i'm going to buy a digital today and test again in the morning.
don't hold your breath tho ladies, i had to tell someone tho xxxxx

OMG! That is wonderful!!!! I'm keeping my fx for you! Keep us posted, so will you get the digital today? I'll be checking up on you all day. I really hope this it for you!

I was gonna wait til tomoro but couldn't
Digital came up pregnant!
OMG!
6 years of ttc 1 m/c 1 ruptured ectopic iui & ivf and after all that I fall pregnant naturally
It can't b real I don't believe it this sort of luck never comes my way
I hope this little one decides to stick around
Thanks for ur support tallmom
You'll be next darling
Xxxx

Congrats!!!! :yipee::wohoo::happydance:
Go to the doc right away. Get your progesterone checked just in case. I'm not trying to freak you out but you can never be too careful.
:hugs::flower:

OH got SA today... Really nervous to hear the results...
You've given me hope, H&H 9 mo. to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->